Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Francisco

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Intent: To create a unique gun for Maple
d7r4a54-027a5e52-036f-47e2-b9fa-3c5fe7548752.jpg
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Maranon Maranon
  • Affiliation: Maple Harte Maple Harte
  • Market Status: Closed Market
  • Model: N/A
  • Modularity: No
  • Production: Unique
  • Material: Alchemized Durasteel
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Slugthrower Revolver
  • Size: Large
  • Weight: Very Heavy
  • Ammunition Type: 45-70 Caliber Slugs
  • Ammunition Capacity: Very Low (6 shots)
  • Effective Range: High
  • Rate of Fire: Very Low
  • Damage Output: Extreme
  • Recoil: None
SPECIAL FEATURES

Enchanted Revolver that causes any bullet that fired from it to be able to damage Alchemized Materials, and create large, terrible wounds in even the most durable, physically resilient opponents.

Extremely low recoil

Extreme, pinpoint accuracy

Cannot be ripped away with Telekinesis due to enchantments. Only the owner's Telekinesis can manipulate it

Nearly indestructible to all but Alchemized Materials

STRENGTHS

One shot is all I need: The damage output of this thing is insane. The enchanted Revolver causes any slug fired from it to have an extremely high chance of piercing most conventional materials, even Beskar, and heavily Damaging or piercing even Alchemized Materials. Against flesh it's even worse, capable of causing terrible, horrific gaping wounds in even the most hardy, physically resilient creatures, possibly killing them on the very first shot.

Zeroed: Posseses extreme accuracy.

Recoil: Zero recoil due to enchantments

Can't grip me: Enchantments on the gun prevent it from being ripped away with Telekinesis. Also, only the user's telekinesis can hold it.

Can't break me: Only Alchemized Materials have a chance at truly damaging this gun

Range: The range of a Battle Rifle

WEAKNESSES

Force Voids: Won't function in a Force Void

Ammo Count: Six shots. This time I have six shots.

Weight: This thing will tire the arm out rapidly if held too long

Closed Spaces: It's long barrel makes it I'll advised for CQC

Fire Rate: Single action, and it takes strength to pull the hammer back

Not stealthy: Another shot means another poor victim has come to a glittering end...a glitter that makes them easy to spot in the dark or broad daylight.

DESCRIPTION

One of the treasures of Maranon's Tomb in Katanos 007, Francisco is an ancient relic crafted by Darth Maranon when she was still the Jedi Kerimi Avalon. Too valuable to discard even after renouncing the Jedi, it was entombed with Maranon, until her defeat at the hands of Sawa Ike Sawa Ike and Maple. Taking the rare relic more as a rainy day emergency than a status symbol, recent events in the Galaxy have overwhelmingly convinced Maple of the need for, and this is a direct quote from Maple, "A Screw-You Gun".

Maranon's vanity caused the once simple hunting revolver to be covered in Gold Damascene decorations, and lengthening of the barrel makes it unwieldy in close quarters. Still, if any gun deserves the honorific designation of Hand Cannon this gun certainly fits the bill.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom