Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello everyone!

What's going on in this threa-
For+the+love+of+god+somebody+stop+the+damn+thread+_64c4429d15e7f94e97f14f48a81c7160.jpg

[member="Ryker Tal'verda"]

Great to meet another youngling, I haven't run into many of us yet!

Some of the grownups are pretty funny lookin', they've made me laugh so far!

Sadly right this moment that would require a lot of credits that I just don't have. I have a potential friend but we're both sorta stuck on Eriadu right this minute and I'm trying to avoid the authorities, unsuccessfully.

;)

I currently only have one thread on the go called "Small beginnings", it's listed in my biography though I'm not alone in it. If you want to take a look you're more than welcome, it's a public thread to get the feel for my character and an introduction into Rp. [member="Alysara Sansiri"] is also in it with me, as well as [member="Sanya Val Lerium"] so it could be quite a party!

:p

Small Beginnings.

As far as the details go surrounding what happens in Role-play, I'd prefer to see what actually comes of the role-play as opposed to planning to much ahead and orchestrating to much from an Out-Of-Character perspective. I find that this way even I don't always know what's going to happen, it offers more of a surprise and my posts are more so focused around responding to the actions/words of the characters as opposed to the players themselves. While I really do appreciate the enthusiasm and you're not the first to encourage me to choose a faction, it's gotta happen in-character.

Like I said, jump on into the thread if you like and we'll see where this all leads to.

;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom