Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello there :)

Greetings, all,

Just arrived, having been out of the RPing business for a little while, and thought I'd throw my hat into the ring and get back down to some good old-fashioned writing. Your site looks amazing, btw, and I'm very impressed by the graphics work. Shows that there's a lot of effort put into the place, so that says fairly positive things about the site as a whole.

Anyway, I already recognise a few old friends around here, so hopefully I'll catch up with a few of you. As for everyone else...look forward to talking and/or writing with you :)

EDIT: Had to edit because I noticed you need a double space for paragraphing. Oh, the horror...

Afraid I have to disappoint you on that one, Daxton... Though it's a good thing you guys have instituted a Dental Plan. All you need now is a Cosmetic Surgeon and you might start actually *attracting* people instead of coercing them! :)

TGC, that's me! :) I may pick up your training, if you don't mind being trained alongside my daughter. You don't have to worry about the whole... "Dark Jedi Master" bit. I am no longer a member of the Order, but I am still their ally at the end of the day. My training will be what it is, and where your path leads is up to you.

Awesome! I'll get up a quick reply to it right now so no one steals you. :p I want to finish the history section of my bio before getting too heavy into RP, for a number of reasons, but I'll PM you about those. :) Looking forward to RP'ing with you!

Callum

SWRP's Resident Flirt
Well hello there, pretty lady... My mother is picking you up for training? Guess we'll be meeting one another soon enough then..

-Gives a friendly smile-

Hopefully we'll get the chance to make one another's acquaintences decently enough before she grinds you into a pulp.. Keep an eye on her, she's scary. Brilliant, but scary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom