Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello all!

Hi there,

I'm Honka, devil-may-care Rodian lowlife and perpetual failure. Prepare to be sorely disappointed if you hire me for a mission ;)

In RL I'm Neil. I was 10 when Star Wars came out, and it has consumed my life ever since - I was led here by Ket from the Bombad Podcast who suggested I might have fun - I'm known for creating a short run comic strip called Turning to the Dork Side (which may be resurrected soon) and I had the privilege of writing the backstory for the EP 1 rolo-droid via Star Wars.com's 'What's the Story?'.

In the heady, early days of Star Wars Galaxies I was Tomsk Hsss, Trandoshan mayor of Retribution on Corellia on the Starsider server - lots of amazing RP went on there, especially with the Wroshyr Clan!

Looking forward to getting into some new RPing with you all. It may take me a while to figure out how all this works (remember, I'm old), but once I've fiddled around with the buttons and guides, I'll be knocking on your refresher door soon.

Cheers!

Honka said:
I'm known for creating a short run comic strip called Turning to the Dork Side (which may be resurrected soon) and I had the privilege of writing the backstory for the EP 1 rolo-droid via Star Wars.com's 'What's the Story?'.
Such a celebrity! :eek:

Herro there, and welcome to Chaos! If you have any questions or need any guidance, please don't hesitate to ask. ^_^

Ooh~~~
You seem great~
Welcome to the site! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I look forward to seeing you around.

Now, if you excuse me, I have a comic strip to go find and read...

[member="Ket Van-Derveld"] [member="Strider Garon"] [member="Maka Sumoto"] [member="Inger Strömfire"] [member="Ilias Nytrau"] [member="Anders Sivas"] [member="Asterion"]

Thank you all!

Worming my way into the Fringe as we speak...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom