Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heart of Democracy (Commenor Dominion of the Yutan Hex)

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
NPC: Einon
Objective: Discovery
Allies: Potentially [member="Veiere Arenais"]
Enemies: None

Einon wasn't going to get much else done here. He did his investigating; well as much as could be done on this end. There was not much else on Tarhassan for him.
After grabbing a quick bite of dessert from a passing waiter's tray on his way through the restaurant, he began making his way out of it.

The atmosphere on the street was different the further he got away from Corgan's Gastorium. It was more normal and less snobby. The social elite were not his people. Sure he worked for them at times, but they were seperate from him. They were different. As displaced from him as Force Users were. He wondered what it was like when there weren't so many Force Users around, when Lord Vader and Emperor Palpatine had pretty much wiped them out. There was more order then, less chaos. But the majority of the Galaxy's population was oppressed too. Einon favoured his freedom of movement, being able to do whatever he wished and go where he pleased. It didn't hurt to imagine it though.

He had no idea where Veiere might be. Commenor however was a good place to start. Einon headed over to the nearest spaceport. He needed to book passage to the planet he once had to escape from. If things had changed as the rumours suggested, then he should no longer be hunted or be ordered for arrest.

That was his hope anyways.

Klesta

The King of Ergonomic Assessments
Objective: Interstellar Getaway (and ergonomic assessments)
Allies: Commenor

"We have the green light from Ziost"

With the green light from Ziost for purchasing the ergonomic assessment company, they could now hash out the terms under which the company would be moved to Ziost, and exactly how the Sith Inquisitor plans to pay back all the toxic debt from the ergonomic assessment company. Then again 3.2 million credits were far better than any other offer fielded thus far: none of the offers were in the seven-figure range before that. Also, moving to Ziost, where the overhead is much lower, especially since the rent was much lower, as was the case in the Caldera in general, would be beneficial for that aspect of the business, or so Mr. Gribeauval would be inclined to think. But even 3.2 million credits would not be able to repay all the debts incurred by the ergonomic assessment company. The two people arrive in the meeting room where they come to discuss the terms of the transaction that will, hopefully, bring into the fold. The Jawa prepares the paperwork; with most humans or Near-Humans he has to hold the documents high so that the recipient can hold them at waist-height.

"At the price stated in your tender offer, I have but one thing to say: Utinni" Mr. Gribeauval told Klesta, surprised at the amount in play.

Objective: Explore and network with other Jedi
Allies: [member="Arisa Yune"] [member="Yuroic Xeraic"] [member="Veiere Arenais"] [member="Lynn Nantaris"]
(5)
---

"You are welcome, Asheda. I am sure you would have done the same for me," Bri answered after [member="Asheda Tyr"] thanked her for the quick action, then pondered a moment regarding the inquiry of addressment. It was a good in question to ask.

"Well since I am not your master nor am I one, I would have you in formal situations address me as Knight Zadira, though when we are informally conversing like now, I should think using my first name would be fine," she nodded with a small smile.

Golden orbs turned to [member="Calder Icehammer"] with concern as the polar bear in a desperate fashion made for the steps and entrance to the Yutani Jedi Temple. "Yes, yes he does appear to be Force-sensitive, and those questions should be asked of him after we see to his welfare, hmm." the blue-skinned Guardian said with calm yet an urgency as she began to move towards where he had collapsed.

As the Rutian Twi'lek approached in a non-threatening manner she pushed back the hood of her bronze-colored cloak, then slid aside the heavy fabric to the sides and reached inside it to detach a small canteen that was clipped upon the right side of a utility belt that was worn low on her shapely hips; hanging from the utility belt on the other side would be the Jedi Knight's straight-hilted silver lightsaber with well-worn grooves noted on the grip.

With the canteen now in her one blue-hued hand, the other waved over it and using the Force Cambria altered the environment of the contents to make the water icy cold and a frost to develop upon the outside of the metal container.

"Here... Please take this. The cool water inside will refresh you," Bri offered kneeling before the giant mound of white fur holding out the frosty canteen. "I am Jedi Knight Cambria Zadira, and this... " she motioned to the young Togruta nearby. "Is Padawan Asheda Tyr."

Objective: Explore with other present Jedi
Allies: [member="Cambria Zadira"]
Enemies: Unnknow

"Okay Cambira" She turned to face [member="Calder Icehammer"] and approached him behind [member="Cambria Zadira"], watching as she took off her hood revealing her full face and lekku. Asheda watch on curiously while Cambira took out her canteen and proceeded to use the force in altering its temperature. 'Ive got to learn how to do that', She knelled down with the Twi'lek knight while she offered the dehydrated creature a drink, waving with a happy smile when she was introduced "nice to meet you whats a warm fuzzy guy like you doing here".

While waiting for a response she reached into her robes and brought out her canteen as well, just in-case he was still thirsty, which would be very likely, not knowing how to properly use the force to cool down the contents of the canteen she slightly nudged Cambria to indicate that she should do it again with hers. By now they were fairly close to the other group that was at the temple, even if they couldn't see one another their additional froce presences should have been enough to tip them off.

Kay-Larr

The space port wasn't that far away. A half dozen blocks of uninterupted walking. At least it wasn't raining. While walking, Einon contemplated what his flight plan would be. Should he take the direct route? Or bounce around from place to place? Better yet, should he just rent a ship and ask to meet Veiere on Brelor? Commenor's moon was isolated. If things went sour and Veiere wasn't on the good side, then he could disable the old man's ship and leave him on the moon. Help would take a while in getting there, giving Einon the head start that he'd need to get out of Commenori space.

So many possibilites. By the time that he arrived to the ticket office, Einon decided on a whim to take the direct approach. He bought a ticket for Chasin City. There were a couple of places that he knew where to look for Veiere, or at least wait for him. The Estate being one of them.

As he waited for the transport vessel to arrive, Einon took out his datapad and checked. No messages yet. That was a bit disheartening but not unexpected. It could be that Veiere didn't have access or no longer had use of that account. Or he just didn't know about the message yet. Either way, he logged himself into the Holonet and began researching the latest news, searching for anything that might jumped out at him in regards to Commenor still being dangerous for him.

Klesta

The King of Ergonomic Assessments
Objective: Interstellar Getaway (and ergonomic assessments)
Allies: Commenor

"So we have a deal? For 3.2 million, do you agree to have the headquarters, in fact, the whole operation moved to Ziost?"

"Ziost? Are you sure the Resurgent Empire will allow us to operate there?"

"The RE hasn't outlawed ergonomic assessments to the best of my knowledge"

Much like therapists in Mando-land, which are usually considered to be hard to get by, preventive health measures are often hard to come by in RE-land, too. 3.2 million sounded perhaps a little sweet, too sweet to be true perhaps, but Mr. Gribeauval had to take it or become bankrupt.

Allies: [member="Veiere Arenais"] [member="Lynn Nantaris"] [member="Yuroic Xeraic"]. [member="Arisa Yune"]
(6)
---

[member="Asheda Tyr"] nudged Cambria after the Jedi Knight used the Force to cool down the water in the canteen. The young Padawan wanted to know how she had done it. The Twi'lek made sure the giant bear had her canteen before looking over to Asheda.

"I just used what is called Alter Environment. This Force power involves various techniques that allow one to manipulate nature. It is complicated to explain fully as physics are involved, though you should be able to do what I just did with some effort and concentration, maybe not the first time though it will come. As you grow in the Force and your aptitude increases it will become easier and you will be able to do greater things with it, though only with mindful intentions," Bri nodded, then pointed to the Togruta's canteen.

"Now first... find your center in the Force and reach into it. Picture the water inside the metal container, then imagine the water becoming colder and colder until you get the desired temperature and consistency you desire. Let the Force flow through you as you do this. With practice and experience, it will become more streamline and natural as with any of the Force skills learned," she instructed with a small smile, then golden eyes flicked back to see how [member="Calder Icehammer"] was doing, and hopefully find out the answer to the Asheda's question.

Objective: Re-connect with Einon.
Concerning: [member="Lady Kay"] (Npc: Einon)

Einon had been the last person Veiere had expected to contact him out of the blue and in the midst of a venture across Jedi history. After perhaps the third chime in alert from the handheld device clipped to the side of his belt, Veiere finally turned his attention towards the awaiting message in the quiet bustle of his companions to decide for himself whether or not this nuisance would take priority over his immediate goals. To his delighted surprise, it did !

~Veiere,

Long time. Rumours have spread about Kay and Commenor. Expanding it's reach, is it? What's the motive behind it? I figured that you'd know. And can she be trusted after what happened? I can't get it out of my head.

Hit me back as soon as you can.

Einon~

He hadn't at all expected it in fact, a truly appreciative turn of events as this was one of two men that possibly held answers regarding Kay's continued lapse in memory and the possession of the lightsaber they had built together, the very weapon that Veiere felt she might have a stronger chance in recalling those lost dreams with an item of such personal and intimate value to her. His suspicion was unfortunately justified, Veiere had gone through his own doubts before the reunion within Chasin City that she might be to far gone to be able to save and pull back towards the light of the Force, yet through great trial and effort, they had pulled through and come away from it all much stronger as a couple.

Einon,

It's good to hear from you old friend. I'm currently on Yutan working to rebuild what remains of the Jedi Order that served alongside the Republic. The rumors about our expansion are indeed true and soon we hope that this sector will fall under our care and protection also. It would be difficult to recount the events in worthy detail via a data-feed but rest assured Kay and I are fine and she's back to her old self...-Though lacking parts of her memory. She fell victim to the likes of the Sith, I've done all I can to help her recover but perhaps your company could do her some real good.

If anything, give me the opportunity to explain to you the situation in person, just me. If you still believe my word is acceptable, please meet with me. Your aid would be most welcome.

Regards,
V.Arenais.

Kay-Larr

As he was going through the holonet feed, his datapad beeped with the notification of an incoming message. It was from Veiere. Einon read the message over not just twice, but three times.

Yutan. Veiere was on Yutan. And he wanted to see him alone. Kay was back to her old self, was she? Well he'd be the judge of that. Einon sat back in his chair, toying over whether or not he should change his travel plans. Reconciliation was probably the better option than constantly travelling and looking over his shoulder. It was perhaps the easier solution as well. Though there was a hurdle to get over first.

"~Veiere,

I want to believe you, but I still hold my doubts. A face to face meeting would be best. I'm on my way to Chasin City. Send me word when you've returned from Yutan and we'll meet.

But just you.

Einon~

He sent the message off. Only 10 minutes before the transport was to arrive. Einon was curious as to whether or not his apartment was still available and whether or not his belongings were still inside. It was something worth checking out.

Objective: Resume Diplomatic Talks
Allies: Yutan people
Enemies: TBD
Unknown: [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Harvey"] [member="Rex Cruger"] [member="Farlon Orbit"]

Viktor chuckled.

"I am a pilot. You don't see me in a Cockpit or on a Bridge 24/7."

He motioned towards another member of the delegation.

"Or him with a gavel in his and 24/7 just because he is a judge. Such things are tools of the trade but not always present or even needed in every circumstance. The absence of evidence or perceived evidence available at this very moment in time does not discount the exist of evidence. Perhaps you are a Jedi and just saw the wisdom in not bring a weapon into a peaceful assembly. It doesn't mean you do not or have never carried a weapon."

Viktor paused looking at his associates before turning back to Kay.

"It is late so let me be frank and wrap up today's negotiations so we can return to our respective homes and families."

Viktor took a sip of water.

"Frankly your Majesty I believe you came here today under false pretenses. I believe you have outright lied or at the very least intentionally mislead this delegation. You and your associates came here today obviously not on the same page and not with a unified message. That was a mistake. Further you appear to have attempted to manipulate us using subversive tactics to garner a sympathy vote in hopes the Yutani people will join those of Commenor as allies. Tactics that under scrutiny have failed to hold up as being based on truth or noble intentions."

Viktor paused.

"I don't trust your intentions in terms of presenting yourself as a potential ally of the Yutani people. If it were up to me I would turn you away today with a firm no on your proposal and ensure you nor anyone else from your Government ever set foot on Yutani soil again until our concerns are properly and completely addressed.

However as law and duty decree that is not my call to make. It is up to the people of Yutan to make that choice. A bill will be prepared for the people to vote on concerning whether Yutan will join Commenor or not. Should that bill pass then and only then will a representative be chosen by the people to take part in the formation of any Senate."

Viktor stood.

"When the decision is made an envoy will be sent to Commenor with the results of the vote. On behalf of the Government and people of Yutan we thank you for your time and wish you well. We will be in touch."

Allies [member="Cambria Zadira"]
Enemies: Unknown
Post 5?

She listened to Cambria explain the method of cooling the water using the alter environment force power, she could see how a power like this could be used in more ways than simply cooling down water. She didn't have a great understanding of physics but knew that heat was caused by friction, so to get rid of it required keeping the water still in a way "i think i understand how it works".

Cambria Zadira said:
"Now first... find your center in the Force and reach into it. Picture the water inside the metal container, then imagine the water becoming colder and colder until you get the desired temperature and consistency you desire. Let the Force flow through you as you do this. With practice and experience, it will become more streamline and natural as with any of the Force skills learned,
She knelled down while listening to Cambiras instructions, she breathed in slightly feeling the force, finding its center, focusing on the canteen she pictured the waster remaining still, not moving at all, becoming colder and colder. Slowly but surly the canteen stated to feel cooler, and cooler and TOO COLD. "ahh" she dropped the canteen, the outside becoming to cold to handle and surprising her, perhaps she put a little too much effort into it.

Looking at Cambira and [member="Calder Icehammer"] "sorry put too much force into it, umm if your still hot you could use this, though i think its frozen on the inside hehe". She handed the canteen to him just in-case he wanted to use it.

Kay-Larr

Objective: Gain Diplomatic ties with Yutan
Allies: [member="Harvey"], Elsa, [member="Rex Cruger"] and [member="Farlon Orbit"]
Enemies: None yet
Unknown: [member="Viktor Alexander"]

Kay folded her arms across her chest as she listened to Viktor's point of view. It was wrong in some ways, but right in others. Still, she was getting tired of trying to explain herself as it just wasn't helping matters. This grew into such a fiasco and Viktor was far more dangerous than she realized. Far more.

Yet it was over. Negotiations were out of her hands. Harvey and Elsa remained as quiet as ever through most of it, much to her dismay. But most of the interrigation as it were, was directed towards her anyways.

She got to her feet and bowed her head, looking to each of them as she spoke. "Thank you for allowing me to speak. I hope that I didn't take up too much of your time. Have a good evening." Kay kept her composure as she looked to the four that she brought with her and stepped out. It wasn't until she was safe on the Free Lady that she shut herself away from everyone in her quarters.

All that she could do was hope that the people of Yutan saw the situation better than their officials did.

Objective: Find Jedi

Out of the corner of his eye he saw a blur of blue and the words, muddled through his heat riddled mind, fell upon his ears as a blessing from the spirits themselves. Weakly he grasped the bottle from [member="Cambria Zadira"] and pulled it to his lips, drinking freely. It was only worth a single gulp for the giant, however it was more than enough to cool his aching throat. Still he was hot, and as his less fogged mind registered the words from the other blue being [member="Asheda Tyr"] he grasped the frozen water container and pressed it to his forehead. Small as it was, it was a welcome relief as the ice helped cool him down.

Well, at least his head. With another mumble of thanks he would pull himself back to his feet and grasp his massive hammer in one hand while holding the ice pack to his head. "I come looking for the Jedi.." Spurred on by the kindness of strangers he would continue his staggered walk to the temple doors to at least get out of the sun, though he would still speak to the pair that had helped him. "Have you seen any?"

Despite the Twi'lek introducing herself as a Jedi Knight Calder was still suffering his heatstroke, and while he was on his feat facts weren't registering as well as they should.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom