Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello All!

Hello everyone. I am new here. Not new to Star Wars writing, though. I was brought to this site by Velok/Ashin/whatever name he goes here by. lol
I'm quite excited to give this place a shot, but unfortunately I'm out of town away from my real computer, and so I cannot post proper bios and the like. I hope to be able to do so tonight, if I can convince my wife to let me stay up a bit later than normal. :p
In any case, hello everyone!

Thanks for the greetings!

And, Ashin, that's "person" not "people". :p

Okay, a character bio doesn't look too bad. I'd just use Asemir's wiki entry, but it's not up-to-date with the whole killing Vaulkner thing.... >.>

Urgh, and of course I don't have any of my art on this computer, so I can't even fix my avatar. Blah, home is too far away!

Teferi Efreet said:
There will be a time when we ask for volunteers to help us with this project. I hope you'll volunteer, given this information, @[member="Asemir"] :)
I will! I've got lots of experience including building the templates and background stuff needed to make the wiki work.

@Delila
Thanks! I wish I could tell you where I got the name, but I can't. It's been over five years ago that I created this incarnation of the character.

Hmmm. This is the time to change the name, quiaff? I could actually go with something else....

Man, this means I have to finish all of Asemir's history by adding all the recent current events. >.<

Okay, @[member='Ashin Varanin'], we won't enslave him for the time being. :p

Hey, @[member='Asemir']! Welcome to the board! Don't mind the silly IC-ing, it happens from time to time :)

Also, looking forward to the wiki ^_^

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
And there's no need to change your name. Only true D&D nerds would get the Aasimar reference. It's not like you named him Bob Tiefling or Darth Gnoll or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom