Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello there :)

-Facepalms at Callum-

Really? Don't you have to clean up the cargo hold, Callum? I don't think Dad's going to be too thrilled if you keep putting that off.

We both know the last thing he wants to do is clean it himself.

Not at all. Feisty is a term you use to describe a person who is constantly playful, tends more towards the impulsive and will tease often for their own amusement. Me, I'm more clinical. If I decide you've annoyed me enough to warrant my personal attentions, the results will be painful, eminently creative and entertaining for the spectators. Not so fun for you, though.

So, no, I'm not scary.

Callum

SWRP's Resident Flirt
Hrm, you're right. No fun for me... It'd be like dating my mother. Or worse, my sister.

Guess I'll just have to admire from up close.

Callum

SWRP's Resident Flirt
Kaia, I cleaned the cargo hold hours ago. I know my priorities... duties before play time.

Besides, I'm sure dad would understand.

Callum

SWRP's Resident Flirt
What can I say, sis? I do it cause I care. Say, you remember that time last week when you snuck out of the house and took dad's ship? You think he's noticed the ding on the port side, yet? -Smirks mischievously-

And stalker? I don't stalk. Stalking would mean focusing all of my attention on one lovely woman, and that just wouldn't be fair to all the other lovely women in the galaxy that are just as deserving of being appreciated....

First off, I had permission from Dad to borrow his ship...! He just.. was drunk, and didn't remember giving me the permission... -Coughs-

Second off, he's been called much worse than that, Teynara. Believe me.

Julianna Nero

Smuggler - Slicer - Scoundrel
Ew, Callum is like a stalker! It seemes like everything that moves he's trying to get a hold of... <_<

But welcome Teynara! Nice to meet you!

Callum

SWRP's Resident Flirt
I beg your pardon.... I am -not- a stalker! I am a gentleman, thank you very much.

let me take you out on a date and I can prove it. -winks-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom