Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello there :)

Julianna Nero

Smuggler - Slicer - Scoundrel
Oh please, I'm not falling for your "I'm a gentleman" kinda stuff. Just 'cause you hit puberty doesn't make you that much cuter to me! :p

Callum

SWRP's Resident Flirt
You really should listen to my sister. I lack subtlety.

but alas... your loss. I guess your sister and I will just have to make the awesome blanket fort by ourselves.

Callum

SWRP's Resident Flirt
Nothing wrong with having a little fun and acting like a kid from time to time... -smiles-

c'mon, you know you secretly want to. I'll stay on my half of the bunk bed.... which is the top, mind you. -grins-

Julianna Nero

Smuggler - Slicer - Scoundrel
Yeah, if I slept over at your house? My parents would kill me. I think I'll stay on MY bed, thank you very much!
My sister might find herself into worlds of trouble, but I'm suppose to get her out of it! ^_^

Hello there. I am Kierian Antilles. A Jedi from Corellia. I was preparing for my trials when my master was killed. I went ahead with the trials and passed. Now I am a Knight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom