Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hard Lessons (Darth Ferus)

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
Luckily the two didn't have to find Ferus as he came to them. He seemed to be smiling at the revelation. Kitty wondered if he had already known. Then he called it a surprise though. She wondered why he thought it was wonderful. Kitty of course thought it was wonderful. It would be awesome to have another of her kind to talk to. He was pretty good looking to, which was a strange thought since such things had never occurred to her before.

Kitty watched as Ferus patted Bar'reth's head. Part of her was jealous it wasn't her head being patted, but she knew Bar'reth needed it more right now.

Afterwords the young sith's master had suggested they go and rest. Kitty had shifted to and back again which was very draining for her but she still had enough energy to do something. Still she wanted to help Bar'reth through this tough discovery and change. "Is there a room available for him at the temple?" Kitty asked her master.
[member="Darth Ferus"]

"No, actually. I suppose he'll just stay with you." Ferus offered a shrug to them both before simply walking off. He had nothing else to do for now but let them... Well. He wasn't sure what they would do now. Bar'reth on the other hand blinked slowly as he was pet, and at [member="Kitty"] 's mention of a room. Usually he'd just sleep outside or where ever else he wanted. He wasn't too picky about it. But as Ferus spoke about him staying with her, he just blinked slowly. "Alright...?"

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
Any smile Kitty may have had vanished as the red assassin said that Bar'reth would be staying with her. Kitty wanted to protest but Ferus just up and walked off before she could. Bar'reth didn't make an objection either and actually agreed to it. Did they not understand boundaries. Bar'reth was a guy they couldn't share the same room. Kitty then proceeded to try and convince herself it was alright. He was use to being a cat most his life he didn't know the ways of the galaxy at least no the way she or Ferus knew it. Besides it wasn't like he had any interest in her. He was probably more interesting in big cats. Wait she goes to her room to calm down when she needs to shift back from her big cat form, that isn't going to work.

Kitty gave out a deep sigh. "Lets go find you a bed to sleep on. Follow me." Kitty said suddenly self conscious about holding his hand and unwilling to hold it again.
[member="Darth Ferus"]

Green eyes blinked slowly in confusion as the cat gone man sensed [member="Kitty"] 's discomfort. He would follow her without pause or question, but it was clear he wasn't too happy about causing her annoyance or stress. Bar'reths eyes drifted down, unfocused on the sand as he himself tried to figure out what had just happened. One moment, he was a big, massive cat as he always had been. Now, he was a human, or close to it, and he did not know what to think.

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
Kitty yawned and stretched out in a cat like manner as she woke up. She about flipped out when she saw Bar'reth in his own bed nearby. She had temporary forgotten they were to be living together for now on. Luckily she still had her clothes on from the other day. Taking a show, getting a new pair of clothing, Kitty did her usual routine this time changing in the shower rather in her room.

After she was ready Kitty went to find [member="Darth Ferus"]. He had told her he had more training planned which the young sith was not looking forward to.

Ferus was waiting just outside [member="Kitty"] 's door with a wide grin on his face. Why he was there? To more or less tease the girl about her night with a 'man' in her room. Of course, he wouldn't say anything aloud, but it was clear by the smile on his face he was certainly taunting her.

"Good to see you up. We're moving forward with your lessons in Shien. Keep your saber ready, I'm going to show you the Sith version."

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
Kitty hardly had to look as the moment she opened the door [member="Darth Ferus"] was right there. It startled her and she let out an "eeek" and her fur especially that on her tail stood on end for a moment. She recovered and something about his smile said he was enjoying the uncomfortable situation he had stuck her in, to which she could only glare.

He then announced that today they would continue the training in Shien only with a sith twist apparently. "As long as it doesn't turn into more guy's moving in with me." Kitty responded.

"Aww, I figured you'd enjoy one of your own. Or are you perhaps into smooth skins?" Perhaps she wouldn't know what he mean, perhaps she did. either way, he would leave it at that with one more wink. [member="Kitty"] would find him walking off right after, going towards a rather familiar room. The blaster room.

"Similar to the other day, you're going to begin using this training wall. Knock the blasts back, and the turrets shut off. Once you do that, I can show you actual flourishes and the like."

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
Kitty thought about what [member="Darth Ferus"] said for a moment. She did like having a fellow feline around and she liked it even more that he was one of her kind and with the same birth affliction to boot. It had only been a day but it was so wonderful just having someone there who understood feline communication. Even with all that though she still did not want him in her room. He was good looking but she wasn't attracted to him or anything. Even if she was should wouldn't want him living in the same room. "What are you trying to pull?" Kitty asked suspiciously.

Kitty was led back to the blaster deflection room and she got started going straight to the second level. The feline had been starting to good pretty good before she ran out of energy last time. Now that she was all rested and got to sleep with what she learned in mind she was doing far better than the last time she did this. She didn't deflect them all right away it still took her awhile but eventually she managed to send a bolt back at each and every turret. Kitty was starting to feel really good about herself. She was doing so much better than last time when she couldn't even deflect them back at all.

Ferus only offered a chuckle as [member="Kitty"] spoke, but he was far more focused on the task at hand. As soon as she began however, he left her to her own devices and walked right out of the room. His reasoning? Well. When he came back he had with him a man bound and masked. Once she was finished, he would clear his throat to gain her attention.

Both hands were crossed over his chest as he looked the feline over. She had proven herself susceptible to compassion, and while empowering it also offered a path to weakness. One that other Sith would exploit to one day kill her. And so, cold blue eyes watched on as he uttered three simple words.

"Kill this man."

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
Kitty noticed a scent she was not familiar with. She was too occupied to with deflection to let it bother her though. Once she was finished she heard her master clear his throat. Kitty turned to him expecting some sort of lecture. On what Kitty didn't know. She did not expect to come face to face with a blinded.hostage. Her eyes went wide and her fur on end when her master told her to kill him.

"What why? What did he do and why do you want me to kill him why don't you kill him. Why go through all the trouble of bringing him to me." Kitty asked even though she already quickly put together that he specifically wanted her to be the one to do it. Was he finally confronting her on her issues with killing. What would happen if she refused. "I can't." Kitty said plainly. "I don't know him I don't have any reason to kill him."
[member="Darth Ferus"]

"You will kill him because I tasked you with it. Your reasoning is because I, your master and leader of the Assassins, have told you to. This is the path you chose to take, and now you will continue." Ferus pulled free a small alchemised dagger, tossing it to [member="Kitty"] . His gaze was cold, but the reasoning was simple. She had to do what was ordered.

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
"I can't." Kitty said her ears going back in her expression of her sadness and fear. Kitty let the dagger fall to her feet and didn't pick it up. "I can't." Kitty repeated.
[member="Darth Ferus"]

"No, you won't." With that, the Zabrak unbound and unmasked the man. A human, simple in dress and simple in face, stared over at [member="Kitty"] . With a wave of his hand, Ferus brought the dagger over through the Force, and into the mans hands. "Kill the girl, and you live." Ferus turned then, walking from the room to leave the two be.

The human glanced between the intimidating Sith, and then to the girl. With a large grin he let out a sickening laugh, and bursts forward to the girl. Grant it, he wasn't anything fast, but the sheer murderous attempt was livid.

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
Kitty didn't understand it. Ferus wanted Kitty to live but wanted this man to die. What made her life any more valuable than his and what's more why did he make it his life or her life. Kitty of course wasn't going to let him kill her but she didn't want to have to kill him.

The man charged at her and tried to slash at her throat. Kitty's blade was still ignited and she easily brought it up in time to block the knife which seemed to be lightsaber resistant. Ferus knew this was going to happen didn't he? "I don't want to kill you please stop." Kitty pleaded. Her words fell upon deaf ears however and he slashed again at her stomach this time. Kitty's reflexes and speed were well beyond that of this man. However that being said she wasn't much of a duelist though on the flip side neither was he which meant she could keep this up all day, but she didn't want to. It hurt her more and more the longer this continued. "I will kill you if you don't stop." Kitty said giving him one more warning. Again though he would not hear her and this time ducked low to swipe at her legs. Not a smart move on someone as small as her. Kitty jumped to avoid the blade and simultaneously decapitated the man.

Kitty left to go to her room and process just what had transpired. She hoped maybe Bar'reth would listen to her.
[member="Darth Ferus"]

Before [member="Kitty"] could get to her room the Red Man, just outside the doorway to the training room, let out a light cough of his throat. Blue eyes traveled over her form for a moment or two, before he glanced away. "Honestly, I thought I was going to have to rush back in there and kill the man for you. In the future, there will be people I will tell you to kill. They will not be bound, and they will try to kill you in return. As an assassin, you cannot give them the chance. Strike first, strike hard, even if you don't know their faces. What we do is for the good of all the Sith and the people within our territories." A hand came out to rest on the felines head before he moved to leave her be once more.

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
Kitty thought about what her master said. The only problem was she didn't think the sith themselves deserved to live. As such she wasn't exactly for to the idea of killing for their benefit or protection. Then Kitty realized when [member="Darth Ferus"] put his hand on her head, her whole purpose was to get his attention and make him proud. He wanted her to kill the sith's enemies and while Kitty didn't want to do that for the sith she was find doing it for Ferus. "Yes master." Kitty said with a determined look in her eye before heading off to her room.

Normally all her life as a sith she had no reason to train other then she was told to that and some of the stuff she could do with the force was pretty fun. Now however she had a reason. She wanted to make Ferus proud and only now did she understand how. First she needed to train.

Kitty went back to her room to talk to Bar'reth about all that happened. She was glad just to have someone to talk to. After she was finished and felt better she would head back to the training rooming and continue training of her own choice. She would continue training on the second level until it started becoming easier and easier for her to reflect the bolts back at the target. Eventually she wore out and stopped but the next she got right back on it.

Ferus came in after [member="Kitty"] began anew on her training. A brow raised as he watched her in silence, curious about what the sudden change of heart was. Eventually, it became clear that it didn't matter the reason, only that the change was a good one. For both of them. Clearing his throat once more, the Zabrak would glance her over once.

"You prefer to use one hand on your blade while you move. What do you do with the other? Is it just there at this point?"

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
Kitty's ear swiveled in the direction of her master clearing his throat and speaking. "Well I can move it around to help counter my momentum and remain perfectly balanced but my tail can cover that just fine so I suppose it is redundant. Why?" Kitty asked in response to her masters question.
[member="Darth Ferus"]

*Click*

The noise filled Ferus's silence, and [member="Kitty"] would find the hilt of a basic Sith Saber quite literally pop out of her masters thigh. The mechanical limb had a chamber built specifically to hold said saber, in an effort to keep the Red Assassin armed at all times. A grin would form on his face shortly after though.

"Because, I'm going to show you something you can use with it." The saber hilt would fly forward for the girl, obviously helped by the Force. "Are you ready?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom