Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Happy Birthday (Open to friends)

To Valery & Kahlil Noble
From Romi Jade & Family
Happy Birthday Vera!

Dear friends,

We meet so many people in our life, but there are a few who touch our hearts. Valery, you are one of those special people who has touched my life in so many ways. After I met you, I have found a confidant in you, a sister in you. You have always been some of my strongest support, extending all your strength and love. And, as I have pledged to return that same support and love to you, that also extends to your lovely family. I wish that the synergy of our friendship keeps spreading positivity in our lives and keeps us bonded together, today and for a lifetime.

To little Vera, on your special day, I want to tell you that you can win this world and countless others because you are pure magic. My hope for you darling is that as you grow older, you'll love so many things! In fact, love everything.

As you blow out your candles, I hope all your wishes come true. Happy birthday!

I'm sorry that I couldn't attend in person! But, I send my love and wishes through this message along with a couple of gifts.

In the small box attached to this message is a rare Spintiri Crystal Necklace. Spintiri Crystals are unique in that they bond with their owner through the Force, and will only ever bond to that one person. From the moment it's touched or held, it will only ever belong to and reflect Vera's inner light, growing with her throughout her lifetime.

I also created a student account for Vera, and have attached a premium debit chip card that's linked. I took some funds, and set them aside for her future education. Wherever her passions take her, by the time she's of age she'll be able to fund them completely on her own if that's your wish -- with no charge to you guys heheh.

Enjoy this special day friends,

- RJ

---

Valery Noble Valery Noble & Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

Amani knelt down to receive the hug, giving Vera a tight squeeze before letting go. More and more guests were piling in, and so the Organas soon shuffled aside to let her have a moment with each of them. All Jedi, except for a fully armed and armored Mandalorian, to which Amani raised a brow curiously. As with Alicio, the subsequent arrival of Shai's son defused her initial perplexity. He was one of the few kids Vera's age that was here, after all.

The Count squeezed Amani's arm, bringing her attention back to him. She smiled warmly, picking up on his reaction. Perhaps soon enough, they'd be building a family of their own.

By now, a healthy hoard of presents had accumulated, boxed up and waiting to be opened. It seemed most guests had arrived, and the gathering began to diffuse throughout what space the apartment offered. Amani stuck close by Alicio for now, unable to help but overhear part of the exchange Kahlil had with someone else over a holoprojector. She blinked, not quite sure how to feel about his implication that her healer work wasn't a 'real job', but whatever. Her attention was soon after caught by Kara Jade, and her son. Amani smiled, "Is that who I think it is?" She waggled her fingers at Cass in greeting. As Chief Healer, Amani had helped where she could during Kara's pregnancy. Seeing that her boy was growing up nice and healthy was as good a check-in as she could hope for, "How's things?"

Last edited:

vq5z2248-1920.jpg

Noble Apartment
div-orange.png
Outfit: Casual
Tag: @everybody lol Open to join at any point for friends/Padawans

"Hmm, you're right," Valery said, as she glanced up at Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble to meet his gaze. Vera, especially now, was very much like her mother was before the scar. Energetic, friendly, and very good at making friends. All of it came together today, as she was showered with gifts and most importantly, had all these people show up just for her.

Nothing could make a mother happier.

Valery then heard her comm bleep and opened it up to see a message from Lyrrin Lyrrin . As usual, he took the opportunity to throw around some jokes, and Valery just grinned while Kahlil responded. "Thank you so much, Lyrrin. Stay safe out there, and I'll pass along your message to Vera." she waved goodbye, and then looked at Alicio Organa Alicio Organa as he made his approach and talked about the turnout.

"Oh yes, and it makes me just..." she sighed happily. "Just look at her. She's having the time of her life." Valery squeezed her husband's hands and looked up at him once more. "Don't sell yourself short, love. You're just as capable." Was she being cheesy? Maybe, but she was also being honest.

Meanwhile, more guests arrived for Vera to greet. The first was Rhemti Totriddiam Rhemti Totriddiam , who she knew was her father's Padawan as well. But to her, he was like a big brother who shared her energy and always was there for her when she needed him. So as was to be expected, he was pulled into a tight hug.

"Rhemtiii," she squealed, but her joy somehow grew as she watched him carefully put a necklace around her neck. "Ahh! It's so pretty! Thank you!" she hopped up and quickly looked over at Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble and her mother to make sure they saw it too.

Next up was another familiar face — a big sister who had been her babysitter many times before. "Briii!" she exclaimed before running over to give her a hug. She was ecstatic to see that Briana was able to make it as well, and giggled uncontrollably when her big sister began to speak. "Sorryyy. I'm happy you're here."

She then accepted the gift and felt it was soft. Her eyes widened, and even though it wasn't gift opening time yet, she tore apart the paper to look at the plushie. "Ahh! Look, a tauntaun!" she grinned and bounced up and down a little before hugging it to her chest. She loved it.

"Vera!"

She blinked and turned to see Shai Maji Shai Maji enter the room with her son and her only real friend around her own age. "Plushie!" she called back, choosing to use his nickname before pulling him into a hug too. Valery meanwhile greeted Shai with a grin and returned the hug she was given.

"Glad you could make it. Vera was really hoping for Yuri to show up. Just... I hope they stay in the living room this time." she shot Shai a knowing grin.

Then, it was time for another gift.

BB-610 BB-610 rolled his way over and excitedly requested her to open her gift. Vera didn't hesitate at all and removed the paper to see something she couldn't have expected in her wildest dreams. A cute, little porg. Vera squealed happily, and gently reached out with her hand, allowing him to climb up and all over her.

"Mommy! Daddy! Look!" she called out, as Scampi climbed on her head, porg screeched and bent over to look her in the eyes. "Hello, Scampi. I'm Vera!" she told her new little friend, but there was another friend she could not forget.

"Thank you, Bee! I love him." She giggled and waddled over to wrap herself around Bee.

"I'm Jasper," Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el introduced. "Your mom is one of my teachers."

"Mommy is a good teacher! So is daddy," she said with a big nod, clearly not surprised to hear that her mother was a teacher to him too. She practically grew up with her parent's Padawans all around her, so as far as she knew, almost everybody was being taught by them.

"It's nice to meet you tooOOO!" she squealed, now because his arm suddenly popped out when she shook his hand. Vera immediately began to laugh, and waved it up and down slightly, as if she was trying to make his arm wave.

Last but certainly not least, Valery saw another message come in. This time from her friend Romi Jade Romi Jade — one of the first Jedi she met after stepping out of stasis, and a woman she respected for far more than just her Jedi duties. She was a close friend, and someone she trusted with her own life.

To read her message, and see the gift that she had arranged... Valery could only smile.

Sometime soon, she'd have to pay her a visit again.

OOC: If you're not on the tag list but you're a friend or Padawan of the Nobles, feel free to join! DM if you're uncertain.​

The Nautolan chuckled as he ruffled Vera's hair with one hand, taking a step back so as to give her enough room so she could run about as she pleased; it was her day after all. Then he was accosted by another small child!

It didn't take long for him to stare at Rhemti Totriddiam Rhemti Totriddiam with a perplexed look. "You smell like fish."

"I do smell like fish! Do you want to know why?" Rhemti pretended to get all serious, crouching down and waving Yuri closer, bringing his hand up as if to whisper, even though he was speaking loud enough that the others around him could hear. "It's because... I am a fish!!" He puckered his lips like a fish, bringing his hands up to his cheeks and waving them like fins while his head-tendrils wiggled out around him.

It was his attempt to get the young boy to laugh, flashing Yuri a wide, sharp toothed grin as he relaxed, still crouched down on the balls of his feet.

Shai Maji Shai Maji | Valery Noble Valery Noble | @everyone else lul

qC8JFYe.png

Objective: Help Thelma
Tag: Valery Noble Valery Noble / Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble / BB-610 BB-610 / Shai Maji Shai Maji / Rhemti Totriddiam Rhemti Totriddiam

div1.png

As soon as he heard Vera scream he knelt down and opened his arms wide to meet her big hug "Happy birthday you" Silas chuckled, slowly peeling himself away from the girl "Stars Vera, you need to stop growing, soon you'll be towering over me" everytime he saw Vera she seemed to have changed one way or another, time was just starting to go too fast.

"It's my pleasure Vera, there's no way I wasn't missing a special event like this," he said softly before holding out her gift "I believe this is for you young lady. And also, when you open the box show your parents too. Especially your mom, she'll love the addition I've put on the back of her head" he gave Vera a wink and ruffled her hair before getting up "Have fun today, it's an excuse to have whatever you want after all"

With that small suggestion, he gave the girl a polite wave and went deeper into the apartment. Only a few steps in and he could hear the familiar voice of Shai, who was mocking Kahlil's padawan about his fish features.

"Ah great, I knew I could smell a furball," he said in the most nonchalant way possible "Don't worry about your smell fishboy, I could smell Shai all the way down the corridor"

Cora laughed as Vera jumped into her arms, swinging the birthday girl around gently. Being around her childlike energy was infectious, and it eased the Padawan's own longing for her family.

"Of course! Wouldn't have missed your special day for all of Coruscant."

She offered BB-610 BB-610 her greeting as well, patting his chassis in a gesture of salutation. "Glad to see you too, Bee!" It was good to see the astromech in such an excited mood—much of their contact had been during missions where both the stakes and their anxieties had been high.

Inspired by Thelma, Cora retrieved a pretzel as well and added it to her plate. "Yes, the gala—and I was present at the Organa wedding reception as well." Her gaze slid to the couple, then back to Thelma. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Thelma. I'm Corazona, Master Noble's Padawan."

Mirroring her own introduction, the blonde slipped her hand into Thelma's for a shake. A polite smile crept along her lips. For some reason, it amused her that their respective Jedi Masters were a married couple.

"I remember that dress you wore at the gala. It was gorgeous! Wherever did you get it?"

Valery Noble Valery Noble Thelma Goth Thelma Goth

"I remember that dress you wore at the gala. It was gorgeous! Wherever did you get it?"

"I made it," Thelma answered brightly. "I make lots of clothes for people. Master Valery had me sew two dresses for her."

Elsewhere, she overheard Silas' familiar voice...

"Ah great, I knew I could smell a furball. Don't worry about your smell fishboy, I could smell Shai all the way down the corridor."

What in space was going on over there?

The corners of Thelma's mouth twitched.

vq5z2248-1920.jpg

Noble Apartment
div-orange.png
Outfit: Casual
Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble and anybody else~ Open to join at any point for friends/Padawans

Now that most if not all guests had arrived, Valery looked over at Vera while she stood within her husband's embrace, and called over, "Hey sweetie?" She smiled and watched Vera turn around very quickly. "Why don't you go open your gifts now?" she suggested, and the response was exactly what she expected.

With wide eyes, a big grin and Vera began bouncing up and down before rushing over to the gift table. Valery took Kahlil's hand to gently pull him along, and Vera selected one of her gifts. It happened to be Thelma Goth Thelma Goth 's dress, and when she opened it, an excited squeal quickly echoed through the room.

"Prettyyy!" she exclaimed happily, before showing it off to her mother especially. "Look mommy! Now I have a pretty dress, too!" she grinned and Valery reached over to pat her head with a loving smile. "It's beautiful, little star."

"Thank you, Thelma!" she called out before turning back to the table. This time, she went for Silas Westgard Silas Westgard 's present, and she just couldn't stop giggling when she saw the plushies of her parents. She really loved her stuffed animals, but these were especially awesome! "Ahhh, I love themmm!" She hopped up and down and looked for Silas. "Thank you!!" she yelled before immediately digging into the next one.

There were so many.

She picked up Alicio Organa Alicio Organa 's gift next, and the second it opened, Valery blinked. A dart gun — very fitting, but Vera was not the type to show mercy to anybody. Like she had used it a million times before, Vera loaded a clip of foam darts and stretched her arm out, while she glanced down the barrel. She spun slowly as if she was looking for her target and...

Pang.

She shot her first dart at Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania before giggling like a maniac, and firing another at BB-610 BB-610 and of course, Alicio Organa Alicio Organa himself couldn't miss out on one either.

"Look, daddy! I shoot better than mommy!"

MOSHED-2022-8-18-23-58-27.jpg

Coruscant, Noble Residence
Tags: Valery Noble Valery Noble , BB-610 BB-610 , Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

shield_core_divider.png

"It's nice to meet you tooOOO!"

Vera was startled for a moment, but promptly broke out into laughter, which rose a grin on his face. He laughed as she continued to shake his loose mechanical arm, picking it up and snapping it back into place.

"Sorry 'bout that," he apologized coyly, "It's real finicky. That just happens."

It didn't, but Jasper was pretty sure that she was smart enough to pick up on the inflection in his voice. Oh, right. He had to give her the gift he brought.

"Well, guess I should give my peace offering then," Jasper shrugged, presenting the wrapped guitar. "My little brother helped me with it, Jalen. He met you at Miss Amani's wedding, I think. He wanted to be here to help give it to you, but he wound up getting pretty sick after a mission."

He glanced around, taking note of where Bee was. Jasper could tell the astromech that Jalen said hi after all of this was said and done, and he spoke to Valery and Kahlil of course.

"I think you'll like it," he added.

Who didn't love music after all?

Kahlil's comment was met with a mischievous smile. "I'm glad you and I had the foresight to marry a couple of Council Members, then." Alicio looked between Valery and Amani, smirking.

The best of wives and best of women.

At Val's words, Alicio got mildly choked himself. Last year, Vera had spent the day with just her mother. And now... so many had come to see the little girl on her sixth birthday. It had to have been a dream for both parent and child, to know that so many cared.

A care made manifest, as Vera started digging into presents.

The first two gifts, a beautiful dress and suspiciously-uncanny parent plushies, made Alicio grin. But as she began tearing into his gift, Alicio leaned over to the parents, and forked over an apologetic smile, while mouthing 'sorry'. Almost immediately upon seeing what the gift was, Vera went on a dart-slinging spree, attempting to tag a few guests, including Alicio himself.

The Count allowed the dart to strike him dully in the chest, before whispering to the Nobles. "If you get tired of it, Amani and I can keep it at our apartment."

- Amani Serys Amani Serys - Valery Noble Valery Noble - Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble - errbody -

"Don't worry about your smell fishboy, I could smell Shai all the way down the corridor"
Rhemti perked a brow and gave Silas a confused smile, tilting his head a bit. "Oh I'm not worried at all. I took a shower this morning, but I took a tumble into the compost accidentally on a recent trip back home. All the showers in the world wouldn't be able to take away that smell. I probably still smell like undersea fertilizer." He waved his hand in front of his nose, being silly as he simply tried to make light of situation and get a smile and chuckle out of the kid who'd said he'd smelled in the first place.

In truth, he had tumbled into the compost bin at home, but that trip home had been over a month ago and the smell had worn off by now. He just wanted to keep it fun on Vera's birthday.

Silas Westgard Silas Westgard | Shai Maji Shai Maji | Thelma Goth Thelma Goth (I saw you listenin) | @everybodyelse~!

"You made it? All by yourself?"

Cora seemed delightfully taken aback. So there was a seamstress among the Jedi Order—how fortuitous!

"What talent you have, Thelma! I must commission you to make me a dress, if you're open to it. I can certainly compensate you well for your skill and time."

Pang!

A foam dart struck Cora dead center in the forehead, followed shortly by the soft giggles of a madwoman.

"Alas!" The blonde gasped dramatically, pretending to stumble backwards as the dart stayed suctioned to her skin, wriggling in place.

"I have been slain! I must be avenged!”

Thelma Goth Thelma Goth Valery Noble Valery Noble

Thelma blushed modestly at Cora's praises. "Thank you."

"What talent you have, Thelma! I must commission you to make me a dress, if you're open to it. I can certainly compensate you well for your skill and time."

Thelma opened her mouth to read the same old line about Jedi commissions being free, but then closed it. Cora was clearly loaded and wouldn't exactly be financially crippled if she paid for the dress. At the very least, she could use the money to pay for some high quality fabric...

Before she could ask what type of dress she wanted, the birthday girl struck. Cora was the first casualty, receiving a foam dart to the forehead. Eyes wide, Thelma faced Vera just in time for her to squeeze off her next shot—which she caught in midair with her hand. Vera got her, though, as yet another dart struck Thelma in the chest. The suction cup bounced off the fabric, unable to find purchase against cloth.

While Cora made a show out of dramatically pretending to die and Vera moved on to her next target, Thelma stared at the foam dart clutched in her fingers. She seemed momentarily bewildered or lost in thought, then her blush deepened with embarrassment. Right, she was supposed to play along, wasn't she?

"Um—ahhhhhhh," she said, not very convincingly. "I am dead, also."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom