Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello...Nice to meet you

Well all force users start at Apprentice level. So you would have gotten a Master either way XD

I would be happy to train you, once you get your character sheet up PM me and we'll get things all set up.
How exciting!~ I shall workout a character profile and send it to you through PM before I post it. Just so I can get the ok on your part. Ooooo...this shall be fun.

Welcome!

Glad to see my spiffy new padawan is on top of things. -Pats Teynara- Make sure you give her a nice tight one. Can't have those things getting loose.

Welcome to the boards. Actually with the Sith Empire expanding our borders and assimilating new worlds it is perfectly reasonable to assume she found her way to our side of space.

Now if you are interested with the thorn in the side then would suggest getting in touch with me, Daxton Bane. Royal pain in the wahoo of everyone west of the Sith Empire. I can be reached either here or via pm for plot threads, ideas or basically raising hell.

Also the chat is at the bottom of the main thread page, its not just easy to spot.

Cheers.

Nice to meet all of you and yes Daxton I think it'd be pretty cool to have Val'Ryss tag along with Bane for a bit. I also figured out the way she speaks. She hisses her words like a snake and speaks a lot like Jaqen H'Ghar from Game of Thrones- she speaks in the third person. She does so because as a enslave servant to the Sith she believes she has no right to speak of herself in the first person. Only when she achieves the respect and status to do so she will change her mannerisms. In this sense she acts as living weapon, indifferent and cold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom