Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Annihilation Head of the Snake | BotM Annhilation of Csilla | Results

No balls.

1224_perhaps.png

Roudac Gannan

ᴀʟʟᴇɢɪᴀɴᴛ ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ
Going to throw some thank yous right back at some people:

The Maw, first and foremost, well done for the epic tale to all of you

The Mongrel The Mongrel - excellent RPing, I always had to read your posts with fine detail, very fun to read

Tu'teggacha Tu'teggacha - Had a lot of fun bouncing off your posts, hope we can cross fleeting paths again soon

Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis & Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex - Engaging dark side posting, made me wish I had a Jedi to throw at you during

Derix Tirall Derix Tirall & Talon Kyber - Had a fun with our battles, some tough opposition, and looking forward to next time!

Gallius Orcana Gallius Orcana - Great job with the fleeting. I'm really, really looking forward to Roudac meeting Gallius IC after this. ;)

Constantine Oliva Constantine Oliva & Teica Giraan Teica Giraan - Enjoyed reading your fleeting, had hoped to engage with you both more, but alas

And of course shoutouts to the other defenders involved, it was a very enjoyable thread/event!

Ziroka

Iʀɪᴢɪ'ʀᴏᴋ'ᴀᴍᴍɪ
Thank you to those who permitted me to join the Chiss Ascendancy only to be thrust into a dire defense of Csilla.
And thank you to those of you who interacted with me, you didn't have to but it was enjoyable and I very much appreciate it. FN-999 , UX-0626 UX-0626 , Kaleleon Kaleleon

The Mongrel The Mongrel I'm sorry we couldn't interact more, thank you for your time!

Now excuse me as I pay my respects, and look to the Chiss Ascendancy for a new home

btw whats staff's ruling on evacuating the Chiss baddies? we saved those right?

pls say yes ty

I get that you're joking but Staff doesn't rule on stuff like that. If you were in the plot and you wanted to save some Chiss, you probs saved some Chiss.

we, well, personally I care more about banning your lightsaber rifles and hypergates than judging every little IC interaction.

I really, really hate lightsaber rifles.

Teleportation too.

But mostly lightsaber rifles.

I get that you're joking but Staff doesn't rule on stuff like that. If you were in the plot and you wanted to save some Chiss, you probs saved some Chiss.

we, well, personally I care more about banning your lightsaber rifles and hypergates than judging every little IC interaction.

I really, really hate lightsaber rifles.

Teleportation too.

But mostly lightsaber rifles.
What these cute little things https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Lightsaber_rifle

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom