Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heart of Democracy (Commenor Dominion of the Yutan Hex)

TIER 3 Dominion of Yutan Hex

Start Date: 13/06/2017
Post Requirement For Completion: 150
Any Member Can Join: Yes.
Any Minor Faction Can Join: Yes.
Gains: Yutan Hex (Attanox, Yutan, Tarhassan, Belasco, Sev Tok)

Background:
  • Yutan, formerly the Capital world of the Galactic Republic and the core of democracy across the central galaxy during the reign of the One Sith. This sector carries a wealth of histories, accomplishments and loss that shook the Colony worlds and the expansion regions; Upon this world not only did the Republic serve within their grand Senate but so too the Jedi Order which served alongside the house of government in the preservation of peace and prosperity for the people in their society, within their temple, a place of grand study and dedication to the lightside of the Force.
  • Tarhassan was a planet that was controlled by the Confederacy of Independent Systems during the Clone Wars Era. Situated within the Harron Sector, their Liezder Towers are said to compare to the towering structures of Coruscant and offer Coruscanti standard of living at Tarhassan rates. The majority population is Human with Dandahass and Nehass as their capital Cities.
  • The Sev Tok system was a star system located in the Kurost sector in the Mid Rim region of the galaxy. The world was plagued by ground-quakes and its inhabitants were aided by the Refugee Relief Movement around the time Palpatine served as Senator for the Galactic Republic of old.
  • Belasco was ruled by a monarchy and was fairly wealthy. It was home to a curious pathogen: on average, every seven years, a natural water-borne bacteria invaded the planet. Belasco always prepared for it, stockpiling water for usage while its scientists contained the bacteria. It was also the nexus of several hyperlanes in the Exploitation Region, among them the Ootmian Pabol.
Objectives:

Yutan: As the heart for the former Galactic Republic and a world that represents the very ideals that Commenor itself has vowed to uphold, the potential for diplomatic relations across the region is at it's strongest here. As negotiations between the Commenori and the Yutani have progressed over the passing weeks, members of the royal family and ministers of government have been invited to meet with the former republican senators and the current standing government, seeking to establish long term promise through alliance and trade agreements coming under the Commenori flag and standard of living.
  • Diplomatic/political RP - Representation from Commenor has been invited to meet with and delegate over the future relations between the two sectors, Yutan and Commenor coming together as one and expanding the reach of their bid for democracy within the galaxy.
  • The Order of Commenor RP - The old Jedi Temple remains unused and a relic of its former glory. Here there is a great opportunity to further student the history of the Jedi Order and re-define the temple for the Knights of Commenor, a potential core for the light-sided members of Commenor's force order.
Attanox: Holding a day of celebration for locals and visitors alike, the world of Attanox has invited any and all wishing to take part in the competitive games that distract from the chaos of typical life within the galaxy. Some of these contests consist of more aggressive games while others are an expression of art and commerce. During this great event, the prospect for trade and generic social relations could lead to some rather interesting friendships as Commenor looks to its future and Attanox as one of it's prospective new worlds.
  • Pit-Fighting (PvP, PvE) - The Pit-Fighters are reknowned across the galaxy as gladiators and competitors who test their might against a range of opponents, a wealth of experience that shapes the galaxy yet does not end in death, the rules here are strict in that each battle while often fierce, maintain the premise of entertainment, not barbarianism.
  • Swoop/Speeder racing - Any adrenaline junkies will want to get involved here for some good ol' fashioned racing across one of the more notorious tracks within Attanox's Arbitron canyons !
Tarhassan: The major cities here, Dandahass and Nehass span a great range and have often been compared to the likes of Coruscant. The new world foreign to many of the Commenori offers opportunity for exploration and trade, social properiety or perhaps just a good stiff drink within the Corgan's Gustatorium, a well renowned restaurant and bar famous for it's high financed foods and variety of drinks said to send any experienced beverage fan into a daze.
  • Dining and wining - Come to the Corgan's Gustatorium and mingle with the best of Tarhassan's people, the lights of the Capital City will dazzle the addling brain while the synthahole sullies the mind. Share a night of romance or partying, whatever fulfills your desires in a place where the right price can buy complete happiness, if not until the mornings hangover.
Belasco: Plagued by water borne bacteria, the planet has once more been engulfed in a series of medical emergencies, the populace well accustomed to the stresses of life on Belasco yet so too asking for assistance from Commenor in a bid to better understand and determine the neighboring governments medical facilities and potential support. While the world has plenty reserves stocked up for the duration of such a catastrophe, this is not to say that people are not suffering by the epidemic and thus the government of Commenor is offering a commission for all would be volunteers that would take part in the planets livelihood.
  • Medical RP - a chance for any persons experienced in medical support to try their hand in the expression and practice of such an trade. Also a chance for those good-faring citizens of Commenor to earn themselves a paycheck well earned and appreciated, with enough to perhaps purchase themselves a new vessel or a fair holiday within the Liezder Towers upon the world of Tarhassan.
Sev Tok: The Kurost Sector has recently become plagued by Slavers and human traffickers, requiring assistance to deal with these criminals, coupled with the Queen of Commenor's well known distaste for such individuals, the ministry of justice within Commenor has been called upon to investigate and assist bringing the rogue cell to an end.
  • Criminal/Investigation RP - Investigate slaving operations in the sector and bring them to justice. Players have the opportunity to take part in both sides should others such as [member="Thraxis"] wish to partake.
  • Engineering RP - The World of Sev Tok is often hit by ground-quakes which terrorize the local cities. As an act of generosity and friendship, Commenor has offered to assist in sending their best people in the business to the world, hoping that their expertise could further enhance their resistance to such natural disasters.

BYO Objective:
All Players are welcome to pursue their own objectives should none of the above appeal to varying interests.

Yutan and her surrounding worlds once stood as the heart of the Galactic Republic before it's collapse during the consistent conflicts against the One Sith, a bastion of democracy and peace in both it's political pursuits as well as the Jedi Order that had resided upon it within the Temple there, the center of light to which so many others had distanced themselves from.

Over the passing weeks, Commenor's government had reached out to the world of Yutan in the hopes of solidifying relationships leading up to the alliance that was about to take place and bring them under the fold of the Commenori flag, Commenor itself an expanding government that had pulled away from the Galactic Republic in it's last days to maintain control over its world and trade interests where others were sent into turmoil and scrambled to survive the change of powers across the core worlds to the expansive regions; now it seemed Commenor was stepping out to reclaim their former allies and help bring them together for the promotion of peace and the hope of diplomatic standing towards all others that remained outside of their reach. Idealism such as theirs was a fickle thing in this galaxy, one rife with war and conflict spared by share indifference towards foreign parties yet through the risks [member="Lady Kay"] and her people had pushed themselves beyond what had thought to have been their limits, compromising their security in order to bring aid to others that were without the leadership of larger powers.

For Veiere Arenais, this presented a personal opportunity to look back to his past and acknowledge his former life and his failed attempt to call together the Jedi Order back when the Republic was still standing strong. The Conclave that had supported the need for reaffirmed traditional ideologies yet were separated by the individual need or desire for leadership. Their purpose for meeting had been sound yet as the meeting had progressed Veiere had watched as the Jedi began to argue over who was to preside over the Jedi Order and coordinate it back onto the path that it was set to follow before the Schism that had seen to others such as the Silver Jedi Order of today or the Jedi of the Galactic Alliance. His motivations had been pure yet it was an ambitious calling to begin with and to witness such a change in the attitudes and hearts of peoples that had formerly been selfless in their serving the galaxy and their respect and faith in the Force, perhaps it had been far too soon since his leave of Exile yet a piece of himself had been left upon that world and fragmented his own faith in the future of the Jedi. A sentiment that he hoped to come to terms with in his revisiting the Jedi Temple there.

While he was pursuing what he deemed to be a priority based not upon government but his calling in the Force, the others would find reason to spread themselves thin across the sector as the other four worlds (Attanox, Tarhassan, Belasco, Sev Tok) all had their own needs and concerns with the coming alliance, some requiring reassurances, others gladdened by the coming change and reunion of former republican worlds soon to be strengthened by the prospective peace and wealth of trade and military support. Commenor had become far larger these days than it had back then, where it once drifted behind the scenes of political talks, now it's reputation had spanned the far corners of the navigational charts and made allies in those like the Iron Empire, the First Order and the remaining Jedi. No longer living outside of their means, their attention shifted to the restoration of democracy in the sector, a promise to enrich the lives of the citizens under their leadership and to revive the heart of democracy that had once led them all towards a future of libertarian Order, governance of the peoples interests, fair and just.

[member="Bradshaw Ku"] | [member="Darlyn Excron"] | [member="Macoda Haberon"] | [member="Stardust Raxis"] | [member="Thraxis"] | [member="Darth Abyss"] | [member="Lady Kay"] | [member="Rex Cruger"] | [member="Atheus"] | [member="Ardgal Raxis"] | [member="Lauri Törni"] | [member="Count Marlow Venjuta"] | [member="Lynn Nantaris"] | @everyone else​

Klesta

The King of Ergonomic Assessments
Objective: Media infrastructure
Allies: Commenor

A month after Yula's untimely death on Cyrillia, Klesta had to take the destiny of this region's business for the Sith Inquisitor, especially since the new management of the much-maligned Sith Inquisitor wanted to expand beyond the Caldera where, despite the various offices of the newspaper scattered all over the place, it still was its primary journalistic market. But unlike Yula, he will not attempt to use expatriates from hot zones unless they otherwise prove themselves. And yet, Klesta's commercial background was in the transportation industry, so the first thing that comes to mind is to launch a travel magazine. Tarhassan being a heavily-populated planet, more so than Yutan, and it seemed to be a good spot for housing the headquarters of that new title. While en route to Tarhassan, the Jawa saw Tiffany attempt to forcibly get the list of tentative high fashion ads from Klesta's hands, much to his displeasure, thinking that she knows better about that segment of advertising than the Jawa did:

"Utinni! Tandi kwa! (Wow! Give that back!)"

"You wouldn't be able to tell anything about the subtleties of human/Near-Human fashions" Tiffany countered.

"Togo togu! (Hands off!)"

"All right, you're the boss, little Jawa"

Objective: pit fighting

Lauri swung his fist into the jaw of his opponent, knocking him back. The crowd was roaring approval. He charged at the young soldier, hitting Lauri in the stomach. Lauri brought his fit forward in a right hook, sending the guy sprawling. He attempted to stand, giving the signal of surrender. Lauri helped his opponent up, as the crowd continued to roar approval for the good fight.

The Lieutenant liked these fight. Exhilarating, but not life threatening like most fights he faced. These were civilized, and meant for entertainment. Killing was out of the question and honor was rampant. The fights were diverse, ranging from fist fights to fencing, and provided excellent experience with little risk. A perfect leave spot for Törni.

The Commenori lieutenant began preparing for his next fight. His body was fine, so was the other guy. He nodded to his last opponent as he left for the pit again.

Objective: investigate slave rings

Erinhart walked down the street. He wore his usual trench coat, and stood out in this slum. He didn't care. If anyone tried any thing, his body guard unit would shoot them first. He strode towards a building, marked as were he would meet his contact. Entering the burned out husk of a cantina, he glanced around. Only a few figures were huddled in the darkness. One ran up to him. A girl, who must've expectations been only 19, looked up at him. Her body was gaunt, and her eyes seemed like those of a person who wished for death. The contact.

"Are you the investigator?" A nod from Erinhart. "I don't know where their main facility is, but they have a weekly auction at A cantina, just down the street."

That was all Erinhart needed. He gave this poor girl a piece of paper, on it a check for enough credits to get her and her loved ones a home and psychological treatment. Signaling to his guard, he left for the cantina, under the guise of a buyer.

Objective: Attanox Pit Fights
Enemies: NPC opponent(s)

The roar of the crowd was deafening.

Ardgal could hear it as he sat on the durasteel bench, hunched over with his elbows on his knees. In both hands he gripped a bottle of water, cool condensation slithered down its sides like a gentle sweat. His breath was slow and calculated. He wore nothing but a pair of black compression shorts and a black dorag. Some felt fear or intense worry before going into a fight. Some felt nerves and ran scenarios through their head about what was going to happen next. Some did their best to shut it out and coast off the strange emotions with laughs and intense humor.

Ardgal felt none of this. He felt nothing at all. Just like the flavor of the water between his hands, his mind and heart was completely clear. Time after time, he had been worn down, with nothing left to feel except the empty void inside. It haunted him when he was alone, like the core that had been stripped from him when the Vong tore away his connection to the Force. The warrior had never been a Jedi, Sith or variant there of. He was just a regular warrior. But even that was a connection, and it was now gone.

A loud, thunderous roar shook the walls of the room as the previous match ended. The eyes of a shifty Twe'lik who served as his handler for now peered from the door, "Skywalker, son, you aren't ready yet?"

Ardgal took a brief drink from his water and set it down on the bench beside him as the agent went into a tirade about how difficult this was no matter who this guy thought he was, this was still a place of business.

"I am ready," Ardgal cut him off tersely. "Send me in."

"This costume," the agent said reaching into the locker and pulling the sleeve of a garish golden glittering costume, "You aren't wearing it!"

"Do you want to send me in there?" Ardgal asked rising to his full, hulking height, "Or do you want to explain to them why you had to come up with a different fighter at the last second and have a few thousand angry customers on your hands?"

The agent fumed for a moment, "Fine."

He turned on his heel, leading Ardgal out the hall to the entrance that would lead to the massive arena. They stopped, in the dim near-darkness he could see the light reflecting off the sweaty skin of the green alien with him.

"--but can our defender, the great and powerful Destroyer," the announcer boomed over the cheers of the adoring crowd, "Manage to fight off the defender PROJECT THIIIIIIIIIIIIRTEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNN?"

The door slid open with a dramatic cacophony of music, lights, sparks, fire, and fog. Ardgal stepped out into this massive show into the sandy opening. The cheer in the crowd was cut off and replaced with an overwhelming boo.

"This one is for you, Rashae," Ardgal muttered to himself.

Poe

тнє ναмριяє ℓσя∂
Objective: The Jedi Temple

​Sitting alone in the council chambers aboard my personal ship, The Dark Horizon, with Moragi​ curled in my lap, I listened to the debates between other Venjutas through the holoprojection screen. There was some mixed feelings and concerns about me wanting to visit the Jedi Temple on Yutan. The Jedi and the Vahla, my other half, held a long, bloody tradition between us. Once the Jedi tried to eradicate the Vahla, and the Vahla tried to eradicate the Jedi. Both sides never fully coming to terms with one another.

"I'm very aware of your concerns," ​I said running a hand down the back of my familiar. ​"But the Jedi pose no threat to us as we do them. We are not pureblood Vahla, and thus we should not hold to their grudges." ​The Sith, whom my House over a thousand plus years had allied with also held mixed opinions in dealing with them. Both Jedi and Sith had supporters from my Bloodline whilst both also possessed resentment and distrust from other members of the Bloodline. ​"In the thousands of years of our existence," I continued, ​"We have very little knowledge about the Jedi, outside what we have been taught; briefly. This, of course, is due in part to our ancestor's closed mindedness."

​"But you are of the Dark Side, Brother," Junoi Venjuta​ said moving into full view. My sister once walked the path of a Sith, even earning the title of Lord before she betrayed them; growing into the loudest voice that we should hunt them as the Vahla once hunted the Jedi. ​"They may find you to be a threat despite your proclamations that you are not." She didn't know the Commenor like I did, and if I was a threat they would have made inquiries then. ​"But you forget Sister, I'm not a Sith. I'm a witch just like the majority of our Bloodline. It was you that once aligned yourself with the Sith, not I. So you would be a threat, hence why I left you at home."

​My love for my Sister runs deep, but she is not easily moved by words. I know she has my interests at heart, which at times led her to committing acts I have long since forgiven her for. She does, however, display moments associated with Sith thinking; despite her protests to the contrary. ​"I've always supported your decisions, you know this, I'm just a bit curious as to what you hope to gain from walking the hallways of a Jedi Temple." ​The others began to murmur those exact thoughts, too. ​"Understanding and knowledge," I replied. ​"Would it not be advantageous to us to know about the Jedi and the Light Side as we do the Sith and the Dark Side? If we deny ourselves to grow from this potential knowledge before us, then we are nothing more than a species of fools."

​Waving my right palm over the console, I ended the transmission and the debate. Steepling my fingers together in front of me, I closed my eyes in deep thought. The temple could hold dangers for someone or something like me, but the pursuit of knowledge outweighed the risk factors. Opening my eyes, I pulled out my datapad and sent a detailed holomail to the one person in Commenor who would understand what I was trying to achieve; [member="Veiere Arenais"]​.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJYunoJ3k3Q

"What is a Queen to a God?

Location: Edge of the Sev Tok System, On Board of the Eldritch - Command Center
Objective: Souls, Swag and Booty
Allies: [member="Thraxis"] [member="Eliza Raxis"] [member="Dravis Rosilla"] [member="Causstik Rahn"] [member="Veryiana Greivex"]
Enemies: Anyone in our Path

The bane of the black sea ghosted through the endless emptiness, a unseen shadow that haunted the edges of Sev Tok system in search for new prey to devour. Hidden below its cloak the ship was nothing more than a dark echo in the force, a deranged evil that waited patiently for someone to stumble into its web. The Eldritch was a ship unlike any other, a fusion of ancient sith technology and magic, state of the art black market systems and some trademark makeshift art that was clearly of Malachorian origin.

In the command center, located right below the bridge of the cursed pirate ship, stood the hollow husk that was Darth Abyss, his metal shell illuminated in the dim blue of the screens around him that reflected in the steel like lost souls engraved in his armor. All around him the crew was busy, his Inner Eye getting the best out of the powerful sensors and surveillance technology installed on the ship while their master stood silently in the middle of the room. He wasn't the captain of the Eldritch, that was a duty that "Captain Raxis" had earned herself for her skills. Instead he was the dark, all devouring presence that lingered over the ship, a weapon more powerful than any laser or any missile.

Through his endless network of contacts he had learned about a quite successful ring of slavers that operated in the system, making a lot of money by selling many people. Money and slaves alone would already be enough to catch his interest, but not enough to make the Eldritch sail beyond the edge of the system. Yet a few nights before his all seeing eye had seen something, a vision of the future were the forces of Commenor set out to demolish what the slavers had build.

The Eldritch had not set sail to help the slavers defend themselves. They had no need to assist such petty insects. No they would make the coming conflict into their advantage. Fire and darkness would rain down on both sides once the Eldritch emerged from the shadows, taking anything with them that was of worth, no matter to who it belonged to.

"Glory report. Is the crew in position?"

Words that were merely a twisted echo, a dissonant storm born of the ethereal void below the empty metal, resounded through the command center as the sith lord addressed his A.I. Soon the battle would break out, and then everyone had to be ready to act in a matter of seconds. They would learn to fear what lurked in the emptiness.

Objective: Yar Har fiddly dee. Be a Pirate.
Allies: [member="Darth Abyss"] | [member="Eliza Raxis"] | [member="Dravis Rosilla"] | [member="Causstik Rahn"] | [member="Veryiana Greivex"]
Enemies: Probably gonna be a few.
Loadout: Cruciatus Blade | Jack Knife | Phantasm Cloak | Tazi Executioner | Saber Vambrace | Thraxis Pistola

Post 1
He hid amongst steam and heat of the boiler room. His chair swung with lackadaisical care, its legs rocking with a pendulous motion as the echoing sounds of sleep mustered around him. They worked like bees and he sat there without a care in the world, the odd command given but really only yawns with the vaguest sense of being words strung together. His location was unknown, partially even to him, he was yet to figure out the ventilation system, the main form of transport to stay away from prying eyes. He didn't know the crew, he imagined they didn't like him and he didn't want them to know his whereabouts. And the vents were perfect, no cameras, no watchful gaze. Simply him and his chair watching as they passed like ants underneath his every step.

An eye peeled open, the sclera tore bright red from sleep deprivation and far too much booze. A single man shook him into action as the swing of the chair came to a halt with a bang and crack as wood met dura steel. "Hu... What who is this?" He replied as if he was contacted over a Commlink, looking the man up and down. He didn't recognise him, due to the constant blur that hampered his vision as he slowly came off of the alcohol high, the scent pungent around him showing it quite well. "Wait, am I still on the Eldritch? Jeez, how long have I been here for..." He shook himself awake, opening up a commlink to the Graveyard to see if any pressing business needed attendance. As always, there was nothing. "Well, that ain't a problem." He paused, touching a small pouch on his wrist as out shot another small phial of alcohol, quickly tipping it down his gullet before turning tot he man that shook him awake.

"Um, Thraxis. I heard reports that the crew was meant to be in position. I think you might have some work." The man responded both bluntly and sheepishly, taking a step back for the no doubt bombastic reaction of Thraxis, something that was easily predicted these days with what they called the Thraxis effect. Which mainly constituted an overreaction to the smallest of scenarios or no reaction whatsoever. There was not a single instance where he had an appropriate reaction to anything in life.

Thraxis nodded along, lips puckered and eyes closed as he slowly rose from his chair, looking at him to see his Vent. "Right. I see, may you pardon me for but a second." He stated as a matter a fact tone as he pulled out a gun from his chair, shooting a few bolts loose as the vent came down with a clambering clung as it rocketed and rumbled against the floor. Then came the flare, a beam of light sparkling red underneath his feet flared to life as slowly he ascended to the vents, slipping and sliding through the whole and behind him taking a chair which inly served to alert his presence. Okay... Now I just gotta know where the hell Abyss wanted me. Probably should have asked that bloke prior. His march paused for a brief second as he looked at him, his vision now impaired by both a blur and a chair before shrugging, Oh well. make do with what we got.

Klesta

By now Klesta was responsible for all coreward operations for the Sith Inquisitor since Cyrillia was their Core office. Klesta found that the life as a senior executive was not that different from the life in the Senate, and in particular the life of the Senate committees. He had to deal with dissenting voices while still having to satisfy as many of those as possible. Tiffany was responsible for a subset of advertising, but then the Jawa realized that some of these pictures had several female Force-users that are considered gorgeous by what she believed was the target audience, and skewed towards the upper end of the power scale. That is, pretty, Force-using women with a lot of Force-power. Perhaps the allure of such Force-users would help alleviate the poor reputation they have. The new venture, the Interstellar Getaway, is and also planning to release a video game about spaceport management and other travel-related stuff.

"Utinni! Is that how advertising do things these days? Objectifying famous female Force-users?"

"To quote one of them, she might be gorgeous, but there are millions just like her in the galaxy in that respect. It turns out that most of those beauties seem to live rather unglamorous lives: I know you wish for beauty standards that are more readily accessible"

"Would that advertising material send the message that repeated usage of the Force makes women pretty?"

"Maybe not directly, but perhaps advertising the Valley of the Jedi on Ruusan on that basis could work"

Objective: I live here
Unknowns: [member="Bradshaw Ku"] | [member="Darlyn Excron"] | [member="Macoda Haberon"] | [member="Stardust Raxis"] | [member="Thraxis"] | [member="Darth Abyss"] | [member="Lady Kay"] | [member="Rex Cruger"] | [member="Atheus"] | [member="Ardgal Raxis"] | [member="Lauri Törni"] | [member="Count Marlow Venjuta"] | [member="Veiere Arenais"]

It had felt like ages ago when Lynn left the Silver Jedi. They had begun and finished negotiations to Ally with dark forces and Lynn could not be apart of things of that nature. So it only made sense she return to the heart of the Falled Order. She had made her home in the ruins of the Yutan Temple. While she did work to repair it, it still looked like ruins, but there were lovely flowers around.

Lynn had made home deep in the temple, but though she wished she was, she wasn't alone. Her father had requested her to let some of his men to gaurd her and they made camp near the temple entrence to stand gaurd.

Lynn thought this over kill, who would come to Yutan anyways, it was in sambles. As Commenor set it's eyes on the planet Lynn had no idea who or what they were. She merely lived here seeking guidance in the light side and using holocrons left behind to finish her Jedi Padawan training.

As the forces set foot on the planet, Lynn's senses sparked, she sensed something out of place. She quickly changed from her Jedi robes and put on her suit and mask along with her combat harness and weapons. She made her way to the top of the temple and looked out for what or whoever was coming.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Objective: Gain Diplomatic ties with Yutan
Allies: [member="Harvey"], Elsa and anyone else joining me
Enemies: None yet

To say that Kay was nervous was a bit of an understatement. She paced back and forth, tea in hand, in her quarters on the Free Lady as it approached the once Capital world of the Republic, Yutan. It's population size greatly outnumbered that of Commenor's own. Their economy was good, yet there was room for improvement. New trade deals would help with that. She had a knack for negotiating those that was successful for the most part. Neither of those things were what bothered her, however. What made her nervous was that their members of government knew her. Kay had already left (been fired) before it was attacked, but whether or not they knew the real reasons for her leaving the Senate remained to be seen. And how odd would it be to explain that the once Republic Senator, had now become Queen of the planet that she once represented without marriage. It was one thing to negotiate with strangers, and quite another to negotiate with people that she once knew when she held more secrets close to her. Hopefully she wouldn't be that easy to read.

She stopped her pacing once she felt the Free Lady exit hyperspace. Almost time. She finished her tea and then set it down on her desk, before moving to a mirror to check on her dress in order to distract herself with something else to stress over. It wasn't too much, yet wasn't too little either. She wore a small tiara, and no other jewels outside of her wedding rings given to her by [member="Veiere Arenais"] . They were special and increased their Force bond. Perhaps it gave them both peace of mind as well, knowing instantly when the other needed help. Quite often though, the one needing help was her. But this venture wasn't in hostile territory. She wasn't going to Tev Sok to deal with the slavers, no matter how much she wanted to. Veiere and [member="Macoda Haberon"] would both want to knock some sense into her and scold her to high heaven if she was to go. So rather than get herself into trouble, she took the safer of the tasks. It was more fitting for someone in her position anyways.

Kay had [member="Rex Cruger"] to look after her while Veiere and Mac were busy. He was a lovely guard with a great sense of humour. Yet he could be dead serious when he needed to be. He seemed to handle her stubborness quite well.

She exited her quarters, meeting up with Rex before heading over to the lounge. Her advisor Harvey and his assistant Elsa would most likely already be there. Kay wondered if Elsa would be nervous too. "Almost showtime. Hopefully it'll be a breeze."

Allies: [member="Harvey"], Elsa
Enemies: N/A

To Say that Rex was nervous was an overstatement. He stood watching [member="Lady Kay"] pace back and forth for a mad woman for several minutes as she tried to calm herself down and to think of what she was going to do about these relations. He knew that the planet held a lot more people then the planet of Commenor, he knew a lot of things to be exact, but that wasn't the point. He knew that she was good with words and that she was a very good negotiator, better then he would ever be for that matter. Being told that she knew some of the members of their government was most likely the cause of her worry, that was more her style, he had seen her speak to large crowds, she was a born natural, but she still had other worries in her life. Even though she seemed to be stressing way more then she should be he knew that she would be fine, especially that they all knew her would make her work that much harder.

Instead of his normal formal appearance that he took he had his holo-emitter turned off, showing the Ra-class power armor in all its glory, something he didn't get to do that often due to the nature of his job guarding Lady Kay. But today it was more then appropriate to have the guards dog like features masked, the next time someone called him Kay's Guard dog he might flip, and they couldn't have that there. He liked to look at the ring that [member="Veiere Arenais"] had given to Kay it had unique force properties, which made him want to get for his wife. Veiere was a good man, and Rex was glad that he had married Kay instead of someone who would've hurt her, but she was a much better judge of character then Rex was. He remembered Veiere's task and knew how much Kay wanted to go with him, but he knew it was better for her if she did something that didn't put her life on the line, no matter how smart Veiere was, he did not have the skills that Kay held.

As she walked out of the room he let out a long whistle and then a slight chuckle as he made his way over to her and whispered into her ear softly with a chuckle, "Are you just hoping they'll give you what you want by looking beautiful?"

He enjoyed teasing her about these things, it made him laugh, he made his way behind her as she started to make her preparations to leave the ship, when she told everyone that it was almost showtime he activated his helmet and the HUD turned on and began spewing information at him, Show time.

Harvey

It's What's Inside That Counts
Allies: [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Rex Cruger"]

Harvey was dressed to perfection, clad in his finest suit. His blood-red tie, a trademark of the android, accented his threatening, cold appearance. He was both handsome and cold, thanks to his ice blue eyes, chiseled jaw, and prominent cheekbones. The droid's synthskin head gleamed in the light, in simulated baldness, and Harvey clasped his hands behind his back as Lady Kay stepped in the lounge, giving a crisp, proper bow.

"My Lady. You look marvelous, as always. I look forward to showing you what I am capable of."

Elsa Dawnset was next to him, giggling at her companion's prim and proper nature. She was beautiful, her slender body in a scarlet dress, and she wrapped her arms around Harvey affectionately.

"How come you never compliment me, huh?"

"I don't feel the need to consistently remind you how beautiful you are, dear."

Harv took a look at Kay's bodyguard, a tall, armored man, and furrowed his brow slightly before turning to Kay again.

"My Lady, do you feel these security measures are necessary? I can defend you suitably myself, and my protection would be a lot less noticeable...and intimidating."

Objective: The Order of Commenor
Allies: [member="Veiere Arenais"], [member="Lynn Nantaris"], [member="Yuroic Xeraic"]
Opposition: NA
1/37

4948028-7792172280-61797.png

A single YT light freighter would descend through the clouds for the derelict temple complex nestled between the dense jungles of Yutan. It leveled out and entered the open hangar with ease in one smooth maneuver, just like if the pilot had been there before.

Indeed Arisa had. She had been one of the founding members of the Republic Order on Yutan, and a significant contributor to the restoration of the Yutani temple the last time around. Just only a Padawan those many years ago, but now she had returned as a Jedi Master.

"Looks like we're in good company," Arisa noted to Yuroic as she could feel a least a few Force Sensitives milling about, who she assumed were members of the Commenor Order. Up close through the windshield of the cockpit, she could see that the temple had seen better days. It wasn't just nature taking its course either. There were clear and obvious signs that a battle had taken place in the past, black splotches all over the stone outside from carbon scoring.

"And it also looks like this place could use a lot of work."

She had arrived with her apprentice to survey the temple to see what was needed in this next round of restorations, but more importantly to meet with
Veiere. She was curious to see just what the Commenor Order was all about as she connected with Jedi from across the galaxy. Only united, could they finally face the threat posed by the Sith and all those others who threatened the peace.

She toggled the controls to lower the landing ramp, then slipped away from her cockpit to head outside, expecting Yuroic to follow.

(([member="Darth Abyss"] that frigate you're using is lovely, so I may transition to your objective to tango down the line in the event that you're detected.))

Objective: Recieve Commenori Delegation
Allies: Yutan people
Enemies: TBD
Unknown: [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Harvey"] [member="Rex Cruger"]

How Viktor had ended up on Yutan was a very long story. The short version involved going to a party and ending up talking about Ships and flirting with the daughter of a highly placed member of the Yutan government. Getting caught flirting by said highly placed government official had been an awkward situation to say the least. It was one however that Viktor played off very well. The explaination involving a lot of detial about Viktor's time as an Academy student on his home world and his love of flying. A few drinks later and a very detail debate on Naval Warfare tactics as a means of diplomatic leverage during hostile negotiations and all was forgiven.

Fast forward a few weeks and Viktor found himself a regular fixture in meetings with the Yutan government and semi-permenant residence in the capital city. Most of the meetings had a nature of involving matures of strategy and defense. That was until one fine day Viktor was called in to an advisory meeting with the Yutani head of state. It only took a few minutes before Viktor was hooked and makign himself invaluable enough to keep recieving invitations.

One such invitation however surprised even Viktor himself in the form of a knock on his door. Viktor answered it to see a very familiar face.

"Sir your presence is requested. A delegation is on it's way from Commenor."

Viktor had heard mention of on going talks but as of yet had not been part of them. He was a little surprised to invited in now. Viktor however gave a nod quickly gathering up a few things. Luckily Viktor spent half of his time in a suit and didn't need to change.

"Well let's not keep them waiting then. After you."

Viktor followed the man to the chambers used for such talks even though he already knew the way. Hopefully he would arrive with enough time to get an updated briefing before having to meet the delegation.

Allies: [member="Arisa Yune"] [member="Lynn Nantaris"] [member="Veiere Arenais"]
Objective: The Order of Commenor

He had joined his Master on this visit to Yutan, he had heard her mention that it was of great significance to her early training. Something that intrigued him greatly as he wanted to see where his Master trained and grew up. Perhaps he would get a sense of the greatness that the Republic once had, although, when he stepped off the ship's ramp he wasn't overly impressed. It wasn't like Coruscant, a busy planet crawling with life of all types. Here, it was very rural, very rustic, very reminiscent of Voss. Perhaps this was the preferred training grounds of Jedi. He had learnt that Tython, the original Jedi home world, was green and full of plant life and wildlife. It was something he could add to his notes on the Jedi ways that he had been noting. He was enjoying exploring and understanding the Force and history of the Jedi, especially when he was with his Master, there was an air of security and safety when he was with. However, it was also a maternal bond that he felt towards her, having never had someone care for him as she had and been as supportive as she was.

He walked over to the temple building itself. Nature had start retaking the temple and the ground it held. It was a sorry sight to see the once likely magnificent temple in such disarray. He noticed the carbon scoring on the walls, his fingers brushed over the marks. Cold to touch. The battle was nothing recent, so what had happened here. He retracted his hand and dusted the soot on his fingers away. With his long cloak whipping at his feet he moved back to where Arisa stood. Looking at her with respect held deep within his eyes.

What happened to the temple Master? The blaster marks, they aren't recent. His tone was polite and curious, he wanted to hear history that lied within this temple, secrets that it could hold to the past. Was it something simple or had there been greater things at play, perhaps still at play without them realising. He found that the past often had links to the future, his reading and studying of holocrons showed him this. Repeatedly there had been Jedi Purges, yet balance had brought them back. Was the battle here one such purge?

Klesta

With Tiffany working on an advertisement for the Valley of the Jedi on Ruusan and having with it a collage of those same women the two of them saw on these advertisements, wielding lightsabers, the other staffers of the Interstellar Getaway began preparations for landing on Tarhassan, and prepared to get to work getting that equipment out into the location they just found in Dandahass to host the magazine office. While Klesta has some reservations pertaining to the advertising style, perhaps it's because Tiffany is a Zeltron that she was so inclined - the Jawa knew Zeltrons often tend to objectivize and sexualize people. One of the magazine's new pilots is about to make the landing on the rooftop of the office, he is caught in a debate on that topic with that Zeltron lady, but he is about to discover the harsh truth about that ad, they are getting late to unload the stuff.

"What do you mean, such Force-user says that, however gorgeous that she might be, there are millions of ladies like her? Who is that Force-user?" Klesta asked the Zeltron advertising manager.

"I think you might be familiar with her: Jessica Med-Beq. For what I know she might be right, but only as far as beauty is concerned. Force-users are usually more than empty shells, but they use their internal assets in pretty different ways"

"Just make sure that there are different versions, and not just that one with the female Jedi on one side and the female Sith on the other: what's good for some may not be good for others"

"All right, but I expect that one to have the most impact"

Objective: He's a Pirate
Allies: [member="Darth Abyss"], [member="Thraxis"], Eldritch Crew
Enemies: Commenor, Slavers, Just about Everyone

Dravis sat in his chambers, preparing for war.

Not war, the Bith corrected himself. Opportunity.

The pale Bith sat criss-crossed on his meditation chair, honing his mind. It was surprisingly easy, as the ship under him radiated the Dark Side. It was simple to tap into the flow of energy, letting it wash through him like a hot breeze. Drav let himself get swept up in the Force for a moment, letting it's tug take him where it will.

It took him to his holomap.

The Sithling stood, picking his way over to the shining surface of his tactical holomap. He activated it, glancing over the various star systems that erupted from the base in hologram form. His dark eyes scanned over each, a conversation flying behind them. He debated within himself, shut off the terminal, and stepped out of his room.

Commenor, and it's leader [member="Lady Kay"] was not new to Dravis. He had visited it as a diplomat for a business conglomerate he'd been a part of for a while, but that quickly went bankrupt, with no fault to Dravis. He had done his part, had even secured his fair share of deals for them. Their own incompetence had been their undoing.

Dravis would not let this encounter with the faction go similarly.

The Bith entered the bridge, taking up position in front of the main viewport, staring into the endless stars. His own eyes flared with specs of yellow light, twirling like small galaxies. His mouth pursed, his hands folded pensively, and he waited for orders.

Objective: The Jedi Temple of Yutan.

With Terrac at the helm of the Kingsguard, the Commenori Pheonix began it's descent into the atmosphere of the former capital to the Galactic Republic of old. The nostalgia that waved over him came with it's own set of discomforting thoughts, memories as to his first goal since his leave of exile from the world of Alzoc Three and what he had truly believed was his calling in the Force to pull him back into the nature of the known galaxy, to help to return the Jedi Order to it's former ways least it grow weaker and continue into wayward decline. After twelve years of isolation, to meet both the son to the former leaders of the Silver Sanctum Coalition and then to run into [member="Lady Kay"], a senator and representative of a democratic world within this sector somehow having found her place all the way down upon the ice world of Alzoc and chance a run in with the former Jedi, in his surprise at the turn of events he had believed the Force was trying to return him back to the light, the Jedi Order of which he had so willingly given his life to. It had been ambitious of him and were it not for that faith, he may not have tried for fear of failing just as he had years ago from today; yet how much had he accomplished since then by this prospective calling. He had helped to save millions, being pulled into wars in the pursuit of protecting those who had no choice but to be engulfed in such conflicts; he had met with the many various remains of the broken Order of today and had re-established connections in many of them and beyond all this, he had grown closer to Kay to which they now resided over a governing body that pursued the same goals as the Jedi once served. Peace, compassion and prosperity in co-operation and tolerance of all peoples big and small..-All while still, to his perspective, being guided himself by the Force. Perhaps no longer able to call himself a Jedi, but a man of faith and of integrity none the less. To be honest, the closer they were getting to reaching their destination, the louder this former calling was becoming in his mind, whether or not this was marred by personal ambition and desire, or by fate and the will of the Force, he had his doubts but the prospect of a united Jedi front in his eyes, was not to be shunned without a worthy cause.

Perhaps it was due to his upbringing upon Svivren where he had served the Order so long ago, the reason as to why he was so strongly opinionated towards the Jedi in respect to their need for pacifism; he had been brought up through their teachings of strict adherence to the Jedi Code from the tenets to the attributes, he had lived by these guidelines even into his exile and it had made his growing attachment to Kay difficult to let in over the years they'd known one another, yet it too left his view of the Jedi of today not without a certain bias of disappointment. Nay should he be one to be so judgmental, temperance of such opinions was something he had always sought to practice but so many of the Jedi today saw it as their mandate or dare he suggest it, their goal to bring the fight to the Dark-side in the belief that they ought to be eradicated. It was a strong contradiction to the philosophy of the Force and the balance that was to be respected and upheld beyond all other things. It was one thing to combat selfishness when such was being shown against the lives of bystanders and otherwise innocent victims, but to seek them out to kill without provocation, Veiere had seen a great deal of this and it had ultimately given him the incentive to give up on his quest for quite some years since. One of the uneasy memories that were coming to mind now while in the shadow of Yutan, was Atrisia for which such an incident had devastated his faith in the Jedi of the Alliance. Sadly, he could not say much different for the Jedi that had remained with the Galactic Republic after the schism that separated them from one another, opinions seemed to be upon most high and the conclave had started well but ended upon words of self-importance and the priority of individual gain as opposed to what co-operation and a reinvested dedication to their traditions could have lead to. As he was one man, small compared to the significance of the force himself and not without his own flaws, he could well have been trying to protect an already dying infrastructure; the thought that it was all for nought however didn't sit right with him in agreement and being given the opportunity to revisit the place of arguably his greatest failure, the venture only seemed to echo that.

[member="Count Marlow Venjuta"], one of Kay's contacts had sent him a message across the holo-net. Looking it over upon the screen of his datapad, Veiere nodded absently to himself in consideration. He wished to visit the Jedi Temple and like Veiere had interests of his own in the history of the Jedi, wishing to learn more about them than what had been provided within the Praxeum of The Order of Commenor. Lowering the device, it led Veiere to reflect on their little Order back home. An organization of Force Users that he had designed to best represent the neutrality of the Commenori People so to decrease the chance of bias from outsiders yet even they were founded upon principles of the Jedi Code, Veiere who had established them having always been dedicated to that and nothing else, had naturally sought to embrace the discipline and self-restraint as much as he possibly could so to encourage their members who were even slightly invested within the darker aspects of the force, to practice their abilities within reason and for the right reasons. What he had helped to build failed in comparison to what once was the basis of his life. With the exception of his marriage to Kay Larr, and [member="Bradshaw Ku"] who not only was his step-son but so too now his Padawan being trained in all aspects of the Jedi path, little else had shaped his life as the Jedi Order had done for him.

Relaying his confirmation back to Marlow, Veiere set to making final preparations while Terrac sought to set them down on the first available sighting of anything that might resemble flat land within the forest that surrounded the great Jedi Temple. Knowing not who still remained, the pilot would remain behind for the duration of this initial visit while Veiere wished to test the waters with the added company of the count. He did not expect to come across any means of conflict here in this place of all places, yet he carried his lightsabers all the same, heading for the landing ramp that slowly descended before him and welcomed a gust of fresh air sweeping passed him and further into the vessel.

[member="Klesta"] | [member="Lauri Törni"] | [member="Benjamin Erinhart"] | [member="Ardgal Raxis"] | [member="Count Marlow Venjuta"] | [member="Darth Abyss"] | [member="Thraxis"] | [member="Lynn Nantaris"]​
[member="Lady Kay"] | [member="Rex Cruger"] | [member="Harvey"] | [member="Arisa Yune"] | [member="Viktor Alexander"] | [member="Yuroic Xeraic"] | [member="Dravis Rosilla"]​

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Allies: [member="Harvey"], Elsa and [member="Rex Cruger"]
Enemies: None yet
Unknown: [member="Viktor Alexander"]

Kay just had to give Rex a smirk as he spoke of some hidden ploy that she might be using to gain the favour of the Yutan government. That was an absurd notion of course, but her eyes gave away the amusement of it all. It put her mind at ease a little, and she certainly appreciated it.

Her attention was then drawn to Harvey and Elsa once she was with them. Another smirk came across as Harvey remarked on not needing to constantly tell Elsa how beatiful she was, yet felt compelled to have to compliment her. Maybe it was just because she was his boss. Either way, she didn't complain. Instead she had found that amusing too.

Elsa was a real treat to have around and their shared love of tea made it all the better. Kay tried to have tea with her every day, but that wasn't always possible. Perhaps of she delegated her tasks a little more, then it'd be easier. But she still had a couple of Ministerial positions that needed to be filled, and there weren't always people to cover for them when they were away on vacation or travelling to the other worlds nearby. That could change later.

Kay tilted her head slightly at Harvey's suggestion of being the only security that she needed. He had a point, but she had her own thoughts on that. "I know what you're trying to say, Harvey. But this is very low key compared to what a Monarch should have. Normally I should be in a larger ship, with a couple of dozen guards to flank me. Yet we are arriving on the Free Lady. She's small and not intimidating. Your abilities to protect me aren't known, neither are my own skills. So having a minimal crew and minimal guards to watch over me is hardly overdoing it. Even though I don't anticipate any issues, trouble has a way of finding me. Veiere and Mac would feel better this way. So no, I'm not going to turn Rex away from his duties."

Besides, it wasn't as though she was entirely unarmed herself. Kay had her secretive connection to the Force, as well as the Diplomat on her person. So she was capable of defending herself on some level. Yet it was best to make others believe otherwise.

Kay's pilot contacted Yutan's port security. After their validation was completed, he followed the co-ordinates to the nearest landing pad for the Capital building. It wouldn't be long now before they'd make it to their meeting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom