Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello...Nice to meet you

Hello all,
The name is Val'Ryss Zankarr (or so is my character's, most people I meet call me Zee). I have been a long-standing fan of the Star Wars expanded universe. Always had a particular interest in the Sith and their twisted philosophies.
Hopefully, the idea is to develop a pretty bad-ass Sith lady, with some interesting personality quarks. For now, I shall do my research to see the bests ways to develop a character that fits the site well. I hope to meet and RP with everyone here.

Hmmm. Rather taken with the idea of being a Sithey Force-User (rather unoriginal I know xD), but if it is allowed more than one character, after I get settled I could give it a shot?

@Alpha: Sure then, perhaps after I get settled in with my first character I'll give it a shot. Not very good at juggling more than one character though.
@Teynara, A' Den:
I have the idea of a Sith Huntress, an agent of sorts that is sent about the galaxy hunting targets (as they are decided upon by her masters). Mainly she would hunt Jedi and sometimes other members of factions that prove to be...well..."annoying obstacles". In personality she far from being a "special-snowflake" kinda Sith, she is one that knows her place, she understands that in her life her purpose is to be a weapon-an extension of the will of the Sith Lords. However, she can have her moments of independence too. I would RP her like classic Sith- your Exar Kun's and Naga Sadow's- dark brooding types, that can be brutally philosophical about the Force and sinisterly frank about life.

@Val'Ryss - that's a perfectly valid character archetype. Quite a fun one to play, actually. I look forward to seeing your profile written up.
^ Why thank you. I hope it becomes an interesting character. I also had a quick question. I drew out a character once for another Star Wars site, I was wondering if it is allowed to use it. Here is a link ---> http://i41.tinypic.com/j5xmoi.jpg

Alpha

A
Yes you can use already existing characters from a different site. you just have to have a link to if wen you ask for your tags. and you also have to post the charater fourm in the "Character creation" file

Yes you can use already existing characters from a different site. you just have to have a link to if wen you ask for your tags. and you also have to post the charater fourm in the "Character creation" file
^Oh I just want to use the illustration. I'll make a new character from scratch.

Hmm, it seems on the map that Dathomir is rather far from the Sith Empire and is buffered from it by the Mandalorian Empire. Hmmm gonna have to plot-engineer here a bit.
Be any species you like, it doesn't matter. As for you character idea it would be very welcomed within the Sith Empire. Currently the Empire is undergoing some changes with myself seizing control and becoming Emperor in this RP:

^Actually, I was thinking it'd be cool if another RPer on this site was her master or lord. Would you like to take Val'Ryss under your wing and perhaps even use her as your own personal spy/assassin- in order to consolidate your gains as the new Emperor?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom