Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello hello!

Hello fellow gentle-beings!

So, uh, I'm extremely new, but I'm excited to be here! Although, I would be lying if I said I wasn't overwhelmed. I think I've been roleplaying for about five years, but I can't remember exactly.

I took some time to read the rules and such, but I'm still confused about a couple of things.

1. How does one go about joining a minor or major faction? Is there some sort of application that you need to fill out or do you simply claim to be in whatever faction you choose?

2. Is there anything I need to worry about when creating a character aside from the banned species and "overpoweredness?"

3. How/where should I start roleplaying? I looked at the various RP threads and I'm pretty nervous about joining any of them. There's dominions, skirmishes, invasions... I don't know where to start!

I believe that's all I need to know at the moment. I should probably start working on my character now. Thanks in advance, and I hope RP with you guys soon!

*licks [member="Almer"] *

1. Click the join button. Get into their discord. Talk to people. Send them memes. But really, just the button thingie and saying a hi works usually.
2. Yup. This happens. But people are more than willing to help you out and give feedback. If you have any specific questions we'll all be more than happy to help :)
3. You can start an RP and make it open for all. Or get into a faction and people will pick you up. For the latter, I highly recommend The Confederacy. We're an awesome bunch and open for all sides of the Force spectrum. The Ancient Eye is also a great place to be at if you want heavy dark side plotting and chasing for ancient Sith artifacts.

Welcome to Chaos! :D

Ever Dawnracer

E
[member="Darth Carnifex"] is right. There's a rather wide selection to choose from depending on what you like to write and what you want to do. Always feel free to message the people in a faction if you want more information before joining. Most people are on here are pretty friendly once you get past the blustery exterior.

Welcome to Chaos.
[member="Almer"]

I'm definitely going to spend some time looking at the factions available! Can't say I was considering the Confederacy from the start. It didn't really pique my interest, but the least I could do is check it out.

Thanks for the welcome guys!

be be de beep be de be beep doodoo be be de beep be de be beep do de dade beep do de da

(welcome to chaos [member="Almer"] , hope you enjoy your time here among life forms)

[member="Almer"] Welcome!

Enjoy your time with us, have a look around and see what takes your fancy.

Number 1 Rule: Have fun. Have fun and be creative; this is nothing but fiction and we're all here for the same thing and your choices will never be the wrong ones.

Just shout if you have any questions or need help. :)

[member="Almer"]

Welcome to Chaos. It took me about a month or so to even begin to figure things out around here. I joined the random open threads in that time, made some grand friends along the way and an in-character nemesis. Great times! However, I didn't "get" the forum until I joined a major faction. There I was given ideas, helps and all sorts of opportunity for growth.

I'm not here to plug for you to join something you don't want or anything of the sort. Look around and if you have questions, feel free to ask! Hope to have the opportunity to write with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom