Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello everyone!

Hey all,

Figured I ought to introduce myself as I'm completely new to this site. I've got a bit of role-playing experience behind me though not a lot where sites/forums are concerned in regards to the Star Wars Universe. I'm looking forward to getting to know the place, how things work and I'm fortunate to have an old friend that knows it well so rest assured, looking for a smooth ride and a pleasant introduction to SWRP Chaos.

Cheers,
Karrus.

Zoltan Rarsk

Tactical Espionage Operations
Welcome sir! Glad to see more new members joining this wonderful site. If you don't mind, I always have a list of tips to help newcomers, so here it goes:

• Hit the "Mention" button underneath writers avatars to notify them of a post.
  • There are various factions to suit everybody's personal story, from Cultists, Crime Lords, Mercenaries to rebellious Freedom Fighters.
  • Always be open to new ideas; Adapting to improvisation is what makes a great story.
  • Avoid Powergaming at all costs, as it can be easily abused with the large number of resources available within the Star Wars universe.

Have fun!

[member="Karrus Zorathi"]

[member="Zoltan Rarsk"]

Thanks for the advice, I welcome it!

Certainly going to take a moment to identify the do's and dont's of the place. As far as Factions go well I do have one in mind though wasn't wanting to mention it as there's still plenty of RP to be had before hand! ;)

I do really like the small features Chaos has though, the like buttons, friends list and the mention button as you pointed out.

Zoltan Rarsk

Tactical Espionage Operations
[member="Karrus Zorathi"]

Fantastic! If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask!

Anyways, read up on your bio, and it certainly is good. If you ever want to have an RP with an evil spymaster or any other character of my mine, shoot me a PM. I'd love to thread wit' ya'!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom