Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello To All!

I just joined, and I'll get to posting in roleplays soon, but for now, I want to explore here get to know people. x3
I roleplay in the Clone Wars era, as my username suggess. I LOVE The Clone Wars, and I love talking about it, so feel free and send me a message. :)

AhsokaTano said:
I just joined, and I'll get to posting in roleplays soon, but for now, I want to explore here get to know people. x3
I roleplay in the Clone Wars era, as my username suggess. I LOVE The Clone Wars, and I love talking about it, so feel free and send me a message. :)
Welcome! How did you find us?

I FREAKING LOVE CW TOO!! AHSOKA ROOOOOCKS!!!

Do you plan on RPing her though? Cause Canon characters are not allowed (even the forever awesome Snips...)

Welcome to forum! :)
(And I'm sorry if my post creeped you out...)

@[member="AhsokaTano"] Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here, and if you have anything you need answered, or a thread you want help with, just ask.

Hey, welcome to Chaos! I always love to see the influx of new faces, every single one! I do hope you enjoy your time with us, and I look forward to seeing you write. I'm always glad to give my input, if you desire it. I hope to write with you in the future, under this face, or another! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom