Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello...Nice to meet you

Mmm. Indeed, it is a trade off. With the whip you can get strange and awkward angled attacks to throw of the opponent, plus you get range. But indeed, it is cumbersome to block with and is rather defenceless once you pass the range and enter into close combat. But it fits her assassin like style- unexpected and strange.

As an apprentice can I post in Roleplaying Discussion forum for plots to start up myself, or must I complete my training and at least be a knight in order propose plots with Jedi/other people involved?

Alpha

A
No you do not need to be a knight to do that. you do not have to finish your training before you start to post elsewere.

No problem. I would suggest pming some people you would be interested in writing with, they could suggest existing plot threads to join in or new ones to start with you.

does Val'Ryss have a character sheet? That should be your priority. Once that is done you can join a faction (The Sith Empire being ideal).

As soon as you are ready we can do an brief intro post and then follow that up with a training thread where I train all three of my apprentices at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom