Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello, People of Chaos

If you'd like some specific guides the Learning Center has quite a few, most are about specific subjects rather than forum RPing as a whole, but there's a lot of useful stuff in there. Forum RPing is pretty cool, my personal advice is not to overwhelm yourself in too many threads at once, always try to "undersell" your character a little bit just to be on the safe side, and to make sure you're communicating with people you RP with OOC. Good OOC relations make great RP's. Anyways, have fun. Hope to see you around.

Atlas Kane

A
Welcome! I'd recommend making an character here and following these rules while makeing him/her/it/whatever. After that just hit the Roleplaying threads! Depending on what kind of character you make we might even meet ICly!

Aelavin Dryearlylth

A
Welcome to the site where Space Elves rule and Master Chief has 47 different versions! (literally)

Have fun!

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
Hey! I know the feeling with that. I started my first roleplaying doing chat based. Then moved to forum based, granted it was years ago, but I'm sure changing over is the same! Let me know if you need help!

Welcome to the site! My advice would be to not be afraid of making mistakes. If you happen to do something really awful a friendly admin will show you the error of your ways and set you back on the proper path. Other than that, no God-modding, no Celestials, no absurd Force powers without proper training, and I'm single.

Hello and welcome to Chaos, darling. First things first, read the rules (yay! exciting... I know) Then, on over to a few more rules/guidelines so you can get started on creating your character here. I hope that helped.

The avatar seems a bit Sithy, so... there is a myriad of Darkside factions to choose from, if that indeed is the direction you are choosing for your character.

Check out The Sith Council :)

@[member="Marka Sarine"]

Fear not... that is not always the case. Nevertheless, no one ever complained ::bats eye lashes:: In fact, they usually came back for seconds~

As for factions, you are not obligated to stay at one- being exiled and re-honing your skills and learning some new ones with different Sith for a little while may aid in some character development as well as allies. We would love to have you in our ranks. Just a thought. Either way, I hope you find something suitable and fun :)

@Tamara @Marka Sarine

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom