Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Rhemti Totriddiam

Rhemti_Avi.png

Rhemti Totriddiam

• 1c5f9d7e1c863a0ca60bf47be900cca1.jpg

• ALIASES: Rem, Remmy, Ti
    • POSITION: Jedi Padawan
    • HOME WORLD: Glee Anselm

• 62ud228rnlf41.png

• SEX: Male
    • SPECIES: Nautolan
    • FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes
    • EYES: Black
    • HAIR: What is hair?
    • HEIGHT: 5'11"
    • WEIGHT: Average
    • BUILD: Lean and Toned

• FAMILY
      • Baus Totriddiam - Father (Pronounced Boss) (Dark gray (almost black) skin)
      • Cerein Totriddiam - Mother (Pronounced Chair-een) (Bright red, almost pink, skin)
      • Jin Totriddiam - Brother (Pronounced Jin, like chin but with a J) (second eldest below Rhemti, two years younger) (brighter red than Rhemti, gray striped markings spattered over his head-tails and down his shoulders)
      • Shrav Tottriddiam - Brother (long 'a' sound) (three years younger, twin to Shin) (darker red than Rhemti, pale white/cream colored splotched markings, like rings, across the front of his shoulders and over his head-tails)
      • Shin Tottriddiam - Sister (short 'i' sound) (three years younger, twin to Shrav) (inversed coloring of Shrav)
      • Kodanni Tottridiam - Sister (five years younger) (paler than Rhemti, completely solid in color save for a white/cream colored markings on the tips of her head-tails and framing her jawline/down her neck)
      • Axan Tottridiam - Brother (seven years younger) (reddish gray skin, darker than Rhemti, bands of black across his arms and striped over his head-tails)
      • Cet Tottridiam - Brother (ten years younger) (similar to Rhemti, but has dark gray/black markings that vary slightly in comparison to Rhemti)
      • Miyy Tottridiam - Sister - (eleven years younger) (pinkish/light red skin, bright pale/pink eyes, possibly albino?)
    • MASTER(S)
    • FRIENDS
      • N/A
    • ALLIES
      • N/A
    • RIVALS
      • N/A
    • ENEMIES
      • N/A
    • STUDENTS/APPRENTICES
      • N/A
    • LOVE INTERESTS
      • N/A

• 47d1227bd3f1da0b4c9e4e070ecb0023.png

• GOVERNMENTS
      • N/A
    • BUSINESSES
      • N/A

• Soon™

• Who Needs Rebreathers?: Glub glub. He am Nautolan, he can breathe underwater.
    • Is it a Fish? Or is it a boy?: Natural born swimmer, quite good at maneuvering underwater.

• Where's my water?: Although able to survive on land/outside of water, Rhemti needs to stay regularly hydrated or else he will dry out/get sickly.
    • Unaware: He knows legit nothing of outside cultures or species. Usually everything he comes across is new to him, which means he ends up getting curious when he shouldn't.
    • Untrained: Rhemti understands he has a connection to... something, but he doesn't know how to control it.
    • No I'm Fine: Rhemti focuses more on helping others whether physically or emotionally, but tends to ignore his own emotional needs in favor of taking care of everyone else first.

• Personal Ship
      • N/A
    • Personal Droid
      • N/A
    • Weapons
      • N/A
    • Armor
      • N/A
    • Miscellaneous
      • N/A

• TBD

• Act I:

Unfinished Threads (I'm saving them so I can look back to remember what happened)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom