Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heart of Maranon

Sawa Ike

The Dark Matriarch Darth Shōjō
Maranon Maranon Maple Harte Maple Harte

Sawa could feel the power and the attack as it was coming in and her body reacted... moving and she listened to maranon who was speaking. Her body opened up to absorbing the energies around herself as she felt.. something from Maple but didn't turn her head to see what she was doing over there... snacks and contemplation were something few really got into. She was not going to rise to the bait though as her mind maintained its focus watching her. THe words coming out and keeping at it. "Perhaps but the difference is... I can try and make up for it... you are so deluded you refuse to acknowledge that love based on fear of you was never real to begin with."

She moved with a hadoken like strike and her one heel was planted in place while she moved backwards almost into a crab walk and the rotated herself. One leg moving up and over to try and strike her in the face with a solid kick before coming around her hands were steady for the strike when she gripped her hands together to smack and try to slam it against her shoulder and dislocate it. The force concussive shockwave was meant to then add to it and try to smack her back and around as Sawa may have had one advantage... she had been living and training... learning for herself while others slept or were dead.

Sawa moved and kept the attack pressed as she was using the centriphical force of rotating her body more as the weapon. Her hands moving to go through and being followed up but a rising dragon strike that didn't use her hands before she was going into the air and using the force to slam herself back down towards Maranon. She wanted more of an unrelenting force rather then just talk about it and have the two fo them debate which was right. She hung in the air for a moment allowing the force to build as she continued to rotate herself and came slamming down with her hip to try and smash into Maranon's face.

Her face was a mask of savage power as the silver look in her eyes changed to gold and coming down she crouched low preparing for a counter attack. She could sense Maple with the force stretching out between them and she was pulling at all of the energy and emotions that were around her. The servant she had sent here moving up and finding a place before Sawa charged again while speaking with a look on her face. "Maple is very much a wonderful woman and if it means tearing you a part then I shall do just that." Sawa smirked while she was moving with the force and lept up again twisting and coming down trying for a hip check to the shoulder of Maranon.

Sawa Ike Sawa Ike was starting to piss Maranon off at the moment. Between her MK-worthy counter attacks that broke bones, her taunts were actually starting to get to her.

Sawa had no idea how many nerves she was pressing as Maranon was hurled backward, stunned, even with her high pain tolerance. Hatred made her rise. The Prefect would pay.

She focused her will and dashed towards Sawa, her Tai'Chi and Shattered Gate style targeting Sawa's Chi-Centers, as well as her joints and face with blows strong enough to shatter stone. Maple watched in awe at the beauty of Maranon's style, its leopard grace even as it tried to turn Sawa into a Prize Fighter after ten rounds in the ring.

But she felt very conflicted as she watched the haughty former Queen (Who, it must be noted, she was highly attracted to) attack Sawa. Very, very conflicted.

At least they weren't burning Zeltros down. On the other hand, their relatively intense Dark Side Presence was bound to attract more Jedi, and she didn't want to be stuck here telling a bunch of Jedi why two hot Sith were fighting over her.

Maple snacked on more chips...

"Y'know, its such a pity what happened to Ni-Ne, isn't it. Oh, I heard what you did by the way. How did you screw that up? She's going to get free. I would not want to be you when that happens. The Sword of Ni-Ne Li-Ves cuts deep and kills quickly. Maybe I should just team up with her, and we could kill you and I make out with Maple in the background while your body is cremated. Granted, most of my plans end with me making out with Maple in front of your burning body, but the irony of using Ni-Ne to kill your Necropolis-ruling ass is just too delicious to pass up..." Maranon said with an evil chuckle as she attacked Sawa.

Sawa Ike

She was moving, her body tensing up for a moment when the fists and power came at her and Sawa felt it impact her face as she braced herself sneering for a moment.... allowing the force itself to she moved... going backwards as her hands came up grabbing at her hand to try and grasp her quickly and then her legs came up to try and wrap around her arm so she could pull and twist using her weight to try and pull Maranon down into the ground and jello that randomly appeared thanks to Maple previously... she snarled and spoke listening to her. "Ni-Ne might hate me but she would just as quickly go back to stabbing you." She smirked with that but tried to make it into a grapple game..

She wanted to get around and go for a chokehold using Maranon's top to choke her while sitting on her back and leaning back to extend and stretch her chest. Sawa was going to have to make it a fight and some of her servants were there to try and divert the jedi who would approach when they felt the rising darkness... she anger was rising but she needed to maintain her head in this situation... becoming angry and hotheaded would only do what happened last time that led to this situation... no she needed to entice Maple to see through the lies of the zeltron.. the old fashioned way... so she was going to jello wrestle her and strangle her with her own top and then find a means to go and make out with her while cremating the zeltron... turn about deserves fair play.

(Triangle + Square)

Maranon resisted the choke attempt but could not help but be pulled into the mud with Sawa. Wild haymakers came out as centuries of frustration erupted. Maple was eating Jello very slowly, mesmerized as Maranon applied multiple knife hand chop attempts at Sawa's face, trying to break it.

"Maple is too good for the likes of a mere prefect..." Maranon sneered as she tried to pummel Sawa Ike Sawa Ike . "She'll be mine, Sawa. Mine mine mine..."

That was when Maranon began to press down on Sawa with her vast telekinetic ability, trying to keep Sawa pressed to the earth while Maranon tried to strangle her...

Both were covered in mud, it should be noted.

Maranon thirsted to prove herself above Sawa, not just in combat but the Dark Side. Now was her chance to truly impress Penelope/Maple. Maranon was confused which was which at the moment.

"Both of us may be Queens..." Maranon hissed, trying to break Sawa's collarbone with the Dark Side.

"But only one of us...is truly royalty!"

Sawa Ike

Maranon Maranon

She could feel t... she could feel the strikes to her face and she was trying to keep the control as Maranon was fuming now and sawa felt the strikes to her face as she was pushing the force to make herself stronger and able to take the hits. Tha left her opent o the strike against her collarbone as she screamed and opened herself up for the energy pulling at it and she lunged trying to get Maranon in a bear hug where she would be able to try and sink her fangs intoher as her mouth opened with the silent scream. Jaw almost unhinging when her fangs snapped into place but she brought her arm back around. Rotating it as she spoke. "Well you are a royal pain in the..." She traile dit off llunging and attacking with more of a blast to disorient and try to wrap around. The constriction for their fight.

Sawa Ike Sawa Ike had her pinned. Maple Harte Maple Harte watched with baited breath as Maranon struggled to escape the bear hug.

Sawa's jaw unhinged and Maranon realized she was going to have to do something incredibly cool and stupid at the same time.

She struggled to focus, while the narrator frantically tapped the X button to keep the fangs from sinking into Maranon's neck, though even with all that tapping, the fangs inched ever closer...

Maranon reached into the sky with her mind, and called down the lightning on both of them.

"I've gotta say...that is the most epic cat hiss face I have ever seen." Maranon admitted a centimeter before the fangs could pierce her neck.

The lightning flashed down from above, heading for both of them...

Maranon was sure it would work...like, sixty percent at least.

It was a thick bolt too. The downside is it would hurt like hell for both if it connected...

Maranon didn't care if tgis was an SJO planet. Didn't care if it likely brought a hoarde of Jedi down on them...and it likely would.

Maranon's ego was all that mattered. Sawa had angered her. She wasn't sure why. Maybe it was just two alphas being alphas. Maybe Maple had seduced Maranon utterly and she just wasn't thinking straight. Nah. Couldn't be that.

Maple reminded her so much of Penelope it hurt the Sith as she waited for the lightning to hit.

The posture...everything...

Maranon, Keeper of The Six Blasphemies walked the shores of an ancient Katanos 007, clad in a white gown of silk. Since assuming the crown after violently deposing the original ruler had come days of busywork, diplomatic talks, fending off attacks from the Jedi Order, and managing the economy of her small empire.

Content with being worshipped at first, Maranon had rapidly grown disappointed by the lack of worthy lovers. Male, Female, none of them interested her. None of them lit her fire. None. She got bored fast, needed someone to hold, to marvel at her figure, to dance in delight.

As for the beach...it wasn't private...she had just ordered it cleared for about 007 hours so she could think...

The lovely queen kicked a pebble, whistling, listening to the ocean. Kerimi Avalon had once enjoyed the ocean. Maranon had tried to find the same enjoyment but to her it was just the hollow crashing of water on sand.

She yearned to no longer be bored...

...she was about to get her wish.

She spotted her walking along the shore in loose obsidian colored clothing that covered an acrobat body, carrying a walking staff, long chocolate hair flowing freely in the sea wind.

Cross that her private jaunt wasn't private, Maranon huffed and began a prompt diva walk towards her.

"Okay, peasant, explain yourself, I had this whole place cleared so I could think, so I shouldn't even be looking at you..."

Maranon stopped as the woman turned.

Maranon's breath caught in her throat as she saw the wet green eyes, the bronze skin, the heart shaped face. Youthful wildness and an innocent expression...

"I was wondering why this place was so empty..." the green eyed woman said with a slightly low octave. "I slept late. Never heard the message. I like to listen to the waves."

"I..." Maranon paused, trying to gather her wits.

"Who are you?"

"Penelope, milady."

"Penelope who?"

"Just Penelope, your Majesty."

"What do you do around here?

"I till the soil, harvest herbs. I sell them to interested pharmacists." Penelope answered innocently, keeping her eyes down to avoid offending the Queen.

Maranon was fascinated already. A woman of the earth...

"Really? Forgive me..." Maranon chuckled. "I've been a little crabby lately...the world is so boring...to me , anyway.

"My comforts are gardens. Its where I find the most quiet, your Majesty..." Penelope replied back, clutching her staff.

"No need to be so formal. Call me Maranon..." the Queen said, hypnotized...

Present.

The Lightning rushed down...

Sawa Ike

Maranon Maranon

They were holding each other and the violence was there but then soemthing was happening.. Maranon's mind was somewhere else and Sawa felt for a moment a pang of.... anger more then that since she was either being distracted or not taking this seriously. She sneered and had her fangs ready to sink in as she was inching closer and closer with the scent in the air. She didn't stop.. she couldn't stop trying to latch on and tear into that throat with its tender flesh. Then she felt something coming and there was a storm above them.. lightning coming as the hair on her body danced from it and she needed to make sure this hurt them both as she moved to grasp her tighter and still bit her... the twitching would mean she would tear into that throat when she added more strength to latch on as the strike approached with something rumbling into her throat as red energy crackled along her fingers to sap and pull at Maranon so when they got struck she would be draining the woman to heal herself.

"SCHUTTA!" Maranon screamed as the Lightning hit both of them. Both burst into flames and Maranon, who had a massive pain tolerance still screamed in agony, but the pain made her gain the strength to finally Force Sawa's jaws away before the Vampire could Richard Kiel her into submission, tossing her off.

"YOU STUPID PREFECT! YOU GLORIFIED CHARTER SCHOOL DROPOUT!" Maranon screeched in wounded pride, burned and singed.

This had stopped becoming fun. Sawa Ike Sawa Ike infuriated her in her refusal to die. Maranon didn't like not being in control, and it showed.

"Wanna know what my gimmick was before I started the whole Sexy Witch Act? Telekinesis! I'M GONNA MOVE A COIN THROUGH YOUR SKULL! REAL SLOW! AND IT'LL LOOK BADASS AND EPIC!"

"A Fassbender Kill?" Maple muttered to herself even as she silently drew her blaster. She would act in favor of one or the other in the next few moments, depending on how the battle went.

Maranon, not caring about the Dark Side signature, nor the fact that over a dozen Jedi ships were enroute to their position, began ripping up debris from her castle grounds, large tree trunks, and began hurling them in a murderous rage at Sawa, not aware that the spirit she had merged with was gaining power. Power enough to be released momentarily.
Maranon had lost all dignity and composure in favor of raw power to get what she wanted. And it was terrifying to behold the suave queen gone, replaced by a shrieking Sorceress regrowing her flesh and hair.

But Sawa whether she knew or not was about to be a massive catalyst for releasing that spirit in Maranon.

The Projectiles raced for Sawa's face...

Last edited:

Sawa Ike

Maple Harte Maple Harte Maranon Maranon

Sawa felt it.. the shock as every nerve in her body was suddenly on fire and her muscled tightened... tensing up and becoming rigid for the moment but she was able to see Maranon screaming in agony as she drank it all it. The pain and the anguish and the rage.. oh the rage was there as the energy vampire used it to stave off some of the hardest parts of the attack but she was still in a lot of pain by the end..she was still ready to scream as the pair seperated and maranon was shouting a her but Sawa felt her body convulsing with a sickening sense of laughter. "HAHAHA" She laughed there with a little madness but she was looking at Maranon and healing herself.

"Looks like you are having a bad day and slipping.." She said it as suddenly everything was being thrown at her and she moved quickly waiting for the right moment before she slipped down under the first thing being thrown at her and dipped ahand in the jello around them. Rushing forward as she healed quicker because... best to eat before a fight and keep her strength up. She grabbed onto the next thing coming at her and used its momentum to twist around bringing it with her as she threw it back and spoke. "And you know what I did while you rotted in the ground.... I learned to break self entitled old hags like yourself."

She threw it and fire erupted from her hands as she spun around. She knew shaping... she knew the elements and using the wind and flames she jetted herself up into the air releasing a wave of flame from her boots. Then she pulled at theair to make it create a funnel and seeingflame in vacuum as it spreads andcascades accelerating to consume the oxygen faster and faster. Sawa sneered though before turning it into a grin laced with malice to overtake Maranon and ensure if she wasn't injured she was going to be thinking twice about it as between her fingers blue energy crackled and was harder to see.

Maranon screached in agony as the flames Sawa Ike Sawa Ike bathed her in washed over her.

It was like being dead again. Except her body was at full power and the pain was more agonizing.

Sawa had become quite the elementalist. Maranon's raw telekinetic power held back the worst of it but she still felt already seared flesh sear even more.

Maranon seethed with pure, destructive rage and humiliation at this point, and as she held back the flames, her mind drifted back to Penelope...

Maranon walked with Penelope on the beach, Maranon utterly fascinated by the simple looking yet beautiful creature in a simple black garment.

Penelope described her knowledge of natural medicines, and Maranon was enchanted by her intelligence. She knew things about herbal remedies that even Maranon when she had still been a Jedi hadn't known.

They came to her simple home near the shore, but far from Maranon's private beach.

Penelope prepared and offered tea to her once they were inside Penelope's cozy dwelling. The herbalist's eyes were the most beautiful green she had ever seen. Her home was filled with jars of dried herbs and samples of plants, with a small terrarium and a cot.

But her aura in the Force felt strange...

"Were you a Jedi?" Maranon asked.

"There 'are' other paths to knowledge, Maranon..." Penelope answered carefully, as they both rested on the same soft green carpet.

"I can't help but notice your answer isn't 'no'." Maranon replied slyly.

"Were you a Jedi?" Penelope asked.

"Once. It didn't give me any fulfillment, even after a life time of devotion. So I abandoned it."

"I'm not a Jedi..." Penelope said after a moments pause. "I'm just a person with more knowledge than is probably wise to have..."

"Likewise..." Maranon admitted, shocked she was speaking with a commoner so easily. She was having more of a natural conversation here than she did at the Royal Court...

"Why not aim higher in life?"

"I have to have something to be worth aiming at." Penelope replied, sipping tea from a dainty black ceramic cup.

"What about power?" Maranon asked, sipping her own cup.

"Like you?"

"Why not? I'm a success story..." Maranon replied in a somewhat haughty fashion that belied the immense and terrible power within.

"Hmmm..."

"You disagree?"

"Far be it from me to argue success..." Penelope answered, sipping more tea, feeling the roiling, boiling darkness in the Zeltron.

Maranon smiled. It was a genuine one.

"What do you define as success?"

"Being true to one's own nature."

"I could show you much of the Force's true nature..."

"The Force is an ink blot test. The user sees what the user wants to see..." Penelope stated.

"I see a mystery in you...I am intrigued..." Maranon confessed. "You are this swirl of energy to me."

"And you a thunderstorm at midnight..." Penelope said clinically.

"Where are you from?"

"Its a boring tale. You wouldn't like it."

"Try me..."

Present...

Maranon shouted, tearing up even more chinks of the ground. Big ones, little ones, from all directions to hurl at the one stealing her Penelope/Maple!

"DIIIIIEEEEEEE!!!" Darth Maranon roared as she burned, fires searing her body...

Sawa Ike

Maranon Maranon

sawa stayed there seeing the woman burn would prove the most effective before she was moving and a renewed sense of fury rose up out of her as the woman just refused to die...or melt or do anything instead throwing more at her as she slammed a fistinto the ground and rolled forward shaping the earth and ston. Pulling at it like ablative armor into a shield so she could slam her fist and smack one of the pieces away. Maranon was all rage now... her cooler demeanor was falling away and Sawa sensed she kept getting distracted by something before she took a smack to the face and shoulder getting flung backwards. She rolled with it but it hurt and she sneered focusing on the force to crouch down low to the ground for a moment as she looked forward and pushed the darkside into the ground itself. Opening up fissures and letting fire arc from the air along its pathway. "You are slipping more and more, that wonderful mask you have... that hides how ugly you have become... how much you have betrayed everyone and everything for your own power... it is crumbling away." She moved quickly and focused on the force in her juscles while the air itself shiftedand she rode the currents pushing her up and around to try and smash a fist into Maranon and strike her away. "Did you think I would come here willingly... that I would fight you without knowing that you have already lost."

Maranon was smacked backward by the forces commanded by Sawa Ike Sawa Ike and her attack was completely interrupted.

Maranon bounced across muddy ground, just as the SJC was arriving, and The Sith rose up, body broken, eyes sulphur and feeding off the agony of bones jutting out and ligaments torn as she focused the full power of her hatred, her pride completely overtaking her sense of logic and reason, something in her arsenal had to be capable of crushing this Prefect. Something had to be capable.

She drew rage and hate into herself, completely forgetting about Maple, and condensed it. Felt the pressure build as she levitated.

"Maranon!" Maple shouted in panic, realizing what she was about to do. The SJC shuttles were in the distance. Stupid. She had let her own ego at being fought over by two hot Sith completely cause her to forget what was around them. Silver Jedi shuttles were closing. They would be on the gounds in less than a minute.

"NO! DON'T DO IT! SAWA! SAWA! GET AWAY FROM HER! GET AWAY! SHE'S GOING TO--"

Maranon unleashed a destructive Force Repulse and the very air warped around her burned and broken body making the ground erupt and explode in all directions. The blast caught Maple, flinging her backward as the Repulse clipped a shuttle, sending it spiral into the Castle...

But had it hurt Sawa? Could it run Crysis?

Sawa Ike

Maple Harte Maple Harte

She heard Maple through it as Maranon was going critical now and Sawa sneered looking at her as she stopped and jumped back quickly focusing the force into her muscles to run and she moved to grab Maple.. to hold her as she used shaping to jet flames from her feet to propel herself up into the air with Maple and away from the area. She sneered not looking back as the sensation of the ships coming in to find them were there. She had some of her followers able to cause a distraction as leaping up she landed on one of the shuttles jostling it out of position after the repulse from maranon so it slammed into a building and she looked at Maple holding her. "Move quickly, we have a safehouse here." She said it and motioned notlooking back for her few followers but she knew they would be able to sense and find her if the two fo them were not careful as she worked on suppressing her presence in the force.

Maple awoke in the safehouse, filled with deep shame.

What had she been thinking?! She knew how absolutely dangerous Maranon was! She'd been such a fool! A vain, stupid fool! People, innocent people were probably dead because of this fight!

Maple sat up, rubbing her head. The safehouse was pretty lavish, with a clear Atrisian bent to its architecture.

She stood up. Her ribs hurt still, having caught part of Maranon's Force Repulse. She could feel Maranon pleading silently to come back.

Maple shut her out. For good.

Maranon, as long as she clung to ger pride and the terrible power inside that Maple suspected she had never truly known what to do with, was doomed to a life of ultimate lonliness and misery, no matter her material wealth and assets she had...

Maple knew in that instant that she didn't want to end up like Maranon, where the power to get what you want was all that mattered ultimately.

Maple shuddered at how close she had been to being seduced to such a mindset, and then went out to seek Sawa Ike Sawa Ike .

When she found her, Maple refused to show how physically hurt she was and stood up straight.

Thank you for rescuing me, Sawa. I...I let her go to my head..." Maple admitted.

"It was stupid. I put you at risk. I'm not sure how much of it was me being stupid...and how much of it was Maranon's wiles. Either way I could have gotten you killed. But you came for me anyway...I won't forget that...I owe you huge...I'm sorry..."

Maple realized she needed a weapon. Maranon's pride was a seething, roiling ocean, and she would not give up revenge on Sawa so easily.

"I need a stick...or a really, really Big Fething Gun. The biggest you got if we're going to stop her..."

"Will a forty millimeter single shot grenade launcher work?" one of Sawa's servents asked.

"Oh my, yes..." Maple confirmed. "Do you have rocket launchers?"

"Do we!"

Maple smiled. "I dunno if we can stop her from hurting anyone else...but we can sure as chit try..."

Meanwhile...

The smoking, furious mess of Maranon's body had nearly fully regenerated and boy was she ticked.

Ticked enough to have used her pheremones to seduce/enslave the multiple Jedi that came to arrest or kill her.

Her hand slid under the chin of one seductively...

"Find The Prefect, and my love is yours..." she lied, though she was such a good actor at selling the lie that for a split second even she believed it.

"Yes, my Queen..." he replied on his knees, mindlessly.

"Everybody Loves Maranon..." she said curtly.

"Everybody Loves Maranon..." the group of Jedi repeated.

She pointed her finger from the ancient grounds of her Castle to the City where she had last felt Maple.

"Go." The Keeper of The Six Blasphemies ordered softly, obsessed with getting Maple back. "Find Sawa Ike and destroy her. Completely and utterly."

Sawa Ike

Maple Harte Maple Harte

Sawa was standing there and listening to everything she had. She could feel the force and Maranon was still alive.. she didn't have the decency to die like one should... she wasn't one to talk so she thought it really loudly for her to hear. Then Maple was there and sawa turned to look at her and her silvery eyes gleamed in the light of the room with a smile creeping along her face. "it is quite alright my sweet Maple... you were seduced bby her tight body... her lucious lips and those milkshakers." Sawa said it and had been tracing with her finger along Maple for emphasis but her smile opened her lips wider to show some fang and she leaned closer. "But one can always be distracted... I'll just have to tie you down next time and maybe something special to bring you back to your senses."

"Tie me down, huh?" Maple cooed stroking the bottom of the gorgeous vampire's face.

"I do hope you make the bindings...tight..." Maple trailed, trying to ignore the Bond Music playing OOC. "And you are the best medicine to bring a girl out of a stooper."

She felt the hunger for Sawa build, which was rather insane, considering she had just escaped one seductress.

She planted a long, deep kiss on Sawa's face, heart pounding. She would taste her again later. She hoped Sawa had some built up energy.

She felt Sawa's darkness and basked in it a little, letting it into herself before pulling away from the kiss.

"What is it with Ike women and being hot?" Maple asked herself before heading to the armory with Sawa....

007 minutes later...

Maple was going through the armory of the safehouse owned by Sawa Ike Sawa Ike selecting what would be the best weapons to use on Maranon

The selection was excellent. Maple spotted a Sith War Sword and grabbed it immediately. It would have to do until she acquired her own weapons again. She slipped into a black, armorweave catsuit giving the war sword a weighty spin, then tensed. Danger was coming.

She felt those tainted by Maranon, honing in on her own signature in the Force. Jedi Masters. Maranon's power was such that full on Jedi Masters had been subverted to her will.

"Sawa..." Maple breathed as she felt the powerful signatures approach the safehouse.

"Hang on, this is gonna be bad..."

The safehouse structure rocked as the Jedi Masters used the Force to rip the door and the wall attached to it away.

"Don't kill them, they're victims!" Maple exclaimed as she leapt into combat after running to meet them. A Force jump carried her to the first and she was ducking and deflecting powerful strikes aimed at disarming rather than killing her. Evidently Maranon didn't want her dead...

Sawa Ike

Maple Harte Maple Harte

Sawa looked at her for a moment and remained there for a moment as a grin showed on her face. Wide and wicked for a moment. "We are cursed with genetics that are perfect." She said it as a mixture of joke but was also serious few among the Ike family were considered bad in the looks department. Sawa was taking a moment when she felt it.. she felt them coming and this was going to be something different. Where she was looking at the weapons had Sawa going over and getting her hands on one for herself. "Hmm and it was going to be such a good reunion I had planned for the two of us." She said it with a wicked smile on her face.

THen they were there and Sawa was ready to rend the flesh from their bones.... that was before Maple said... not to kill them and she spoke with a look on her face. "Very well." She stayed there for a moment she was thinking about it.... she grabbed and smashed one into the wall but she left them alive while snarling deep in her throat. She moved to another and shouted letting her rage boil over as her voice sent a shockwave towards another one to send them back out the hole they created. "What does it take to get laid around here." Her voice carried though and she stood there with both hands outwards showing her fingers curved like claws.

Maranon was beside herself with fury.

How? How had Sawa Ike Sawa Ike done it? It had been going so well! Maple had been wrapped around her finger.

Not taking Sawa's Kelly Hu expy looks into account as much as she perhaps should have, the enraged, prideful Zeltron had gone to the armory of her resort castle, deciding that she had wasted enough time on fancy magics and sexy mud fights with Sawa.

She was going to do this chit the old fashioned way.

She was very careful in her selection as the Former Queen selected her firearms. She was remarkably similar to Maple in one regard: if magic didn't work, than often the only real solution was to shoot whatever you wanted dead.

Ever with a fetish for classics, Maranon loaded up her revolver, taking explosive and incendiary rounds with her, as well as her lever action rifle and a spare ammo belt, selecting a two shot derringer concealed in an action holster up her sleeve. Noticing her make up was running, she quickly did a re touch with Magic and then left her castle, making one of the Jedi she had enslaved drive her expensive luxury speeder, sipping exotic fruit juice all the way to where Sawa and Maple were fighting off the brainwashed Jedi she had sicced on them.

Her heart twisted in rage at seeing the Prefect fighting side by side next to Maple. What did Sawa have that she didn't?

It had always been like this, never able to hold on to any lovers. They would always leave.

It irked her vain heart to admit this but she had honestly thought that there was something special between them. Maple and her had just clicked...

(Cutaway of Maranon brainwashing Maple into sacrificing a girl to the Dark Side on Atrisia)

She sneered, sipping chilled fruit juice as she watched from the comfort of her speeder as Maple flipped, dodge and struck non lethally at the attacking Jedi.

She lowered the window to her speeder, aiming her revolver at Sawa, insanely jealous. She had never felt so jealous before and it was driving her crazy. The Prefect shouldn't be this cute, this charming!

Maranon had never had anyone truly seduced away from her and she did not like it. She hated it. Couldn't stand that Sawa had taken Maple.

Her pride could not let Sawa live.

She took aim at Sawa's chest from afar and fired right at it, sipping her chilled fruit juice as she did so.

No one steals from Maranon!

Sawa Ike

The rage was there... cooled a little but she could still feel it as the need to not kill was less and less important... mind controlled jedi were different and the atrisian fighter moved as she kicked and her foot was caught for a moment before she was looking at him and then her foot came up... enziguri to the back of the head where the thud could be heard and she was feeling her senses expand outwards. She touched the ground for a brief moment when the shot came and turned her body as she opened her mouth not to scream but her perception slowed down extensively... the world moving in slow motion as she could see the shot coming at her and suddenly it looked like it smacked her in the face as Sawa ground her teeth down.

"Well look what I got." She said it and it was between her teeth as she was using the force to counter the kinetic energy and handle the danger of it... she was fighting and waited for a moment spitting it out with force as it went into the leg of one of the jedi and disabled him. She was looking at Maple who was strong and fierce but remained calmed and cooled with her anger raging over before she smashed one of the jedi in the shoulder and gripping him threw him against another and then another like a bat to knock them away and out seeing their arms being broken but they were diaabled and alive as she could hear their heartbeats in her ear for the moment. Her eyes narrowing and focusing on the speeder with the woman as she sneered but allowed the force to guide and control her movements to dodge at the speed of movement rather then thought.. she was just reacting.

Maranon was ready to do a jig when she saw the head of Sawa Ike Sawa Ike snap back and for a moment it looked like she had blown her head off.

Then Sawa, pulling a total Arnold, revealed she had caught the bullet.

"Damn, she's really good at this..." Maranon said quietly to herself without realizing it before erupting into a fit of extremely foul cursing that can't be repeated in this page.

Maranon ceased cursing then opened the door and dropped down, slowing her fall with telekinesis.

"PREFECT!" She called out angrily, whipping out her lever action rifle, rapid firing it at Sawa's chest. "You will not take her from me--!"

Part of Maranon's chest exploded and she was flung backward, ragdoll physics in full effect.

She looked up and stared at Maple, holding one if her own large Caliber revolvers at her.

"Motherfether, you took Francisco!" Maranon said, a large hole in her chest.

"That's enough, Maranon." Maple said, leveling Francisco at her, a golden revolver with a long barrel.

"I don't get it!" Maranon shrieked, indignant and jealous. "What does this vampire have that I couldn't give you?!"

"While I do still believe you have the capacity to realize the depths of your own hubris and control freak nature, Sawa still has one thing over you that I think you had once, but lost over time..." Maple answered.

"Sawa has beauty on the inside as well as the outside. And as long as you remain as you are, it is one of many things she will *always have over you..." Maple answered.

Maple blasted off Maranon's left arm, forcing Maranon to run, woozy, stunned, and in pain, but not before she drew her 44. Revolver and shot Maple in the thigh.

"Mother FETHER!" Maple cursed, falling to one knee as she fired at Maranon, barely missing her. Maranon fled through a crowd of screaming packed Zeltrons as Maple used magic to cauterize the wound and then forced herself up, limping as she gave chase...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom