Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello everyone!

[member="Darth Vornskr"]

War... War never changes... (Forgive the hype lol!)

[member="Karrus Zorathi"]

Ooh.... I'm a slight bit too old to be a Youngling, but not too deep into being an 'adult' yet, can I come play too?

[member="Kitani Corandel"] It's a pretty common issue - people can feel overwhelmed by the threads, but also struggle to find people with whom to RP. That's why threads like this exist, honestly: so we can all strike up relationships with new arrivals and bring them into the RP :)

Yeah my inactivity before may have also add on to the problem. I still however wont be discourage and continue rping, hopefully i can find the flow of Chaos (the site xD) and figure out how is everything organized. Its true i still feel overwhelmed till this day; I recently found information that is probably common to a vast majority >_>

[member="Teynara Jeralyr"]

Sibar Laval

S
Karrus Zorathi said:
[member="Ryker Tal'verda"]

Sadly right this moment that would require a lot of credits that I just don't have. I have a potential friend but we're both sorta stuck on Eriadu right this minute and I'm trying to avoid the authorities, unsuccessfully.

;)
ERIADU YOU SAY? http://starwarsrp.net/groups/512-the-first-order/

Join us Karrus, you will be untouched.

[member="Sanya Val Lerium"] | [member="Sibar Laval"]

Now now, I know I'm a little fresh on the scene but let's not go fighting over little ol' me! I've not yet given away my ambitions for the future (though hugely impacted by the way of rp and how things play out), I will say that I'm part of a package and not the sole character in it.

Keep on giving me this sort of love and I might just feel guilty when it does come to a decision making time!

:p

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
[member="Karrus Zorathi"] choose who you like but I won't give you up easily. I enjoy a good rp and at the same time I wana give others the same opportunity and give them a place where they can contribute and get the same back.
[member="Sibar Laval"] also our fractions are allies Lol.

[member="Sanya Val Lerium"]

Technically you were the third one to offer me a place in a faction, out of four. I really didn't expect this much attention!

You're all making it a little difficult not to give anything away in terms of OOC preference but consider that this is the very early stage of an introduction thread, Karrus may not have personality traits that are fit for one faction as much as others and I'm still trying to get into a good position to play him appropriately.

Not that I don't love the chance to get to witness all these other characters I'm surrounded by!

Sibar Laval

S
[member="Sanya Val Lerium"], maybe you are, but there is two other force users I can take care of

Sibar Laval

S
Not you[member="Karrus Zorathi"] I mean the other two, especially the silver sanctum guy

[member="Sibar Laval"] you don't mean [member="Alysara Sansiri"] do you?

I'd rather take my chances with her and let you lot duke it out!

:p

Sibar Laval

S
Heh, you have no idea of what the first order is capable of. QUICKLY I SUMMON A RANDOM KNIGHT OF REN!
[member="Milo Ren"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom