Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has anybody noticed?

• Thread starter The Traveling Wanderer
  • Start date

The Traveling Wanderer

T
I posted my request for titles underneath my writer title, but it has been more than twenty four hours since I posted, can anybody tell me why this is happening? Have I missed an important staff announcement? Or something like that?

@[member="The Traveling Wanderer"]

Hey there; I'm just going to point out that this is not an automated service, and Admins have to do each tag individually. The likelihood is that they've been busy, but worry not it will be updated. Just have a little patience :)

Also I just realised that picture is your signature. Could you please find yourself a smaller signature? The current one is too large and imposes on the screen.

@[member="Daxton Bane"] @[member="Jay Scott Clark"]

Just saw these, oh lord >___<;' *giggling irl*

Thank you; you're welcome to have a signature and I can help you sort one out, it's just there's a restriction on the sizes ^-^

@[member="Kära Vi'dreya"] Swear to Lolth, one of these days we're all going to wake up and find exorbitant bills from "The Office of Madame Kära," and we'll all be too embarrassed/interested to mention it to anyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom