Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hapes Consortium - New Faction Interest Check & Fact Checks

For a few months me and a few others have been fishing out information about what has transpired on Hapes in the Chaos community. We also started to check and see if it would be possible to create a minor faction to focus on Hapan stories. After a few months nobody has objected to this idea so we are moving forward.

I want to check and make sure that I have the narrative accurate before we launch our faction. Here is what me and the others have been able to gather through a search of the board and conversations with various members.

Please note that the unnamed Queen Mother, her daughters Merci, Valara, and son Johanas are NPCs.

867 – 869 ABY

Event: The Death of the Queen:
  • The Queen Mother of Hapes dies under suspicious circumstances. She has 2 daughters, Merci and Valara. As Merci is the oldest she is to take the throne.
  • Merci wants to open up the Hapes border and show support to SJO's fight against the Bryn. She is backed by the Loyalists.
  • Valara however wants Hapes to remain in isolation. She is backed by isolationist. These two sides lead to a civil war. The isolationist lead by Valara have hired the Sith to aid in their quest to take the throne. In turn Merci and the loyalist turn to the silver Jedi.
  • It is unclear how this dominion ends because it dies off after 4 pages but articles do flesh out some things.

Event: Civil War:

Event: End of Civil War:

Event: Queen Mother Takes ill:

Event: Wedding Interrupted:

Event: End of the Engagement:

Event: Unknown Heirs to the Throne:

So at the end of this story we have Queen Merci very ill in critical condition. The possibility of a heir to the throne gone as Johanas cannot rule and did not wed. It is my understanding that our faction can pick up here with Merci in critical condition and a new ruler put in place.

I just want to make sure this seems like an accurate reflection of everything that is happening? Did I miss anything? Are there objections?

Assuming this moves forward the plan is for us to put someone new on the throne and start telling new stories. We need all sorts of characters to fill out the faction such as nobles, military, politicians, royal court members, guards, citizens, Jedi, etc so if you are interested please post here. If you can give me some idea of what type of role you want to play that would be great too.

Last edited:
Ah only goes back 2 years doesn't factor in Allana, Lelani Sevestra Lelani Sevestra and Cira Cira history as queen mothers and Hapens.

THough would be nice to see something come back.

-___- I didnt even know they were queen mothers in the past lol. Omg there is so much.

Let’s classify this as recent history. My goal isnt to build a full history so much as to establish what happened recently so we could continue the story.

Okay after speaking with Romi she said it would be fine to put someone else on the throne and start building the faction. So that is the current working plan

As part of this awesome upcoming faction, the first member of the Royal family was made :)
I'll be playing as the Queen Mother \o/

If anybody else wishes to play other members of the Royal Family, let us know! If you're just wanting to write with us, we'd love that as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom