Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hard Lessons (Darth Ferus)

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
It took a long time of laying there before Kitty finally began to calm down. The paw was removed from her neck and Kitty's mind snapped back. Kitty remained laying down still scared of the creature. "What's going on?" Kitty asked.
[member="Darth Ferus"]

The giant beast watched on for a moment, but once [member="Kitty"] began to speak, it sat down. A single paw reached over to tap her own, allowing the Bha'lir to once more speak to her. "I am Bar'reth, and I am here to teach you how to fight while you're in this form. While you can't always control yourself, you also can't change back with ease. If you gain control of yourself, and are still stuck in this form you will need to know how to fight, no?"

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
Kitty took a bit to wrap her head around the situation. She wasn't overly surprised the larger cat was speaking directly to her mind. Her master did it on many occasions as well. Though he had just attacked her and now he was saying he was here to help her? "I suppose that makes sense. Why did you attack me and master why are you in on this?" Kitty asked.
[member="Darth Ferus"]

Ferus was long gone at this point, having just made an opening so the Bha'lir and [member="Kitty"] didn't shred one another. Bar'reth however kept sitting, keeping his paw on hers.

"Ferus asked me to, as a form of training. He wanted to see what would happen if you were put in a dangerous situation. As it turns out, you turn into a beast. Which is somewhat of an issue, no?" There was a shrug from his shoulders as he began to look about. "And if you were to change, I was to train you in this form. So, are you ready to be a real cat?"

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
Kitty finally rolled onto her stomach as she began to feel a little less scared of the stranger cat. She remained in a laying position though.

Her master in the mean time seem to have already left but the fellow feline answered her question in his place. "I guess it is. But I'm already very deadly to those around me. Wouldn't training me make me even more dangerous when I lost control?" Kitty asked not too sure of how she felt about all this.
[member="Darth Ferus"]

"Training will help with control, so in this way I can show you how to hold your anger at bay. Make sense?" There was a tilt of the head Bar'reth offered to [member="Kitty"] before he turned his head else where. "Now, sniff the air. Tell me what you smell alright?"

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
"Alright, nobody has been able to help me with that so far but I suppose I'll give it a shot." Kitty said before taking a few sniffs. "Just the usual, the sea, the sand, my masters scent, and you. You actually smell oddly familiar. It's probably just a feline familiarity though."
[member="Darth Ferus"]

"Good, now, tell me what fish you can smell by the shoreline." The green eyes of the Bha'lir would glance off to the location he said, sniffing the air himself. He smelt haddock, and truthfully that was starting to make him a little hungry. He wasn't, however, gonna say anything about it.

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
"I don't know." Kitty said. "I smell fish but I don't know to what fish the scents belong to. Even if I did know I don't think I'd be able to pick them out. They are in the water after all and all muddled together. I have a good nose but I don't think anyone's nose is that good. If they were to jump out of the water I could get a clear whiff of their scent. Even then I probably wouldn't know what kind of fish it was."
[member="Darth Ferus"]

"You're not suppose to know what the fish is, but the fact you can smell it is a good thing. Think of it this way, you can smell things most people can't no? If you train on that, you can smell things people like us normally can't either. You're to become a Sith Assassin, those who can track and stay silent, and kill without leaving anything behind." Bar'reth spoke calmly and clear in her head, his eyes gazing out at the sea.

"You will become Sith, but not like the rest. That's not what he wants. But he cannot say so, not without repercussions. He leads this group of Sith, and any sign of weakness could cost him his life. You must not let your emotions gain control over you, do not show them. Keep them under a blank face and use them when appropriate, and you will keep Ferus safe."

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
"Yea" Kitty said in response to the large cat's question about smelling things most people can't. "I hear a lot more than others as well, but I don't know how I feel about assassinating complete strangers."

The male feline's next revelations really confused Kitty. She knew her difficulties in her emotions caused her master trouble but she didn't realize just how much trouble. "What does he want. And I can't just bottle my feelings up. I'd explode and don't even have anyone to explode on. I have a hard enough time letting it out as it is."

It was strange Kitty was connecting to this cat who had been a stranger moments ago so quickly. He was a fellow feline and seemed to know her master better than she did. Kitty wanted to know what was going on in her masters head and heart so badly, but he seemed to always keep her in the dark.
[member="Darth Ferus"]

"You don't bottle them up. You channel them. Channel them into your body, to help you move, to help you use the Force. Use them to paint a picture, but do not expose them in public. There are many Sith who show anger and hate as they walk through the town, but those who show love or compassion are usually scorned and killed. I'm not saying lock your emotions away, but keep them under control as best as you can. Don't go hugging strangers in public or suddenly breaking down into tears on the side of the road. Don't even crack a smile unless you're with those you consider friends. It was more or less what Ferus had to do before he reached his position. Now, powerful as he was, he did not have to deal with the potential for another Lord to try to kill him. He had proven his skill time and time again, allowing him much more freedom."

The Bha'lirs words were slower at his point, as he had a lot to say. But his green eyes once more focused on [member="Kitty"], a touch of concern in them.

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
"I'll do what I can." Kitty said feeling rather hopeless about it all. She knew it wouldn't work. The only way her emotions didn't boil over is if she had someone to talk to about them. which is someone she didn't have. So seemingly random hugging and crying is what happened as a result.

"So just who are you exactly?" Kitty asked curious about where he came from and what he was doing here.
[member="Darth Ferus"]

"I don't honestly remember. I'm Bar'reth, found by Ferus from what I can. He brought me up, helped to make me stronger and faster." Though, he felt something familiar about [member="Kitty"] . A smile, if one could call it that, formed over his features as a heifty paw reached up and patted the top of her head. He could feel her worry.

"I said don't express your emotions in public. In private you can. With me or Ferus, trust me."

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
Kitty felt much better now and couldn't help but purr as she was patted by a paw on her head which ended up initiating the change back into her normal form to which Kitty was immediately embarrassed. Never had she shifted back to her normal form around someone else before and now she was clothed only with her own fur. Kitty did not want to walk into the temple like this. "I don't suppose you could grab me something?" Kitty asked.
[member="Darth Ferus"]

The Bha'lir blinked for a moment when she turned humanoid again. In fact, he just sat there in silence. Suddenly, without warning, the massive black cat would vanish. What was a big paw on [member="Kitty"] 's head became human, and the voice within her head ceased to exist. Instead, a boy, perhaps her age, sat across from her in a very similar predicament. His body was covered with fur similar to her, but as his voice croaked out it was clear he wasn't use to talking.

"W.. Wha..?"

The very same green eyes of Ber'reth stared at the female, blinking rather slowly.

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
When Kitty heard someone speak or at least try to speak she turned her head to see someone completely different. Only then did she notice there was no longer a big paw on her head but a hand. Kitty backed off throwing the hand off her.

It took Kitty a moment to process but she knew it was Bar'reth. He had the same green eyes and his paw now hand had never left her head till now. "Y-you're.....a Felacatian?" Kitty asked with shock. There was only one feline species in the galaxy that shifted between large cat and humanoid forms and those were the Felacatian. He didn't look like a Felacatian though he looked like how she did, only male and bigger. He even seemed to be about her age.

Then it finally hit her. They both had nothing on but their fur. Kitty wanted to hide under the sand of the beach so bad right now she was so embarrassed. She wanted to run but she also wanted to be there for Bar'reth. From his reaction it looked like he had never shifted to his normal form before and didn't even know he could. The young feline wished her master was here so badly. She was trapped and quite a bit terrified. Eventually she ended up running.

Sneaking into the temple so nobody saw her like this Kitty changed into her favorite outfit which she had many of and then went to find something that might fit Bar'reth. Finding something that went with black fur wasn't easy. She found a white T shirt which went with black pretty well as well as some baby blue jeans which would also work.

Kitty brought the cloths to Bar'reth turning her head away not looking as she handed them to him. "I thought I was the only one." Kitty said referring to the unique condition she was born with.
[member="Darth Ferus"]

"I am..?" The man blinked slowly, looking down to his hands. If he had any memories of being something other than a cat, he didn't remember them. He wasn't embarrassed in the slightest however, having been use to being without clothes for many, many years now. Of course, upon [member="Kitty"] 's return he gladly put on the clothes, knowing how embarrassed she was.

"So..."

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
Kitty didn't know what to say or do to comfort Bar'reth. She didn't know him very well and had no idea what he was going through. It really did seem like he had never shifted back to his normal form before. Kitty wondered if maybe he had been a slave and been forced to stay in his cat form like Kitty had. He might have forgotten it as a way of coping. It seemed like he was friends with Ferus or maybe Ferus was like a father to him same as Kitty. It sounded like they were both picked up by him at a young age.

Kitty went over and grabbed Bar'reth hand to lead him into following her. "Come on lets fine Ferus." After about a minuet of walking Kitty realized she had no idea where he is. She hoped he was at the temple but might not be. "Do you know where he is by any chance?" She asked.
[member="Darth Ferus"]

"Here, actually." Ferus, upon feeling a shift with none other than Bar'reth, had burst his form towards the pair to see what exactly was going on. What he saw surprised him, and brought a grin to his face. [member="Kitty"] , leading the once Bha'lir now her own species in an effort to find the red assassin.

"Now this is a wonderful surprise."

"I.. I didn't know.." Bar'reth, who was still having a hard time talking, spoke up as Ferus finished his sentence, bowing his head. But quickly a red hand was placed upon the top of it, patting gently.

"Aye, I know. This is unexpected, but a welcome surprise. Kitty, Bar'reth. I suggest you both go rest now. This will have to be explored later."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom