Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Hapes Consortium Opening

Hello lovelies!

The amazing Kitter Bitters Kitter Bitters started a project to make a Hapes Consortium minor faction!
The plan with it was to also honor a lot of great stories from the past, such as created by Romi Jade Romi Jade and Lady Rowan Vale Lady Rowan Vale , and continue forward.

To launch ourselves, the plan was to begin with a funeral thread for the former Queen Mother of Hapes, and introduce this new character as her replacement. But it'll be much more than that - it'll be a social event, and an opportunity for anybody with interest in Hapes to work with us on setting a first step to going forward.

There are lots of cool things that can happen, from diplomatic threads, to Hapes joining into the wars somewhere and more! If you're interested in this opening thread, feel free to say something below! Ideas and other RP offers are welcomed too!

Kha'la Daaray Kha'la Daaray

Greetings, Queen of Hapes.

I am the Royal Baron of the Industrial World of Spindle VI. I would be more than happy to attend this event and establish connections with various people within hapes and a chance to roleplay with this new minor faction. Although my own character is currently involved in too many threads at the minute. I would be more than happy to send my daughter Ophelia Irs'Valachie Moldova in my stead to establish diplomatic ties and participate in this thread of yours.

Good luck the excluded work from other Hapen writers is going to get me to back out. Lelani Sevestra Lelani Sevestra or Hanna Ike Hanna Ike might be interested though as they are some fo the other Hapens.
Not sure what you mean entirely with excluded work? In the thread we made to gauge interest and fact check on Hapan status, Kitterbitters posted a long timeline of work/RP done by other characters that we're going off of. If there is anything else, we'd love to hear it too. But that is why we made that thread, and not many other Hapan players responded to it despite our numerous posts to bump the thread. But I might be misunderstanding what you were trying to say?

Either way, if there is something we missed, let us know :)

Hapalorians of Ut will be keeping an eye on this new crown and this new Consortium.
Sounds awesome! Would be cool to get some RP going at some point :)

Last edited:
Good luck the excluded work from other Hapen writers is going to get me to back out. Lelani Sevestra Lelani Sevestra or Hanna Ike Hanna Ike might be interested though as they are some fo the other Hapens.

There were several threads asking for Hapan history and activity on the board for MONTHS before this version of the faction was rolled out. There have been requests in faction discords to come forward with Hapan history for over FIVE MONTHS while we tried to figure out who was doing what. Those that came forward had their history included.

When Romi Jade Romi Jade started her version of the history she also asked what was being done and had been done and she was told to start fresh and roll with it.

Nobody has been excluded for any vicious reason. We waited months for people to come forward with information and the only people who did provided the info we have, based on Romi’s timeline. Romi got cleared by the people who had been doing Hapan stories to go with her version of events when she started this, and we decided to continue off that version because it was the only one people came forward with after months of asking.

I want to stress again that nobody started this idea with disregard for other writers. We waited while we asked for information on the board and in the discords.

If anybody has Hapan history they would like to see included please provide information so we can figure out how it all fits together.

There are tons of Hapan characters on the board but hardly any knew what was going on with the faction when we sent DMs or stepped forward with information for us when we appealed publicly. One person said oh so and so were queen one time but provided nothing else for us to go off. At that point that was all we had heard besides this timeline for five months so i said lets try to go with recent history, because literally the only other information we had besides this history was so and so used to be queen. We can’t include stuff we do not know about. We want to be inclusive but we cant without help. It is impossible for us to hunt down every single person who ever had something to do with Hapes and individually ask them what history they have. Thats why we posted on the board, sent dms, and asked in discord. We can’t include what we arent informed about.

Be warned I am not going to wait much longer to compile information before we start. It is not fair to the writers who want to do this story to keep waiting for people to come forward. We have been waiting for almost half a year in the data collection stage. If you have information to add pease do so quickly.

Last edited:
Kytana is the Duch'a/Ducha of House Horizonis of Ut descendant of Kytana the first of Ut who was sometimes referred to as Mandalore of Hapes for here roll in ancient alliance with with Hapes and Mandalore called the triumvirate during the reign of of the Arceneau (OG) family sometime during the dark ages of Galaxy.

Ut is a Mandalorian stronghold with Hapan culture mixed in with in Hapes Consortium and fiercely independent. House Horizonis is known as Clan Horizon among the mandalorians and is split off clan from Clan Awaud.

If you want any other information feel free to dm/pm me. I'm also head of the OG Arceneau family so if you want to incorporate that you can pm about it but I have kept it happening in the dark ages so it can be kept vague and up to interpretation.

It's always cool for me to see people work on canon ethnic-based groups (Corellians, Echani, etc) and this is no different.

I figured I'd point out that the Hapan Cluster currently resides in Silver Jedi Concord space. This isn't to prevent you guys from doing anything with Hapes at all, but I figured I'd point out there have been some minor references of at least one Hapan representative doing some political work within the Silver Assembly. If there are some political views that you guys would like to see come out of Hapes to affect SJC politics, let me know. Otherwise, I'll probably downsize her role/actions in order to keep things more open-ended for you guys.

If any of you ever want to do any interaction within the SJC, or if there's anything we can do for you guys, let me know! :)

Kitter Bitters Kitter Bitters | Kha'la Daaray Kha'la Daaray

It's always cool for me to see people work on canon ethnic-based groups (Corellians, Echani, etc) and this is no different.

I figured I'd point out that the Hapan Cluster currently resides in Silver Jedi Concord space. This isn't to prevent you guys from doing anything with Hapes at all, but I figured I'd point out there have been some minor references of at least one Hapan representative doing some political work within the Silver Assembly. If there are some political views that you guys would like to see come out of Hapes to affect SJC politics, let me know. Otherwise, I'll probably downsize her role/actions in order to keep things more open-ended for you guys.

If any of you ever want to do any interaction within the SJC, or if there's anything we can do for you guys, let me know! :)

Yesss! We made reference of the SJC on our faction page, and in the soon-to-launch opening threads for the faction, we'd love SJC representatives. I've already poked a bit on the SJC server and Sakadi is helping with one story. Would be super awesome to keep the diplomacy going, and work on stories together without stepping on toes. :)

Kytana is the Duch'a/Ducha of House Horizonis of Ut descendant of Kytana the first of Ut who was sometimes referred to as Mandalore of Hapes for here roll in ancient alliance with with Hapes and Mandalore called the triumvirate during the reign of of the Arceneau (OG) family sometime during the dark ages of Galaxy.

Ut is a Mandalorian stronghold with Hapan culture mixed in with in Hapes Consortium and fiercely independent. House Horizonis is known as Clan Horizon among the mandalorians and is split off clan from Clan Awaud.

If you want any other information feel free to dm/pm me. I'm also head of the OG Arceneau family so if you want to incorporate that you can pm about it but I have kept it happening in the dark ages so it can be kept vague and up to interpretation.

Do you want us to list you as ruler of UT? You can also come to the new coronation ceremony since a lot of Hapans will be there. We will be getting that up soon.

That would be great! I sent a dm to the IC grandmaster about a hapes representative because on the SJC faction page its listed as NPC. But if we actually have a pc that would be even better! We for sure want some stories with the Jedi.

Most of the dealings with Cira Cira for the consortium with the republic revolved around autonomy. They didn't interfere with Hapen politics or send outsiders to try and rule. I know a fair amount was in the wipe years ago but there was a massive battle on Hapes. Hanna Ike Hanna Ike was also the senator and later vice chancellor with her.
Katriel Larenia Chume -- Ereneda, Queen Mother of Hapes

Relina Zhan did some things starting to improve the navy and start location subs
7th Division, 77Th Tactical Fighter Wing "Angel Squadron"
Transitory Mists and Hapes Cluster
Palace of Saint Clavelle

Allana Badeaux as the queen mother worked to continue what was started by the facvtion keeping Hapes for the Hapens and with Lelani Sevestra Lelani Sevestra made strides to improve the technical aspects of the Consortium. Commissioning Cathbodua to work on establishing a homegrown place for Hapen force users in the Sibsi N Sanilër For'ta Nidan, a cultural exchange with the smaller AAtrisian Commonwealth for the Daughters of Hibana which would give them access to advanced shipyards for building new defensive ships such as the Advanced Battle Dragon with the latest in terms of technologies like hyperspace tracking, improved power and weapons and even more. The flagship for Allana was set to be the Hapan War Dragon a massive ship designed for her and her commanders to fight and protect. Since then the Sibsi have largely remained on their world training while the war dragon is in orbit.

Cathbodua Cathbodua Thanks for your response!

The idea I pitched to Kitter Bitters Kitter Bitters is to make a thread on the faction page with a rough timeline. I'm sure it won't be a problem to include the history bits you sent us. Most of it is from way back, so I think it makes sense to place it before the events we got from Romi and others we talked to. The story we're going will be a pretty proper continuation of what has been done. Not a 180-degree change of direction.

Hanna Ike Hanna Ike seemed interested in things too, so she's more than welcome to join with a character :) She mentioned her character was a now-former Vice-Chancellor/senator of the Republic for the Hapans. She could pick up a new political role if she'd like, but that's all up to her! Hapes is in SJC territory, so we were planning to do some diplomacy RP with them.

As for submissions made by Relina Zhan, it seems the player isn't around anymore. But most of those Codex entries are of canon things, so we could always revisit them and upgrade them to current Codex templates in new subs.

Last but not least, those factory subs for the ships you showed seem interesting. If we can get permission sorted out properly, according to factory rules, we can always adopt them into this Hapan faction :) Keeps your story intact and gives us some ships to work with. My intentions were to establish a proper Hapan Royal Navy, so it's a good start. But only if you're okay with that, obviously.

Cathbodua Cathbodua thank you fir that info! I think we can incorporate that into our timeline and still go forward easily. Do you have an estimate of what chaos time those things happened? If not we can guesstimate based on when the threads happened and what time chaos was in during that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom