Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

He Arrives in a Cloud of Awesome

Mino

Contact me for your GFX needs!
Hello.

Something, something, something, nice comment, something something something, like to rp, something, something, something.

See you around.

Hey, welcome to Chaos! I love new faces, and I hope you enjoy your stay! Any questions you have, ask them, and we'll be glad to answer them to the best of our ability.

Now, tell me a little something about yourself, in terms of what you'd like to accomplish, here, where you're coming from on the Internet (if anywhere)... things like that. :D

Mino

Contact me for your GFX needs!
If anyone here has heard of or was on SWD (A formerly thriving Star Wars Forum RP Site) I was a moderator for a very long time on there. So I'm seasoned in Forum RP. I've been looking for a forum rp for a while, but I have the age old problem of being incredibly busy rather a lot of the time. Fingers crossed I'll be able to stick it out for a while... but not promising anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom