Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello All!

Hrm. Looks like the only ways past the filter is though means that would look even more suspicious. I was hoping there would be a pattern or work around that I can exploit. Oh well.

I know, right? The annoying part is I always meet my deadlines and have only ever gotten the highest ratings, so it's not like I'm not working. I just work better when I flip between things.

If anything, I definitely should wait until after I hear about this promotion. :lol:

Qae Shena

Super Shaper Puppy!
Hello and welcome!

(Also, belatedly, I've got a huge amount of wiki experience. I think there's enough people to run one, it's just setting one up is the thing?)

Allaina Mare said:
Hello and welcome!

(Also, belatedly, I've got a huge amount of wiki experience. I think there's enough people to run one, it's just setting one up is the thing?)
Setting one up is as easy as picking a name and hitting submit. It's more about the behind the scenes infrastructure that we have to figure out, which would warrant sitting down with the admins and having a nice chat. For example, do we want to host it on the Wikia servers? That would give us a ton of basic building code already complete and ready to go, without our having to develop it from scratch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom