Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello *Tips hat*

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="Lord Vyse"] - A warm welcome to RP and to the world of Chaos! Nice hat.

I can stress first of all that this is going to be lots of fun for you, so don't feel daunted by everything. Have a good look around, get a feel for the site and the rules, timelines and guidelines to help you.

There are many Role Plays active now, ranging from simple adventures, psychological discussions, fierce duels and large-scale invasions and campaigns! BUT you simply have a look and see which one suits your "level" of expertise. Large scale ones would obviously be daunting to start with, so ease yourself in with a less hectic RP...unless you want to start at the deep end, then go for it! :D

Pop over to the thread below to start work on your Role Play character if you have one in mind:

http://starwarsrp.ne...acter-creation/

...and remember, the only limit really is your imagination! :)

Feel free to tag any of us and ask for help (click on the @Mention button under our Av pictures on the left) and we will be there.

Lots of friendly faces here who will ease you right in, so make yourself at home and have fun out ther!

See you around the galaxy and remember, we are just a shout away!

[member="Lord Vyse"]

Welcome, welcome! I hope you will enjoy RPing over here and if you ever need any help, don't esitate to ask for it! :) I would be more than willing to help you at getting better, if there is any need for it.

The easiest way to get into RPing would be finding one of your liking from the Open Role-playing section. Or maybe ask for somebody to have a private thread with you. Another possibility would be joining a faction and then participating in any threads they may have.

But perhaps you'd also talk a bit more about yourself? And what brought you to this community? :)

Thank you all for the warm welcome! Really nice to see friendly faces when starting out.
Asterion Thanks for the advise really appreciate it.
Maria Natalja Thank you for the offer I may take you up on it.
I was looking for some good star wars RPs to read, and that got me here to this community, this place looked awesome so I thought why not sign up? And thats how I got here. I will going into about myself at another time.
Valeria Aetani Yes I have 3 character I am working on. A Mandalorian, a Sith, and a jedi.

Atlas Kane

A
'ello!
*mandalorian hat tipping*
mFTWwVN.gif

Hello and welcome aboard.

a few rules:

Don't Feed the women (Like in a zoo), They bite

Pay tribute to the Mandalorians.

If you are one of my offspring, please do not ask for child support.

Force Wizards- There are many of them, a dime a dozen. If you are looking to rp someone epic and unique, try a non force user. Trust me, you will have more fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom