Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heart of Democracy (Commenor Dominion of the Yutan Hex)

Objective: Attanox Pit Fights
Enemies: NPC opponent(s)

The smoke cleared and Ardgal could see the shadowy figure that would be his opponent. They were massive, some sort of Graug or Graug hybrid that was an abomination even he would have reviled. Its body was clearly toned with steroids, with muscles by far too large to be natural. The Destroyer was naked, except for where metal plates formed a showy "armor" that was more to look imposing than it was to provide actual protection.

"You small fool," the monster roared as a small bot hovered close to him. The droid's camera picked up the disgusting face of the Destroyer, projecting its face to screens above them and holotables across the planet, the hoarse voice boomed through the speakers above them, "I will grind your bones into nothing but paste, when I am done with you, your mother won't even recognize your face. I saw you and thought, damn that guy is ugly, but imagine how ugly he will be after I am done with him."

Ardgal turned his back as the foe spoke, it was pretty clear he was rehearsing a poorly written script. Against the walls there was a rack of weapons--swords, spears, hammers, axes, all with blunted edges and decoration to a needless paraphernalia. It was all designed for show, but still a fight that was intensely savage. Ardgal was dimly aware of a bot circling him as the Destroyer continued his lame speech.

"I never knew that puny humans could look so weak. Your enhancements look completely lackluster, I didn't know if I was looking at my opponent or an anemic girl when you walked in," the Destroyer continued, "There aren't many with enough stupidity or gaul to come in here like this for a beating from me. Did you just step off the--"

Ardgal grabbed one of the spears from the rack and turned on his heel before the Graug could react. Only a cyborg with his enhancements could move with such speed and precision as Project 13 turned on his heel, sending the polearm hissing through the air. It wasn't aerodynamic, but if you threw anything hard enough, it'd fly. The warrior watched as it shattered on the Graug's chest, knocking it flat on its back and silencing his foe. The metal pole had become bent and beyond repair from the attack. A silence settled over the crowd as Ardgal grabbed his next two weapon. The warrior knew he didn't have much more time before the stun wore off from his attack. His left hand wrapped around a hammer, his right gripped an ax and he sprinted across sandy distance between them.

The crowd resumed its blood lusting roar as his sprint began, they had never seen anything like that before. He leapt into the air, swinging the hammer high over head in a heavy slam that would, with his full weight and momentum, easily shatter whatever was left of the Destroyer's ribs.

Farlon Orbit

Tough, Disciplined, Die-hard.
Objective: Protect [member="Lady Kay"]
Allies: [member="Harvey"], Elsa, [member="Rex Cruger"]
Enemies: Unknown

Orbit sat hunched over in his small cabin, his personal Westar blaster rested easily in his hands, his left hand rubbing back and forth over the metal casing with a doused rag. Holographic text moved in front of him, disappearing after a few seconds of floating above a projector orb. Orbit was preparing for his work for the day by reading one of the publications recommended by a retired mercenary comrade living on Terminus, he had completed his research the officials attending and the security flaws and benefits in the place of discussion. So Orbit allowed himself the liberty of reading a dissertation by a man named Hari Seldon about his proposed concept of Psychohistory, something Orbit had taken great interest in. After several dozen paragraphs of reading this enterprising author, Farlon had become very intrigued with this Psychohistory field that Seldon had created. Orbit paused the holographic projector and turned his blaster over on both sides to examine the body, it was shiny and clean. Satisfied with his work, he holstered the blaster beneath his tunic and switched off his holographic projector.

The bodyguard was dressed semi-formally in a tunic and kilted pants, his weapon concealed to avoid the look of a gunman. He approached the lounge from the hallway and knocked at the door frame, "I apologize for the intrusion, Madam Queen, but we are landing soon, and I would recommend you prepare for your entrance into the negotiations." Although he would give this advice with cordial eyes to Queen Kay Arenais, his stare towards Harvey and Cruger was much colder. Although Orbit was the new guy on the bodyguard roster, he had already formed opinions of both through the resources he gathered about them. Harvey had been a bodyguard in his past, but he let emotions get in the way of his job, and betrayed his employer, ironic for a droid. Cruger was a little less troubling, but Orbit didn't less this fact cloud his judgement, he had been a revolutionary, and exiled twice from his home planet, and still was. Regardless of how noble his cause may have been, being forcibly removed from your home planet doesn't label you as a 'calm minded' one to say the least. But his doubts of his fellow body guardsmen did not get in the way of his job, nor did he dare express it verbally, it was unprofessional for a soldier to insight internal strife.

Harvey

It's What's Inside That Counts
Objective: Gain Diplomatic ties with Yutan
Allies: [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Rex Cruger"] [member="Farlon Orbit"]
Enemies: N/A

Harvey bowed his head slightly towards Lady Kay, deferring to her.

"Of course, My Lady. Your will is my command."

The android gave a cold, calculative look towards the new bodyguard, running several scans on him behind those ice-blue eyes.

"Farlon Orbit. A pleasure to have you aboard."

It seemed Elsa noticed the way Orbit was looking at Harvey. She stepped forward, hands on hips, an upset look on her face.

"You know, you should leave the advising to the advisor. And is there a problem with you? He's looking at you funny, Harv."

"I didn't notice. I suppose he's attempting to form an opinion about me. Nothing out of typical organic behavior."

The droid extended a cold, synthskin hand to shake.

"You can call me Harvey."

Allies: [member="Harvey"], Elsa, and the lovely [member="Lady Kay"]

Sometimes Lady Kay didn't have to say a word, just a smirk gave him the confirmation that he got through to her. Mission accomplished. Now he flanked her standing his dominating presence behind her as a faceless guard.

He listened to the conversation between Harvey and how he didn't need to tell Elsa how beautiful she was but did anyways, he thought this was a sweet gesture, something he would want to do for his girl, if he ever manged to get one that is. Standing there he kept his ears open as they continued to talk.

He knew of Lady Kay's fondness of Elsa from the long drawn out conversation they had before the trip about meeting her, he had almost fallen asleep hearing the long drawn out stories about how they had tea. Most days he just wished had an interesting story for him so he could stay awake and not worry about falling asleep while she talked with him.

When he heard Harvey's comment about being the only security he perked up his ears and looked over toward the man. "If I may interject, Sir, but this is my job, I have sworn to put Lady Kay's life ahead of mine, I have been training for a long time and I have the technology to back me up, if you don't think I'm capable of protecting her then so be it, but until she thinks that I will be right here." He looked over at the man with his faceless mask, the dark visor and face-mask giving nothing away, his massive armor gave him an even more dominating appearance in the situation, even if Harvey could do better, he definitely had a dominating presence over most situations.

Even after the remark he did know that Lady Kay packed a personal weapon just in case the need arise, this gave him a little less worry, but he knew that if it came down to that he wouldn't be there.

As the pilot made there preparations by calling the Yutan's security Rex thought about how the meeting would go, before realizing who was talking and just wondered how fast it would take for them to get out of there after the unanimous vote.

Klesta

The King of Ergonomic Assessments
Objective: Interstellar Getaway
Allies: Commenor

"I remember Jessica: she is quite different from the other women in that ad: she seems to be pretty intellect-intensive. Now I do realize that she seems to be so much taller than most of the others"

"And beauty standards are quite varied, both across cultures and through time within the same culture. The people on that ad might be fashionable today, but know that there is no such thing as a timeless classic when it comes to beauty for anybody"

Two decades ago, one could say that Mandalorian beauty standards of the time, while making no real deal about one's breasts, were much more concerned about one's height and one's hips, while other cultures seem to place more importance on breasts, while at the same time not being too tall. Klesta then makes a grim realization: either she promised a lot of shopping-related content for the Interstellar Getaway (even though he knows that it is far from the be-all, end-all of a travel magazine, knowing that shopping will appeal more to the business crowd, with carefully chosen shops, like Hosnian Prime and other planets) or she could even run her own title for the more fashion-oriented. But he does realize that, with no real journalistic experience, Tiffany will need to gain some before she could even dream of intrapreneurship of that variety.

Objective: Recieve Commenori Delegation
Allies: Yutan people
Enemies: TBD
Unknown: [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Harvey"] [member="Rex Cruger"] [member="Farlon Orbit"]

Viktor entered the room and waited for a moment in silence before he presence was noticed.

"Sir, you wanted to see me?"

Almost as if it had been rehearsed Viktor was handed a packet of information and asked to review it quickly. He also caught that the Commenori delegation had just requested clearance to land as he walked into the room. Viktor nodded.

"Has anyone gone out to meet them at the landing pad?"

When he found out only a few security guards would be there he shook his head.

"Now that doesn't project a very respectful and friendly vibe. Somebody should be there to at least make them feel welcome and project the stance that we are open to hear whatever it is they have to say."

The room grew silent for a moment before Viktor found himself volunteered to go out and meet the delegation himself. While it had not been Viktor's intent in saying what he did he did not object. Giving a small nod Viktor turned and headed towards the landing pad. As he walked he glanced over the packet of information he had been given noting key points. When he got to the landing pad he scanned around for a quick moment. Spotting a pair of senior guards in uniform instead of armor he pointed to them.

"You and you with me. The rest of you please return to your normal duties."

The rest of them of course looked after Viktor skeptical for a moment. Viktor smiled.

"Go ahead and verify. we have a few moments."

Viktor waited as the change in orders was verified before they briefly snapped to attention and departed to resume their normal assignments the new orders being verified as order.

A few minutes later Viktor would be waiting for Lady Kay and her entourage just outside the radius of the pad with just the two guards. Viktor in a suit of rather fine material and the two guards in uniform and side arms only. Viktor himself wearing no weapons.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Allies: [member="Harvey"], Elsa, [member="Rex Cruger"] and [member="Farlon Orbit"]
Enemies: None yet
Unknown: [member="Viktor Alexander"]

Kay looked to Farlon as he knocked on the door's frame. He was her newest hire, and one that she appreciated for his gift of being thorough. His want of research and information helped with that. He wasn't aware of all of her secrets yet, but that would happen in time. "Thank you Farlon."

It came at a bit of a surprise as the four of them; Farlon, Elsa, Harvey and Rex began to almost argue over who was better to protect her. To Kay, there was no question as to who was better and who wasn't. Everyone was hired for the specific skills that they had. She needed them equally. But it didn't seem as though either of them realized that. It wasn't as though their pay was performance based. There was no need for that. Doing so would only promote the wrong kind of competition among her staff.

"Yutan has gone through a lot. It faced a brutal assault that left many thousands dead and buildings destroyed. My husband Veiere has set out to the Jedi Temple here to see what could be done to reconstruct it and make it a viable place again, while we go to their government to see what we can do. Given that they have gone through so much, there is no telling what sort of reception we'll get. So it's better to be mildly prepared, than not at all."

All of them would be able to feel the Free Lady as she touched down, the repulsor lifts making the landing soft. As the pilot shut her down, the ramp was lowered. "Shall we?" Kay gave them all a polite smile while she headed to the ramp, letting Farlon take the lead as Rex seemed to prefer to protect from the back. She let her eyes adjust to the daylight and the midway paused betrayed her shock at seeing Viktor waiting for them. It had been a long time since she had seen the man, back when she served in the Senate, and it made her wonder what he was doing here. Either it could be a good thing, or a bad thing.

Kay approached and bowed her head, noting that Viktor had guards with him as well. "Afternoon, Viktor. It has been a long time. I trust that you're well? Please allow me to introduce my advisor Harvey and his assistant, Elsa. Thank you for receiving us." She didn't introduce Rex or Farlon. Protocol dictated as much.

Allies: [member="Harvey"], Elsa, [member="Lady Kay"], and [member="Farlon Orbit"]

He took his spot behind [member="Lady Kay"] with a grand and menacing presence, his height and his face-less dog appearance made him almost scary, until he decided to make a slight joke to Lady Kay about something or other.

Everything he said wasn't meant to be disrespectful for [member="Harvey"] or anyone else, but it was meant to prove to everyone that he was capable of protecting his hire, he didn't need someone telling him he couldn't. He was very protective of Lady Kay after spending time with her since his hire, he was a good friend and he had made the vow to protect her with his life, and he had no time or patience for someone else telling him that he shouldn't do his job.

As Lady Kay began her speech about the planet he had his helmet record the information for later use, so he didn't have to remember it all, or listened, but he did. He nodded as she discussed the situation, his mind taking personal notes as well as his recorder as she continued on with her speech, he didn't want to get anything wrong and he wanted to make sure he was prepared for any worst-case-scenarios.

The ship shook as it finally touched down, and the pilot shut the ship off, Lady Kay gave a prompt-to get your butts out of the ship so he obliged, only after her of course. His visor allowed him to immediately adjust to the light so he would be aware of anything that would happen. He saw the man waiting on the platform and he had his visor scanned him over for any threats, but he seemed to be safe for the time being. As Lady Kay approached [member="Viktor Alexander"] he remained cautious of anything un-ordinary, waiting for something to happen.

He noticed that Viktor had brought guards along with him, he merely scanned them too, and figured out the best way to defeat these guards if need be, it was a little easy but it was necessary. He knew that he would never get talked about, but he liked it that way, as long as she knew that he was the one who would save her, that's all that mattered, and the money she paid, woah.

Klesta

While the chubby Zeltron continued arguing about the standards of beauty, the staffers continued to go place the equipment in position inside the building that was to become the Interstellar Getaway's main office, incurring Tiffany's wrath when the turn to get her own staff office done. At the same time, Klesta watched Tiffany inspect the furniture earmarked for her station, which was the main point of contention: a wine red kempas workstation from Trian with two full pedestals that needed to be disassembled prior to installation, and only to be reinstalled (with the drawers still assembled) on-site. Compared to the wine-red workstation in use by Tiffany, the managing editor of the IG opted for sable plasteel, but the same size as Tiffany's workstation. And the... artwork! Tiffany had several framed pictures of fashion icons, Force-using or not, also framed in Trian kempas. Klesta had to take a cart to put all the framed pictures, framed in legal-sized format.

"Utinni! That's a poodoo-load of fashion icons! You got the variety part of it covered"

"Jessica, Joza are my favorites among Jedi, fashion-wise, you have realized as much; Jessica seemed to be fashionable while not making much of a case about it. It's just the way she is"

"Anyway, do you envision Trian to be part of the travel destinations? Your furniture materials seem to be heavily styled after that"

"If one likes traditional Atrisian culture, perhaps"

Objective: Take [member="Rashae"] to a contract thingy

"Ooooooo ooooooooo, we gonna die young," the teen sang along as she shook her hips to the song. She was on cloud nine, in her picturesque little cabin. Why? Well, for starters, it was easy to be on cloud nine when you were this smoking hot. Besides that, well she had a great charter customer. Rashae.

She was like, something super important. Some big guy wearing lots of armor was pretty insistent that she get flown around, and have her taken care of to the nines. The young woman finished touching up her contour job before tying her robe off. The young woman had hired on a few masseuses as part of this job, and she was sure as heck gonna get some of that action too. They were on their way to some sort of contract and there was plenty of time for her to kick her feet up and just get some R & R with the client. That kinda stuff of socializing and being personable was what made her, like, on the top 3 tour guides in the galaxy.

She made her way into the spa cabin. Two of the skilled Hapan women would already be working on Rashae's bare back with diligence and skillful hands, two more were standing by waiting.

"You having a fabulous time?" Nyree asked as the two other women moved to remove her robe for her. Under the soft white fabric she was as bare as the noon-day sun. "Is there anything we can do to like make this better? We love to, like, make your time totally lit."

She laid on the table that was beside Rashae's as she heard what the woman had to say. The two Hapan Masseuses got to work on her lower back, their hands working on her lower back, eliciting a soft groan of delight. It was hard being a 16 year old socialite.

"Have you seen the new designer line by Philagard?" she muttered, her face smooshed by the massage board, "I swear that Byth can design dresses so good he must be gay. I am thinking of buying a few, but I just can't pick the color I want the most, ya know?"

Objective: Recieve Commenori Delegation
Allies: Yutan people
Enemies: TBD
Unknown: [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Harvey"] [member="Rex Cruger"] [member="Farlon Orbit"]

Viktor smiled when Lady Kay and her entourage approached. When she greeted him by name Viktor found it a little curious but didn't show it. It seemed she had done her homework on the Yutani government and the others surrounding them. He gave Kay a slight but quick bow.

"Welcome to Yutan your Majesty."

Turning to Harvey and Elsa he extended a hand to them.

"Viktor Alexander, welcome to Yutan."

Addressing the entire group Viktor did a half step to the side motioning towards their destination.

"If you will follow me please your Majesty they are waiting for us. If their is anything you need or anything I can do please let me know."

Viktor would unless prevented walk along side Kay as they moved inside. When they got to the door Viktor would motion the two lone guards back to their duties leaving just him alone with Kay and the Commenori delegation.

It took some convincing on Ardgal’s part for her to agree to take it easy before her contract meeting. He was on this system for business too it seemed. The more she thought of a spa day and how long it had been since she had any pampering, the more she became agreeable. A good spa day was a weakness. She loved being pampered.

Yutan was not exactly what she viewed as a luxury system, but this cruise ship was decked out and she was soon swept away by the staff to be pampered. A good soak in a essential oil/oil bath and on the massage table. Rashae had shapes and curves of a well formed, fit body. The Hapan Masseuses tending to her would have little to no problems sinking the usually type A woman into a half bliss.

Her hostess came in whom had greeted her at the front as Rashae smiled. “Totally Fabo. “ She said to the teen as those intense ice blue eyes regarded her as she took the other massage table.

“I Did! They came out the same time Champarelles line came out. Champarelles was so mad. Apparantly designers usually stagger their line showing. The claws are out now. I don’t care if they are gay as long as they keep designing. My financial officer, Claude, absolutely adores Philagard's designs. I have a fitting in two weeks with Champarelles and I got my eye on a little sexy blue number of Philagard’s. “ Rashae had very refined and very good taste. The analytical woman looked at her hostess. “Greens maybe. Dress to your silhouette and greens in my opinion. Make the eye draw up to your face. Not anywhere else. “ Of course she would be lieing if shelving the girls artfully didn’t have its affect. Still it should never ever have more attention than your face.

Oooooo the hapan masseuse hit the under edge of the shoulder blades where she buries a lot of tension. “yeah, right there. “ As her oiled and sleek body purred like a luxuriant stretched out predatory cat.

“I finally got seating to the big Couture fashion show in Coruscant next month. With the fight between Philagard and Champarelle this ought to be good.” She said as her eyes widened.

[member="Ardgal Raxis"] [member="Nyree Justice"]

Klesta

"Trian, Ventooine: even though we are not a tour operator, nor do we even wish to expand and become one, that theme requires both colonies to be visited"

"Be careful about opening a route when the faction is itself undergoing major internal troubles, so great that it could only include an inside job"

Vjun was but the first symptom of what is rumored to be the symptom of the Dominion's regime unraveling. The Dominion lost the Chiloon Rift, but the Primeval had no remaining ability to conduct campaign on its own after the fact, and no remaining ground force. Inside jobs large enough to cause mayhem to entire planets, often required lengthy preparation and an extended period of time to gain the trust of those people one would seek to betray. Meanwhile, in the office, calibration of the computer equipment began in earnest. Poorly-calibrated computer equipment can often cause tons of headaches, in that line of work, especially when one deals with the HoloNet end of the story for broadcasting.

Unknowns: [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Veiere Arenais"] [member="Yuroic Xeraic"] [member="Arisa Yune"]
Objective: Protect the Temple
2/50

Lynn stood in plain sight on the the Temple's tallest point. With how still she stood and give the height she probably appaered as just a pole. Squinting her eyes caused the suit's eyes to also squint and zoom in on the incoming ship.

She could feel the area and since more were here, but this ship was coming for the temple in a way that suggested it was not the first time.

She watched the two members of the crew disembark. The boy she did not reconize, but the woman she knew of from her former Master. It Arisa Yune, a member of the Silver Jedi and if the rumors were true she replaced Sorel as Grandmaster. Lynn knew very little about her except that she mostly hung around Matsu Ike which made Lynn not come around. From observing she did not trust Matsu to be who she claimed to be.

Lynn also knew her as one of the members to cause Lynn to leave the Order. She was one of the ones suggesting and pushing for the Order to dive more into a union with Dark Siders and Lynn could not stand for this.

So now this brought Lynn's thoughts of why they were here. Surely she did not know this was where Lynn had gone after her leave. There was no one else here, but Lynn and her Father's men. The temple was run down and falling apart, but the fresh flowers planted about might suggest otherwise. Lynn's eyes returned to normal.

She activated the stealth capabilities of the suit which complete got rid of her heat signature. She then hid herself in the Force so unless someone was looking directly at her she was invisible to the other senses and the Force.

She jumped off the top and used her lineshooters to land behind them on the pillar that was tall compared to them, but not the roof. For now she planned to follow the pair instead of confrint them. Maybe she could get them out of the temple without revealing her presence. With a whisper she spoke through her comms telling her men to also go into stealth mode.

Objective: The Order of Commenor
Allies: [member="Veiere Arenais"], [member="Lynn Nantaris"], [member="Yuroic Xeraic"]
Opposition: NA
2/37

4948028-7792172280-61797.png

Yuroic asking her about the past events at the temple brought up some uncomfortable memories for Arisa as she studied some of the carbon scoring marks up close with her apprentice. Dark times, the last days of the Republic where the remaining Jedi had only numbered in the single digits, lawlessness spreading across whole systems and sectors of what had once been considered Republic space. Chaos.

"You may have only been a teenager on Nar Shaddaa when this happened," she started as she touched the blackened stone. "At that time, the Republic had effectively ceased to exist. It had finally buckled under the pressure of several wars over almost the entire course of its existence. Sith, being as they are, love to kick a horse when its down. The vultures descended upon the this temple to assault whoever remained at the time. I was gone by then, having returned to my home system with our expeditionary groups during a mass recall of all deployed Spacy forces. My government didn't believe in expending precious resources to protect a half-abandoned temple in the middle of nowhere, and I can't fault them for that."

She was nearly a broken woman then, but there had been one thread of hope that had kept her from finally succumbing to distress. The promise of power. That she could become stronger than she was as a half trained Padawan, and finally use that new found strength to destroy her enemies. So to Silvers she had gone, their reputation as Jedi questionable as passive isolationists, but their collective knowledge of the Force nearly unmatched among the other orders.

"I suppose if you really wanted to know, then you could just look for yourself. I wouldn't stop you."

She was referring to psychometry, a skill which they had begun learning under Master Med-Beq. She imagined reading the aural imprints left in the stone of the temple may reveal a great deal about all that had transpired in that attack, but she didn't want to see it. For her psychometry would remain a rarely deployed ability used only as necessary, a skill that often brought about great pain in the sad stories it revealed.

She glanced around to take in the rest of her surroundings. She had felt people down here, and the bioscanner on her ship had certainly picked them out as well. There were recent signs of activity here among the ruins, looking as though someone had been trying to tidy the place up, but such an undertaking required a lot of resources. She saw none of them in sight, though she could feel individuals around her. Reaching out into the Force, she applied her astrogation skills to parse out magnetic and gravitonic signatures in the area. Things that not even cloaking devices or fancy Force techniques would hide.

"Hello?" she called out to them, amplifying her voice through the Force so that everyone in the vicinity would be able to hear clearly as if she was talking right into their ear.

Objective: The Jedi Temple of Yutan.

Having settled upon the outskirts to the Jedi Temple's clearing, the forest surrounding them in every direction, Veiere found a fond nostalgia in his approach as he remembered back to days of greater faith in the Jedi Order, days of purpose in his service to the Force that wasn't often accompanied by the need to question his motives so regularly for the sake of keeping himself deterred from personal bias. In the years since he had been engulfed in the very politics that he had spoken against during the conclave that he had held here; back then he had noticed the Orders tendency to become more encroached in the needs and positions of government when the Jedi were always taught to refrain from such endeavors so that they might keep to a mutual stance, not to deter their efforts further out in the galaxy should they come across other societies and government leadership that would end up debilitating their effectiveness for the peoples sake. First it had been Ession that he had found a calling to, not in the Force but in a brother long since lost to the flames of war upon Atrisia, pitted against the Jedi of the Galactic Alliance as they had attacked the world for fear of its association with those aligned outside of their beliefs, a true travesty in the name and representation of all Jedi. Following that final insult to his former dedications, he had returned to Commenor to which he had managed to help [member="Lady Kay"] find herself once more against the motivations of the Sith Lord Prazutis. They had grown intimately closer, Veiere finding struggle in the justification of such an attachment giving his own Masters age old warnings of personal pursuits yet seeing the Order for what it had become, convinced himself to enjoy her company and later they had married, first in secret and far more recently in public of the holo-net and all it's annoying perceptions and comments that would later follow.

He had credits, more than he could know how to spend and beside his wife he resided over seven worlds, soon to add five more to the list of Allied governments under Commenor's banner if they were fortunate enough to convince Yutan and her neighbors; yet none of this had been something Veiere had ever truly sought with the same desire that he had wished to re-enter into the Jedi Order back then, little of it he was comfortable with and even today he let Kay take care of the political side of leadership, advising her but otherwise keeping his hands free of the Senate for his wish not to be associated with mixing a life of faith with a life of such blatant influence. He still felt it morally degrading to any member of the Jedi that had carried the code in such high respects as he had striven to do and with the temple of Yutan standing before him, he was ever so glad to feel that in himself, his integrity remained uncompromising.

Lifting his comlink to closer to his mouth, he called to [member="Count Marlow Venjuta"] speaking softly as he moved further away from the Kingsguard and out into the open view standing within the shadow of the Orders former stature; "I've landed on the eastern front, Mr Venjuta. If you're receiving this, I will await here for you before venturing into the Temple. Please be advised that we are not likely to be alone here. While the Jedi Order is not what it used to be, this world holds significance that would not have been forgotten and I wish to carry respect for its history as we determine it's current state".

[member="Klesta"] | [member="Lauri Törni"] | [member="Benjamin Erinhart"] | [member="Ardgal Raxis"] | [member="Count Marlow Venjuta"] | [member="Darth Abyss"] | [member="Thraxis"] | [member="Lynn Nantaris"]​
[member="Lady Kay"] | [member="Rex Cruger"] | [member="Harvey"] | [member="Arisa Yune"] | [member="Viktor Alexander"] | [member="Yuroic Xeraic"] | [member="Dravis Rosilla"]​

Harvey

It's What's Inside That Counts
Allies: [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Rex Cruger"] [member="Farlon Orbit"]

Both Harvey and Elsa accepted the hand put out to them by Viktor, the latter shaking it with a little more enthusiasm.

"Pleasure to meet you. I do hope these negotiations are fruitful for all involved."

The two waited for Kay to take the lead.

Klesta

"Because there is not a whole lot of attractions on Trian or Ventooine, the cultural immersion factor is limited, and history even more so. As for Trian, preliminary information suggests that camping could be used, as is often the case on forest planets"

"I'm not sure as to the purpose of this statement: you seem to be reasoning like a tour operator, despite, as you said, the fact that we aren't one"

"Then again, we expect tour operators to advertise heavily using us"

Among those tour operators is, unsurprisingly, Star Tours, but Bluth Company has mostly become a tour operator since Star Tours continued to encroach on its freight market. Will Tiffany finally realize that the Jawa's experience in the transportation industry is precisely why he even wanted to have a part in the establishment of the Interstellar Getaway?

Objective: Like, be fabulous with [member="Rashae"] to have girl time!!

"O - M - Geez you would not believe what I saw when I was reading Voga the other day," the teen said almost turning over to face Rashae full on. The gentle hands of the working Hapans coxed her back down as Nyree spoke, "Like, Philigard said that totes the claws were out. Its war, and I don't mean like that petty stuff the GA and First Order stuff are doing, but I mean like real. And totes brutal." She settled back on the table, but not before looking Rashae over, "I think, like you could do that. After this route in the Core, I am going to totally go for it. The core is so fun to run, so much gorgeous, so many gorgeous people, and they spend like cray cray giving me lots of credits for the manny peddies. If you ever are by Duros, I have to show you the cutest little place, it is just the best to get your nails done."

She listened as Rashae told her to draw her attention to her face, and her lips screwed up into a sour if not totally depressed expression. "Oh, my, gods, you are so right. Its just so hard when these are so big," she said, both of her hand slapping hold of her ample bosom pressed between her chest and the table, "I went to a party the other day and I swear there was this old perv who just kept looking even though he said he wasn't! Just some people, I swear."

Her mouth widened into an ooooo at the mention of the big Couture show, "Wow, I wanted to go but they were totally out when I go to it. You have to enjoy it doubly for me then."

Farlon Orbit

Tough, Disciplined, Die-hard.
Objective: Protect the Commenorian Queen
Allies: [member="Harvey"], [member="Lady Kay"], [member="Rex Cruger"]
Enemies: Unknown
Nearby: [member="Viktor Alexander"]

Orbit did not flash his weapons or armor like Cruger, but he kept his hand close to his concealed blaster. Taking his position in front of the queen, he mentally commented on the queerness of the Commenorian delegation. Two guards who were so drastically contrary to each other it was almost comical, and the commission of delegates only consisted of one Commenorian, the rest foreigners to the planet they represented. But this observation neither affected his look of calmness and melancholy, nor his demeanor of professionalism. He lightly studied the representative of Yutan, but did not pay mind to his guards, his caution rested solely on Mr. Alexander. So far, his greetings seemed sincere and welcoming, and judging by what research he had already done, the politician seemed no threat to the Queen.

The clone took his time not only to watch the welcoming diplomat, but the surroundings around them. Most of the city was under construction, but the reminders of destruction and despair still stood among the surviving buildings of the capital city. It was philosophical in a way, about how hard an empire falls, whenever they finally do. Orbit took a deep breath, he hoped it wouldn't be a long day, he hoped to finish the chapter he had started earlier today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom