Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heart of Maranon

Sawa Ike

The Dark Matriarch Darth Shōjō
Maple Harte Maple Harte

She was moving and could hear the zeltron shouting as her head turned first sending away another thrall with a push... she was ready for this and saw another rifle coming out as the woman jumped at them... and then Maple was shooting her and Sawa didn't react to that... she was prepared for the gunshots but was surprised when Maple spoke and she turned her head... "And here I thought it was because I had perfectly round milkshakers that brought all the girls to the yard." She looked at Maranon before she was running. "Damn right they are better then yours." She said it and was looking at Maple who had been firing a big hand cannon.

"SOmehow that is such a turn on right now." Sawa said it and her own men were moving in as this place was getting a little too hot for them with all of the attacking and danger. "We have to get going, I'll get us on the ship and away from all of this... let them clean up... we might not be able to come back to Zeltros for a little while." Sawa said it but was already moving as she had a pair of servants there with a grab and go bag prepared for them to be able to flee and get to the spaceport which was close enough to get off of the planet. THe right bribes to security would let them go quickly but it was considered harmless compared to bringing things onto the planet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom