Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello, hello!

Been a while since I made one of these for this character in particular. I am looking for more people to write with and right now I am feeling Kaili, as usual, is the character that I want to write the most. I do have the others like [member="Kana Truden"] and [member="Lassiter"], but nah, Kaili is the one I would prefer to write.

That does not mean I am unwilling to write the others, of course.

I don't have much to really say. I am open for literally anything you can come up with and if you are interested I would look forward to hearing from you.

Bio can be found here.

[member="Kaili Talith"]

giphy.gif

if your interested I have [member="Quin"] Leeman (this character a FO pilot) @X-063 "Kenny" (a force using cyborg), and @N'Jay Crowe( my main character) i'm always looking to do more RP's. [member="Kaili Talith"]

I'm currently mulling over ideas for a thread at the moment, I'll be sure to tag you if you've got the interest. Not entirely sure what though, waiting for my armor to get approved is putting a stall on things.

[member="Kaili Talith"]

[member="BB-4001A"]
5f39df2a19e47c75f8eef5425b486e54.gif
[member="Quin Leeman"]
Well, do you have any ideas? Can you describe them in a bit more detail?

[member="Nicair Claden"]
Kaili, friend of Mara Merrill, meeting a Mandalorian after Ossus could be interesting to say the least. Anything come to mind on how they would meet and what they would do?

[member="Velus"]
Maybe both! Is there anything special I should know about Velus?

[member="Iris Issey"]
I'm down. What did you have in mind?

[member="Saint Monica"]
Gonna go ahead and PM you :p

[member="Kaili Talith"]

Id really thing there is anything special about him, although he has a connection to the dark-side for reasons he doesn't know, and he has drug issues due to him being depressed by all the people he has lost over the years.

[member="Myles Vylumnar"] // [member="Rebel Sunka"]

Sounds cool! How would they meet? Anyone got a good cantina where such meet ups would happen? :p

[member="Velus"]

Same goes for you. Kaili could be anywhere, know any good cantinas they could meet at? Any favored locales?

[member="Iris Issey"]

Well, Kaili is a slicer so she wouldn't need another one all that much. Does Iris hang out anywhere that they might have in common? Coruscant, for example? Does she get out a lot?

[member="Kaili Talith"]

I've been away too long, no idea what the Mandalorians did to Ossus. I have a feeling we glassed it for some reason but that reason eludes me. On top of that I have no clue what happened to Mandalore. I hear something about earthquakes? I've started a thread that involves Nicair learning to become a beskarsmith so that could be used to explain my IRL absence. No real idea what we'd be doing. I'll give it some thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom