Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heavy Machinery || CIS Dominion of Shadda-Bi-Boren

3-Gearhouse-Gardens.png
Tag: [[member="Darth Metus"]]
Status: "Hope not ever to see Heaven. I have come to lead you to the other shore; into eternal darkness; into fire and into ice.."

Her fury was pointed and visceral. It was an emotion of truth, of sin, and heat and finality. It was a line that that the young woman had no intention of returning from. It was real. Tangible. As solid as the table beneath her hands. Eyes tipped with the light of a dying sun followed the Vicelord while he made his way around the table. Dangerous. She had only ever looked upon him with affection. Respect. Even when she’d found him sacrificing wicked men for his alchemy beneath their beds on Ryloth. Even then. Nothing equated to this. Nothing.

“My child never had a name. She never took a breath. She was stolen. Taken. From me. From the world.”

While many women would have begun to weep at the prospect of losing something so precious she did not. Something so loved. She had carried a life, cherished it, though she had never held it. Her Master was correct in his words. Srina was not alone. They had an entire army, several of them, full of metal and organics that would fight to the last. When she spoke—They listened. Srina had seen it when the Confederacy had mobilized in the Retribution of Eshan.

Darth Metus knew the pain that lived in her, breathing, through her mouth. Seeing through her eyes. Briefly, her gaze softened. The tide of her rage was stymied by the light touch to her skin. It was as if he built dams, blocks, that sought to keep the rage contained while he drained away the runoff. It took her a moment to realize hat he was siphoning the darkside from her the same way she had drained it away from Aryn for so long. She breathed in sharply.

Didn’t Darth Metus realize?

She didn’t want him to take it away.

“I hear you. I see you.”, she repeated, firmly, while she stepped forward in a deliberate invasion of personal space. Srina had never noticed what boundaries should naturally lay between them out of respect to social conformity, because it had never mattered, not since one fateful day or Coruscant. The Force had twined themselves so deeply with one another that his hand had become her own. His voice was her voice. Her footsteps were his. Her actions—His. “I have followed you. Through every battle. Every fight. Every trial—Every hardship. I have broken your nightmares. I have lifted your nation. I have bled for you. I have followed you, Isley, as the tide obeys the moon.”

Srina reached up slowly, carefully, and let small palms fall against either side of his face. Her touch held the callouses of a lifetime of holding a variety of weapons. The Echani had not the soft, perfect skin, of a maiden that spent their time with embroidery and duties that were often reserved for the fairer sex. Instead, he would feel strength. He would not feel the same woman that he had once known. Her heart was sure. Her mind was settled and complete. “I have followed you as the day follows night. You are the center. The earth, the core, and I am the air. The sky…Your sky…”

“You must see it. You must know, why it is, that my mind is shut. Your sky is on fire.”

She was not trapped. She was certainly, not a slave, and she would never let herself become the Sith that had turned Coruscant into a graveyard. Yet, she would fight no longer. She would no longer push the lure of the Darkside away. It was absolute. Power—And it would serve her. “This galaxy is sick. Polluted, by those who think they rule, when all they do is corrupt and drain those beneath them. Inefficiency and idiocy are rampant, a plague, and I won’t stand idly by any longer.”

Her gaze held his and burnished orbs remained a pure, solid gold, that echoed with what she didn’t express. As angry as she was, as furious as she felt, she was still in control. The steady rumble that built up from beneath them was not a loss of it. It was a response. It was the leftover kinetic pressure that remained when she pressed down everything else. She could feel the darkside pulling on her being. She knew what it promised. Srina would not deny it any longer. She would hold it. Use it. She would bring it forth with the might of a hurricane and let it fall with the force of eternal gravity.

She would watch the spines of her enemies’ crack. She would watch, satisfied, while they shattered.

“What I want to do and what I will do are two different things. I will never be the fangless dog that Mirvaak became. What I will be—Is untouchable. I am the Dread Queen. Nothing will stand in my way. Only then, will we be free.”

Srina moved her fingers, softly, and drew a deliberate pattern on the edge of his cheekbone. Her expression was fierce, that of a hawk, or some other bird of prey. He asked that she trust him. She always had. Even, when he was nothing to her, but a Force vision that seemed intent on leading her to ruin. So often, they drew on one another for strength, for power, and it showed. More than once she had become a living avatar for his wraith. Soon—She would have her own. “…I know the truth, now. It is not enough to merely view the Darkside as a tool. It is not enough to play catch and release. It is something that… Can hardly be put to words. I must be of a single mind. United. I must pass into it, to receive it, to breathe of it and become part of it.”

“My wrath will bring me there.”

The iron gates of her mind opened. If he chose to traverse the hot coals that lined her psyche—It would be his decision. Such desire for violence, such hatred, could leave a lesser mind undone. “Gollo nin...” [*Teach me…]

“Gû kîbum kelkum-ishi, burzum-ishi. Avon dheñ sedho, Avon dheñ nuitho im'ruith. [*There is no life in the cold, in the dark. I won’t be still. I won’t stay my fury.]

She would become it. It would balance the affection she held for a scant few and leave her with fewer vulnerabilities. To break from her emotionless state. Passion. Rage. It was the only way to become what was required. Enough, was enough.

He called her his Apprentice. In secret, Darth Omnia. The white-lady. To their people? The Dread Queen. She would give them all what they wanted. What they needed.

Long live the Queen.

It sounded so simple...

And perhaps, for [member="Naedira Darcrath"], it was. All she knew was that she was no longer alive and she wanted to change that. She knew immense fear, and it drove her. Alkor could see it. Every time she appeared, she wore something different. She put on a different air, but slowly collapsed into the same mania. Her situation was one no one could truly empathize with.

She was dead, and yet, she was not. Her mind reeled from the very concept. She had never been anything but alive. She had been forced to exist between worlds. Her spirit was fraying. Pieces of herself were slipping away into the darkness.

She knew it, too.

She sought to give him a clear mind because he was her path to freedom. To life. Alkor knew better than to simply take words and cling to them. He knew better than to find inspiration in the wind. He needed to find his own answers, for himself.

But in her desperation, she spoke not one, but two names- and even invoked the thought of Datomiri magicks. Alkor turned slowly to look at her, his expression grave. "You have to make the decision you feel is right for you. Be it Isley's magicks or someone else's, that is for you alone to decide, but know this,"

He recalled his Master, a corpse of a being who dwarfed him in both size and presence. Alkor could remember the taste of the void all around him, and in his moments of precious silence, the madness that dripped from the Dead Man's lips. He remembered the distance in his gaze, the separation between his body, his mind, and his spirit.

He was not the same man in life, that he was in Death.

"The person you were, will never be again."

3-Gearhouse-Gardens.png
Tag: [member="Srina Talon"]​

Isley.

She called him by the name that had come before. The identity which yet clung to the beliefs of Mandalore and that the Force was a tool. It was a sign of just how close the Master and his Apprentice could be. Yet, in this moment of her most visceral rage and her most palpable agony...to hear his old name upon her lips was ash. The reason being...she was suffering the same fate which saw him discard that name so long ago. To become a Sith - to adopt the mantle Darth meant to execute the ways of old. Moreover, it meant to challenge the whole of the Galaxy. Darth meant to be supreme. Unyielding.

And Srina was finally beginning to understand. Though his touch and his efforts had brought some nugget of peace to her gaze, the underlying wrath was there. The amber of the Dark Side yet corrupted the wintery depths of her eyes. The woman he once knew - the girl who had found him by vision so long ago - was gone. And in her place was the woman she was always meant to be. The purpose of their lives being intertwined by that Bond was finally coming to fruition. By pain. By anguish. By death. With every passing moment, the Sith understood that Srina Talon had truly died on Kuat. And the being who rose from the dust - the being he preserved at the cost of his own life - was none other than Darth Omnia.

And she was on fire.

But despite the inferno, her words promised control. Dominion over the darkness that was rampaging just beneath the surface. Though the tremors of the Force yet lingered, her touch upon his face told the man all he needed to know. Beyond words, she trusted him. Without thought, she followed him. He was her friend, her beacon, and her foundation in this new life she would lead. She wanted supremacy? He would see to it that her power was unrivaled. She wanted to be the Dread Queen? He would see to it that a crown of sorrow adorned her brow.

She plead for him to be her guide. And as the finality of her thoughts fell from her lips, the way became open once more. Their Bond was no longer restricted - the doors had been opened and the Sith stepped forward. What he found was an endless abyss. She wanted to the antithesis to life. To harm. To break. To shatter. Those of the Light would tremble before such animosity...and yet, upon seeing this, the beginnings of a smile graced Darth Metus' lips. Quiet once more ruled him as he reached with his offhand.

Despite her flawless dress, she always carried it. Concealed well for events political or brandished in the open on the battlefield. The weapon she had constructed during the infancy of their relationship. He procured the silver-bladed saber and held it aloft in his palm. By the Force was it then deconstructed, with the flawless crystal of white yet residing in the center. The components lingered in the air as he nudged the crystal forward, urging for her to take the piece. She knew what she had to do, for it had been a long time coming.

"Today will be the last that the words Srina Talon are ever upon my lips...for she no longer exists."
"What you aspire to do is to put to death the woman you once were. What you want is to dive into the abyss - not to be consumed, but to master it. You will become like me. Your existence will be a challenge to the Galaxy. Your every breath will say I exist, and I can withstand all the horrors you face me with. The Dark Side will not be your tool, but your greatest ally. Mark this day as your truth birth, Darth Omnia. You have come far, but your training has only just begun."

And in that moment, he briefly looked away. His dominant hand retreated from her brow and focused upon mundane things. A missive was constructed and sent from his micro-datapad, addressed to [member="Adron Malvern"]. The man's ambitions would be realized, at least for the immediate future. The Confederacy would look to the Exarch for leadership in the coming weeks - for Darth Metus had much to teach the newborn Sith before him.

3-Gearhouse-Gardens.png
Tag: [member="Darth Metus"]
Status: "Hope not ever to see Heaven. I have come to lead you to the other shore; into eternal darkness; into fire and into ice.."

Liquid gold had filled eyes that had once been touched with the purest silver stars. It burned, browning on the edges, as if the light had begun to die. She stood tall with the face of her Master in her hands. She could feel him. His concern. His hesitation. Finally, a dawning. Acceptance. When he knew the truth that she’d intended to impart she felt it in her bones. It came with finality. The beat of a drum, a scream, and a crash that only they could hear. Her head nodded slowly and she could feel the Darkside well from within. It agreed. Wholly, and completely. “…You know the truth.”

A year of stealing negativity and darker emotions from [member="Aryn Teth"] hadn’t blackened her. Aiding [member="Darth Metus"] in killing the terrorist that haunted the shores of Maramere, in killing his sibling, hadn’t filled her dreams with dread. Eshan had proven itself to be the beginning of the spiral. Mandalorians. They brought death to her people. They brought the destruction of her home, all twined, and consecrated with the blood of her sisters. She’d witnessed the second death of [member="Darth Tacitus"] whilst he professed his affections. She watched while the streets were torn asunder by giant, flesh eating, worms.

Kuat. She had felt her Master had die on Kuat. She had felt Aryn flicker. Felt him buckle. Break.

Srina had felt the lifeforce of her child fade to nothing.

So many things, instances, had brought her to this moment. It felt inevitable. Had there ever been any other way? Had she always been a fool? So silly, childish, to think that she could exist in both worlds? That she had any right to try and temper the strongest Sith Lord this side of the galaxy? Srina should have been far more apologetic than she actually was. She would cower before no one.

Not even him.

She didn’t move when the sable-skinned man reached for the hidden pocket that ran along the small of her back. Her dress and translucent cape hid it from view. More than anything, the soft coloring blended, while the cross-guard hooked neatly where it was supposed to be. Metus was silent while a smile began to break the severity of his features. She knew that look. He was pleased, moreover, he was proud. His teachings were finally coming to fruition and the Sith knew it to be so.

Srina released him when he began to pull the blade to pieces.

It should have bothered her. It should have pulled at her heart, to lose a weapon so beloved, but analytical eyes only saw a set of parts. Pieces. Empty things with no meaning. The clear crystal the lightsaber held rolled slowly through the air. Her fingers rose to meet it, plucking it, as if it she were snatching the wings from a butterfly. Golden eyes flickered toward Darth Metus with the sharpness of a bird of prey. “…I aspire to nothing, Master.”

Her fingers closed around the crystal. Seconds passed, while her eyes closed, and the world emptied of all sound. Dead. Life, held its breath, and waited, while she suffocated what she treasured most. It was the first gift her Master had even given her. A crystal to break—With arms to hold her while pain echoed loudly enough to resonate fully in something so small. Metus would feel the rage in her mind quiet. All at once, it became the eye of the storm. The Force pushed outward. If he didn’t guard himself, it would push him too. The result left red light bleeding through the cracks in her fingers. When her eyes opened, her hand did too, and the crystal breathed anew. Fierce. Deep, haunting, and crimson. “You have taught me better than that. This crystal is not a required validation as my weakness has ended.”

“I am Darth Omnia. I do not aspire. I am.”

Her hand fell away from the lightsaber crystal that gleamed with venomous intent. It held the damning thud of a throbbing, dying heart, and she took a perverse sense of apathy from it. Horrors. War. Endless death and destruction awaited while they set about to perfecting the blade she had become. Cold. So cold, was the Exarch, that she burned. Burned, and burned.

She was ready now. Ready, to create the world she wanted versus what existed.

“Power controls the galaxy. The Force. Influence. Weapons. Our people depend on us to lead and eviscerate all who would harm them. We will do what is required. Come fire, come blood, we will not disappoint.”

They would conquer. Destroy. Expand, like an evolving virus.

Srina took the crystal back.

“We are done here. There is work to be done, more than ever, and we require the Forge.”

The Forge...And blood. Fear. Sacrifice.

Darth Omnia required it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom