Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello All!

Thessa Kai said:
So Asemir, back to the topic on hand. WELCOME! :D

Also, what do you prefer? Long walks on the beach? Movie night?

*waggles brows, glancing from Asemir to Dells and winks*

:p
He does like long walks on the beach. I don't know how Shyde would like this though...

Perhaps Ashin could provide some insight? :lol:

As an aside, do I have to use an account in the name of the character on which I am posting?

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Asemir said:
As an aside, do I have to use an account in the name of the character on which I am posting?
Yes, but someone like Shyde could just be a major NPC to your Asemir account. Or you could make a second account for her. Your call.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
That's hokey-masters-of-freaking-everything-about-to-stage-takeovers-of-all-things-dark-and-subjugate-them-under-her-heel.

Get thee hence, grammar.

Welcome to Star Wars RP.net! As Tef said, there is no wiki at the moment yet it is definitely something we want. If you do wish to change your display name in the end, you only need to contact one of the admins and we will promptly give you the name you wish. If you have any other questions or concerns, do not be afraid to speak up!

Asemir is the one with the flayed back. But that was punishment for killing his instructor for trying to seduce his entire training class.

Shyd undertook a decades long "mission" to substitute for Asemir's love interest in preparation for her death. At involved literally becoming her. So Shyd may not be appreciative of someone else. But it's complicated so it would be fun to RP! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom