Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello everyone!

Sibar Laval

S
Shhh, I won't hurt you or the girl, only [member="Ryn'Dhal"] [member="Karrus Zorathi"]

Milo Ren

A Howling Voice in the Desert
[member="Karrus Zorathi"]

The Knights of Ren are accepting of Human Force Sensitives of all backgrounds. I'm sure we could work something out, if you're interested.

If not, that's fine. Roleplay however you'd like to, for whatever faction, or for yourself. Don't let anyone tie you down. :)

[member="Alysara Sansiri"]

I may have to join later. I'm currently consumed by the development thread for my lightsabers.

[member="Sibar Laval"]

Am I the Silver Sanctum guy in questionn??? Cause if so it'll take more than your incinerator squad to "Handle" me Stormy.

[member="Alysara Sansiri"]

I may have to join later. I'm currently consumed by the development thread for my lightsabers.

[member="Sibar Laval"]

Am I the Silver Sanctum guy in questionn??? Cause if so it'll take more than your incinerator squad to "Handle" me Stormy.

[member="Ryker Tal'verda"]

It's a faction thread, I did notice it too though there's nothing that I can do with regards to the events happening there. And don't worry, we may yet get the chance to run into each other sooner or later :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom