Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello!

Hi!

I haven't really formally RP'd in forever, aside from a couple of attempts at a group thing over Zoom over the last year with some friends. But I found this place on a random Google search after watching some Mandalorian and... well, seems like it'll be fun! It seems real interesting and honestly, quite daunting but I'll try and ease my way in slowly. Maybe as some spacer stuff or apprenctice/padawan play.

Looking forward to meeting some new, cool people to write with too! :D

The Corellian Sharpshooter
Hi!

I haven't really formally RP'd in forever, aside from a couple of attempts at a group thing over Zoom over the last year with some friends. But I found this place on a random Google search after watching some Mandalorian and... well, seems like it'll be fun! It seems real interesting and honestly, quite daunting but I'll try and ease my way in slowly. Maybe as some spacer stuff or apprenctice/padawan play.

Looking forward to meeting some new, cool people to write with too! :D
Welcome aboard! Nice to have you! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

Last edited:
Welcome to Chaos! Glad you found us!

Any groups/factions catch your interest thus far?

Thanks! I'm navigating the different factions, just looking out for anything that might be fun. I'm definitely feeling something Sith-y, so I might be looking at the Sith Empire or the Brotherhood of the Maw, which seem to be where the Sithies are congregating! Other than that, maybe a Jedi at some point, or I might get my politician act on somewhere! I may just make a couple of characters and throw them into things, see where they end up. I'd rather not force anything.

Carpeasy Carpeasy WELCOME

Hope you enjoy your time on Chaos! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

ALSO def approve of your profile picture ^_^

Thank you, and same to you! Great choice in picture/face claim.

Thank you to everyone else for the kind welcome, I'm happy to be here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom