Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hard Lessons (Darth Ferus)

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
As the source of Kitty's rage was extinguished her mind began to snap back. Though she didn't know how to revert back to her other form the form she considered to be her normal form.

"I'm so sorry." Kitty began apologizing. "I didn't mean to it. It just hurt so bad and next thing I knew I was shifting. I didn't mean to attack you. I would never attack you. Please forgive me I didn't mean to."

As Kitty slowly began to realize what had happened. She started fussing over the fact that now she was going to have to find something else to wear once she shifted back. Looking around for her lightsaber Kitty found it and picked it up in her mouth.
[member="Darth Ferus"]

"Do not feel sorry child. This was not your fault." Ferus only smiled as she came back to consciousness. "I shall teach you how to control it, or at least manage it. I'm not sure how well it will work for my species, but I will try to help you."

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
Kitty was excited to hear her master would teach her how to control it. "Thank you so much. I can't even begin to tell you how much this has been an bothering me for like ever and any time I have to go into hyper space. So what do you want me to do?" Kitty asked laying down.

Though she disliked this form she was still comfortable in it. After all she had to learn to stay in it 24/7 in her slave days which was about the only degree of control she has ever learned and not that helpful either.
[member="Darth Ferus"]

"Simple. I want you to go in your deepest, darkest rage, let the force consume you, then deep in your mind wrestle control from that darkness you surrendered to." Seemed simple, was actually far more dangerous than it sounded. Ferus had a straight face as he explained the rest. "By doing so, you're body will act on its own, destroying what ever it can in a mindless rage until you die. No one has died yet, but this process is very, very taxing."

[member="Kitty"]

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
If cat's were capable of comprehensible facial expressions anywhere similar to that of a humanoid then Kitty's expression would be looking at her master as if he had come up with an insane idea to take over the universe that made no logical sense. Not that Kitty had put much value into logic anyways. "Okaaaayy, I don't know how to initiate it though. Well besides stress of course. Please tell my you don't have another onion on you."
[member="Darth Ferus"]

"Well I do, but before I send you into a body destroying rage I want to help you overcome this stress part. The next time something that stresses you out is doing so, find a happy memory and focus on it. We'll be using this method later to bring you into a rage, but for now happy thoughts. Do you have any?"

Ferus continued to sit where he was, just watching [member="Kitty"] . She was soft for a Sith, but he would fix that. Slow was the path, but they would get there.

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
Kitty was relieved that he did not have another onion on him. She found it curious he planned on using happy thoughts to bring her into a rage. She wondered how she was suppose to do that. "Yea quite a few actually. Most notably that time you rescued me from that slaver." Kitty said flashing her master a big grin. "So I'm suppose to think of that every time I start to get stressed out?"
[member="Darth Ferus"]

"Yup, and we're gonna start this now. Find your happy though, and focus on it. I'll go get some onions." And with that, Ferus stood up to walk towards the building. He had both hands behind his head again, but there was a frown there. He didnt seem to keen on this idea.

[member="Kitty"]

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
"No not more onions." Kitty whined. Of course her whining fell upon deaf ears or so it seemed and her master came back with what Kitty assumed to be onions. Kitty began pacing back forth. "Alright happy place, happy place, happy place happy place happy place." And she kept repeating this trying to ignore the fact that her master was here to torture her with more onions. And make no mistake it did feel exactly like torture. It had both a very real physical hurt and mental.
[member="Darth Ferus"]

Ferus tossed the onions in the ground, now folding his hands over his chest. "Focus, don't let yourself turn. You are in control of yourself, not this rage or stress." Blue eyes glanced over [member="Kitty"] 's form, constantly scanning for any sign of the change. He seemed warry this time around.

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
Kitty was still in her quadrupedal form she never morphed our of it. She didn't know how it just kinda happened when it happened and it has yet to happen. Not that it mattered. Even if already in the form she was still susceptible to the rage that came as a result of the stress.

'Two onions this time jeez.' Kitty thought. Kitty tried to think happy thoughts and she didn't instantly get supper stressed right away. It built up at a slower pace. Had it been only one onion she might have been able to ignore it for a lengthy amount of time but two was too much. It just burned so bad. 'Happy thoughts, happy thoughts.' Kitty tried to her best to focus just on her gratitude for her master and joy over that time he saved her, but the sting was just too much.

Once again Kitty snapped into a blind rage. First she annihilated the two onions before turning on her master and lunging at him. This time getting rid of the onions wasn't enough to sate her rage.
[member="Darth Ferus"]

"Good! Keep focusing, keep the feral do-" He cut off as she went and tore through the onions. A frown settled on his lips as she did so, and he knew full well what was about to happen next. This time on his feet, he dances backwards from the beast, the force fueling his legs to a speed beyond the norm in such a way he had to skid to a stop just a few feet from the girl. Lifting his hands up, he was prepared to beat her into submission if needed, but he hoped it would go that way.

"Control yourself [member="Kitty"] ! This beast is not who you are, do not let it take over. Happy thoughts!" In truth, any thought would work. Happy, angry. Anything to center her. But, happy was a place he had wanted to start. She was young, and she was not ready for the darkness. Darkness would only shatter her, and that was something far harder to train. "Do not make me beat you down."

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
Kitty's desire not to raise a paw against her master was enough for his words to reach her. She tried to think happy thought. 'I don't want to attack my master. I love him. He's always looking out for my best interest.' Kitty was locked in a stalemate between her rage and happy thoughts and her physical body was stuck in place. However her mind wondered and she thought about the onions he had subjected her to twice now. With that tip of the scales her rage boiled over again and the happy thought flew out the window. With her great feline speed she rushed at [member="Darth Ferus"] for another attack.

A deep sigh escaped Ferus's lips as [member="Kitty"] charged. He had hoped for a lesser response from her, but it seemed her rage outweighed control. Not that it was a bad thing, at times even he lost himself. To use it was a mark of a Sith, and given time, she would make one.

There was no hesitation in his next actions as she sped forward. He himself rushed to meet the monster cat, and as he got close he would weave into her guard without warning, his footsteps almost a blur to normal, untrained eyes. His fist was similar, the fleshy limb shooting out like a bullet for the side of her jaw. It would not be enough to kill her, perhaps even not enough to knock her out, but the push released in a focused manner from the fist itself would be enough to send her soaring to the sixe if it connected. Force boxing is what he called it, releasing small focused pushes with ones fists to inflict devastating results. This, while held back enough not to kill, would hurt, quite a bit.

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
Kitty was not a normal person. Those of her race had lightning fast reflexes. Though just because she saw it coming and had time to react doesn't mean she could avoid it. Her momentum was too great and the punch delivered by her master hit its mark.

Kitty was tossed to the side by the force of the blow and her forward momentum drug her along the sand. Kitty's world become consumed with pain. Even after it had subsided she didn't have the energy to continue her attack and the rage subsided. Instead in its place sorrow filled. Kitty was a failure of a student and she knew it. All the other seemed to be prodigies compared to her. She was also to soft for their likes. She didn't deserve to be a sith or to have her Master's attention. All she was doing was slowing him down from training others and wasting his time.
[member="Darth Ferus"]

Red fingers would flex ever so slowly as he stepped over to [member="Kitty"] , a frown plastered on his face. "You doubt yourself far too much child. You let your emotions control you instead of controlling them. You have much to learn pet cat, and I will show you. Now stand and face me, or you will die. Fight to survive."

Blue eyes would slowly turn gold as the red mans rage began to surface. His once blood red skin began to darken, a side effect of his dark mark turned invisible. "Now stand!"

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
Kitty was a little confused.He refereed to her as a pet. Sure she retained some traits most would attribute to pet like but actually being called a pet Kitty found to be rather offensive. She expected it least of all to come from her masters mouth.

Kitty's rage began building again. She was all the more pissed he would say something like that on purpose to piss her off or at least that's what it looked like to her. Kitty's flight of fight reaction which normally defaulted to flight to turn though when her master threatened to kill her and took about a more sinister look and demeanor in general. It didn't help Kitty felt exposed in this form. Sure she was far more physical resilient but she was incapable of holding a lightsaber and protecting herself from lazer fire or another lightsaber.

All Kitty could do was panic. This was it. He would see her for what she truly was, a waste of time and rid himself of her as a burden.
[member="Darth Ferus"]

A purple flame flickered around the red mans form as he began to take slow steps towards [member="Kitty"] . Golden eyes now resting on pure black skin stared at her without mercy. The voice of her master was twisted with rage, and what Ferus spoke resounded off the very sand she stood on.

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion child. Stop being afraid of failure. Take everything you can from life, good or bad, and fight for your right to survive. No one else will do that for you. Now will you fight for that, or will you burn here today?"

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
Kitty was not afraid of failure. As far as she was concerned her life as a sith was one giant failure and she'd have no trouble with that if it wasn't for that fact that her failure reflected on her master something she very much cared about. Kitty wasn't sure she did deserve to live. The only reason she was here now was because of what Ferus had done for her. Her parents and her kin didn't want her. Her previous slaver only wanted her as a mindless tool to ease his own loneliness. The only one to ever think Kitty deserved anything was Ferus.

Then suddenly it hit her. Ferus was saying here and now that she did deserve to live. He was doing this to show Kitty, not to eliminate her. If Ferus said she deserved to live then live she would. Kitty went into a self initiated rage a rage fueled by the desire implanted in her by Ferus to live. However Kitty still couldn't attack her master. He may be seeking to deny her life but it was him who made her value it. If it was any other person she'd tear them to shreds no matter the odds stacked against her, but not if it was him.

Kitty jumped back to give herself a bit more distance between her and her master. She was determined to avoid anything he threw at her, to stay alive and show him she could make him proud.
[member="Darth Ferus"]

A grin formed over the red mans face as she came around to fight. This was what Ferus wanted to see, and it brought joy to his features. But he would not let her off easy. Now she had a chance to prove herself truly worth. The purple flame that licked around his form once more before it shot out, almost like a flame thrower, aiming to engulf her form with the oddly colored fire.

"Now you must survive! Show me you can!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom