Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Hapes Charity Gala [Jedi and allies]

VEjqBGJ.png

Giselle von Ascania Giselle von Ascania & the... oh wait, they're off to do Jedi stuff.​

Duplicitous indeed, but it was in the nature of the Sith, no? Politicians too, for that matter.

Chuckling merrily, Desric shook his head. "Ah, but it was never about the money. Money is useful, but there are some things money can't buy. Governmental understanding despite Sith in the family, for one." Smiling wryly, he looked around himself pointedly. "Of course, I'm still here rather than in some drab Imperial cityscape."

It was clear from his tone that he much preferred the Core and its more democratic governments to harsh Imperialism. He had no fondness for marching armies and tasteless brutalism - no, that sort of thing was just plain unappealing.

Even if it was orders of magnitudes better than the raving lunatics of the Maw.

"Ugh, don't get me started on the Empire." Miri had finished her champagne glass and obtained another. "They replaced one evil regime with another. So much for being a rebellion."

She appeared to be tipsy after just one flute of champagne. Quite the lightweight, but then she wasn't very tall.

"If you're going to go through the trouble of defecting, it should be between two totally different styles of government," she continued, nodding her head. "I'm glad things turned out all right for you and your family, at least. No one should be held responsible for the actions of a troublesome relative."

By now the commotion and hubbub had finally reached Miri. She began to take notice of how the auction no longer seemed a priority, with the majority of the guests having departed. She didn't know quite what was going on, but it looked like the Queen of Hapes was about to make a statement with more than just her gorgeous gown.

44E9Puw.png

Objective: Have fun
Tags: Silas Westgard Silas Westgard
Attire

div-orange.png

"Oh." Thelma blinked. "Things go better with me around? But what about that time you got hit in the head with that fish I caught? Or that really bad rope burn you got when you were carrying me on your back? Or the pink thread I sewed on the sleeve of your jumpsuit by mistake? That's not exactly better for you, is it?"

The rest of what he said was nice, and she found that she quite liked hearing from him that she was selfless, funny, and a beautiful person. Then he turned the question back on her. Her cheeks flushed.

"Well, yes, but—" She looked down at her feet, still dancing, but no longer meeting his gaze. "I mean, you're very nice. But I'm not... I just... Oh, sod it!"

She suddenly leaned forward, pressing her lips to his. The spontaneous kiss was brief. She pulled away afterwards, a wide-eyed expression on her face like she couldn't believe what she'd just done. Then she turned tail and fled, dashing out of the ballroom and disappearing into the crowds.

They stood there for a few long moments in silent, mutual comfort. Neither was the type that could just compartmentalize such an event in the back of their minds to enjoy the rest of the evening. The enjoyment was gone, and now there would be work to do. People to help back home. "Mm," Amani mumbled, nodding against his shoulder before she stepped back to look at him.

"Yeah… Maybe," That is, if she didn't end up having to pull late hours at the temple. It would depend on how the situation developed, and if any additional help was needed by the time they got there. There was a selfish part of her that wanted to just leave it to someone else for the evening, but that part was never going to win out against her more responsible instincts. "We'll find the time," She smiled assuringly, before lacing her figures between his. It was time to head out. At least, if security would let them.

Last edited:

44E9Puw.png

Hapes
div-orange.png
Outfit: Dress | Commission with it
Date Tag: Aldric Laurent

Valery took a step back from him and looked down at the ground. For a long moment, she appeared to be deep in thought, and the longer that took, the more prominent her frown became. Her body looked tense like she was just about ready to explode, but she closed her eyes, drew in a deep breath, and let out a sigh that helped relax her body again.

"Yeah, it's just the way it always goes."

She raised a hand up through her hair and straightened out her dress before finally looking at him again. Nothing remained of her earlier joy or excitement to be here with him. She just wanted to go, so she made a gesture with her head, "I'm going to walk back to the hotel and get changed."

"You can join me but If you want to wait until the Queen's speech, feel free to. Then I'll see you back there later."
With that, Valery turned around and began heading for the exit, her mind already fixated on everything that was going to come onto her path these next few days.

One thing was for sure — there would be no rest or time to relax and no joy.

VEjqBGJ.png

"Quite," said Desric, his tone cheerful once more. "My House much prefers neutrality. Not the easiest thing to accomplish in this age of seemingly constant war, unfortunately." He could only hope he would live long enough to see the geopolitical situation stabilise. Surely the chaos that followed the Four Hundred Year Darkness could not last forever?

Noting his conversation partner's confusion, Desric beat the Queen to the punch.

"Ah, you are wondering what is going on? There was a terrorist attack on Coruscant - the New Way has been implicated." He shook his head sadly. "One has to wonder what motivates people to join such a senselessly violent organisation."

He did not know much more than that they were Force-hating terrorists.

Amanda braska

A
44E9Puw.png

Wearing: dress
Tag: Maxir Vancil Anniser Dannstac

"Oh really well hopefully you can dance maxir otherwise you'll look foolish and I'd hate for that too happen even if you look handsome in that suit" she said before looking at anniser "I promise I won't keep him long anniser and If I see any single jedi I'll send them your way" she said smiling taking maxirs arm.

As she walked with him to the dance floor Amanda smiled. "I hope you enjoy this because this isn't going to be a regular thing" she teased looking at him as he asked his question she had sensed it someone had bombed corusant. "Corusant was attacked" she said looking at him she wasn't sure what to do for the first time in a while but she was here for maxir she sensed other jedi around who should have sensed it aswell who wherent worried about it so she awaited his lead "I'll let you lead just this once" she said elegantly following his lead.

VEjqBGJ.png

Blinking at the strength of her reaction, Desric had to take a moment to regain his composure. "Ah, certainly. Have a pleasant trip, Ms. Nimdok," Information trickling over his retinas, he continued. "The Commercial Zone, by the way."

He would have given her the address, but she was already off to do Force knew what.

Strange. It was alarming news, to be sure, but on a planet of trillions the risk of anyone she knew, or even anyone who knew anyone she knew, being directly involved was cosmically low. Still, more Jedi on the scene couldn't hurt, he supposed; though if matters were not under control in the time it took to travel from Hapes to Coruscant... well.

Given Coruscant's size and prominence, he would expect to see vast resources deployed in minutes.

Seeing that the party was losing its lustre, Desric decided to head home himself - after waiting for the Queen's speech, of course. It would be downright uncouth to just up and leave while royalty was taking the stand.

Aldric Laurent

A
Aldric let Valery have her space for those few long moments, half-expecting her to implode from sheer frustration, until at last she just deflated. He was frowning when she looked back up at him, obviously dissatisfied himself, but far more upset but how upset this had made Valery. She was looking forward to a free night and now, the wind had been completely taken out of her sails.

"You can join me but If you want to wait until the Queen's speech, feel free to. Then I'll see you back there later."

And just like that, she was leaving. Aldric blinked, taken aback by the idea that she would think him more interested in sticking around to hear what some royal had to say than following her. Queen Mother or not, he didn't have any connections to that woman. He knew what he already needed to know. "Val- Wait up," He went after her, joining her on the dull walk back.

Blaire_Header.png

arrow.png

Blaire_Frame.png

Blaire’s face lit up at her father’s smile, she’d always loved to be the reason for him to smile especially recently when she’d done so little to be proud of. She supposed she was trying but drunken nights out caught in the holomags and needing her dad to bail her out of jail were not likely to bring a smile to anyone’s face.

“Thank you, daddy.” She said when he complimented her dress which she was very proud of. She giggled at his suggestion that he run off any potential suitors. “That,” she said looking around the ballroom “is supposed to be what Jaa is doing but I can’t seem to find him.” She tried to keep her tone light but a little bit of her annoyance at her bodyguard surely slipped into her words.

“Yes, she did,” Blaire said when her father passed the credit for his sharp dress onto her mother. Absentmindedly Blaire’s hand reached out to her mother’s wrist and she started to toy with one of the bracelets she wore, the same as she had done since she was little. She laid her head on her mother’s shoulder.

“You really did do a great job.” She said turning her head to look at her mom. “He almost looks dashing enough to deserve to have you on his arm.” She teased and thought about her and Jaa and just how good he looked in the suit she had chosen for him. She lifted her head and gave the room another scan looking for Jaa trying to figure out where exactly he had gotten lost, there were plenty of pretty girls and more than enough alcohol for him to get distracted.

Of course. She thought when she finally laid eyes on Jaa across the room, his hand on Briana’s back chatting away with her and some guy, with that stupid smile on his face too no doubt.

She looks amazing. Of course, she does.

“I should probably say hello.” She said of her brother. She was happy to see daddy trying. All these years later and she could still see that the gulf between her dad and her brother was still there if not quite as wide.

Suddenly her father became very upset and she worried that she’d done something wrong by mentioning Brandyn, that was until she saw her dad’s watch. The New Way was claiming an attack on Coruscant. Instinctively she reached out and squeezed her father’s free hand. Just then out of breath Jaa Ardan joined them.

“Sir,” he addressed her father like he meant to say more before noticing Baros wasn’t alone.

“Ma’am.” He said with a nod to her mother.

“Blaire, there you are,”

She stared daggers at him. Was he such a fool that he would possibly think she would believe he had been looking for her? He looked positively worried.

“Here I am.” She said sarcastically. “Where have you been?” She asked sharply.

“What do you mean?” He asked quickly, his eyes wide.

She glared at him.

“Oh, I, you said to leave you after…while you finished getting ready. I said hello to some people. What's so wrong with that?” He asked, infuriating in his ignorance. “ I only did what you asked.”

“I did not ask you to ignore me in favor of…I did not ask to be ignored.” She’d come dangerously close to admitting how much his hand on Briana’s back had bothered her.

“Ignore you?” He began and she knew him well enough to know his anger was rising. He made a sidelong glance at her father. “My apologies, Blaire. You’re right.”

Coward.

She let go of her father and mother, turned on her heel, and pushed her way through the crowd, purposeful in her avoidance of Briana. She walked until she found another member of her family.

“LuLu!” She said as she approached her cousin Luric. In his arms was a girl which was a little surprising but only a little, Luric was handsome after all, she had just never seen him as the womanizing type. Her smile faded however as she realized the girl seemed unwell.

“Luric is she okay? Can I help?”

Baros Sal-Soren Baros Sal-Soren Teyla Sal-Soren Teyla Sal-Soren Luric Ee'everwest Luric Ee'everwest Lossa Darcuhl Lossa Darcuhl
datapad_elements.png

[/code[/spoiler]

“True enough. Your sister was always more for action than pleasantries, a trait she shares with her siblings, I think.” He said with a smile.

“Aye. I’m little more than a bodyguard these days. I was meant to be a soldier though.” He told the man with Briana. “You look the soldier type yourself, mate. Who knows, if this whole New Way business gets any worse, they may put a rifle in my hands yet and we could share a battlefield.” Jaa was not specific about which sides they would be on. Truthfully he could probably be more careful with his wording but really what had he truly said?

“Briana, I hope I’m not overreaching by saying you look stunning. Blaire was certain that you would look fantastic.” His compliment was innocent. He did not mean to step on any toes or cause any consternation.

“I’m sure you keep a close eye on this one, eh?” Jaa slapped Bri’s friend playfully on the shoulder. “I’m sure Baros just loves having you watch his daughter’s back, and I’m just as sure he hates having me watch the other one” Jaa laughed. He was surprised to be having such an enjoyable time though he was technically supposed to be working, not knocking back champagne and catching up with old friends. Well, ‘friend’ may be a strong word to use to describe his relationship with Briana but that was neither here nor there.

As if brought in by his enjoyment, a murmur passed through several pockets of the crowd and an alert came through on his watch display. A New Way attack on Coruscant, an explosion, who knows how many dead.

“I think I see Blaire,” Jaa lied to the two of them. He had spotted Baros but he hoped the mention of Blaire would keep them from following him as he went to find the founder of The New Way. “I should see to her, I imagine she is fairly cross with me.”.

Those bloody karking idiots. He thought as he pushed his way through the crowd.

Fething Coruscant?! There would have to be answers now. Not just from The Alliance but from Baros. Jaa may be picking up that rifle sooner rather than later. What choice was there? Unless those responsible for this latest attack had the sense to blow themselves up as well, chit, then it was only a matter of time before they were found and after that, it would be a matter of time before someone talked and everything was dragged into the light. Jaa had ways onto Coruscant that would be less than detected. He could offer to take this on for him, prove they hadn’t all lost their way.

“Sir,” Jaa was nearly out of breath by the time he reached Baros. From the look on his face, it seemed his patron had heard about the kriffing mess made on Coruscant. So wrapped up in getting orders Jaa hadn’t noticed Teyla with her husband

“Ma’am.” He said with a nod to Teyla.

“Blaire, there you are,” He said trying to cover for his agitation. She only glared at him in return hopefully none the wiser to his worried state of mind.

“Here I am.” She said sarcastically. “Where have you been?” She asked sharply.

“What do you mean?” He asked quickly, his eyes wide. For half a second he thought she was accusing him of something to do with Coruscant but Blaire didn’t know he was involved with The New Way. She knew that he knew people sympathetic to the cause and maybe some of the people he was at military academy with were involved but Jaa was certain she didn’t suspect it of him any more than she did of her own father.

She glared at him and he finally realized what she was playing at. She was sour that she hadn’t been able to walk through the crowd on his arm, where Jaa got to be just another accessory for her to get complimented on.

“Oh, I, you said to leave you after…while you finished getting ready. I said hello to some people. What's so wrong with that?” He asked. “ I only did what you asked.”

“I did not ask you to ignore me in favor of…I did not ask to be ignored.”

Ah, that’s it then. This was more about Bri than it had been about him. He felt the fool for not seeing it sooner, in the end, most things with her came back to Briana.

“Ignore you?” He began starting to get frustrated. There wasn’t any time for this childishness. Jaa made a sidelong glance at her father and realized that he was not making the best showing of being ‘the help. “My apologies, Blaire. You’re right.”

For a brief moment, he thought Blaire was either going to hit him or start yelling. She did neither, choosing instead to leave them and go deeper into the party.

“Sir, it would appear I am free from my duty with Blaire for the night. If there is anything else you would have me do, just give me the word.” Jaa was pretty sure Baros would catch his meaning.

Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren Aiden Rennek Aiden Rennek Baros Sal-Soren Baros Sal-Soren Teyla Sal-Soren Teyla Sal-Soren

44E9Puw.png

Objective: Have fun
Tag: Thelma Goth Thelma Goth
Attire

div-orange.png

Silas still had a smile on his face when she thought about the unfortunate happenings they had gone through "You think that was bad? I think of those times fondly..." he said truthfully back to Thelma. Those things only made their time together even more memorable, especially the pink sow which he'd treasured for a long time.

When he asked the same question back to her she seemed nervous at first, to the point where she was stumbling over her own words. Thelma seemed like she was going to finish her train of thought, but suddenly she decided to do something else that Silas wasn't expecting. Thelma leaned forwards and kissed him on the lips, one that was brief yet fantastic at the same time. The padawan's eyes widened as he took a few steps back, cheeks bright red when looking at a retreating Thelma who was already pushing through the crowd.

"Wait Thelma!" he shouted after her, carefully pushing his way past the various dancers in his way. Even if he didn't catch her, things had most certainly just changed between them

Maxir Vancil

M

44E9Puw.png

Wearing: Suit
Tags: Amanda braska

TZCO947B100H3JzPsvI2YnhlsVx0d--JjzqZbKAPL3JrRoVbHHgY8WZ3LAsSLYw1Kl6ha3xncW9qYBZMS0Vvp-mB6tl_TwJntu9pJ8Bxv7j_YiB6IVS1lIgbn_VxIY9lyrTE1JPmbiQFD0sV_QI0oSIDuLbJ410-Jhwq6U9OAknIqpPkpR5PD80Slw

Maxir was not surprised that Amanda projected confidence in her ability to dance. “Only one way to find out Master. But I think you’ll find my ballroom footwork is better than my combat footwork…if that is saying anything,” Maxir laughed. His training was in the early stages and other than some stage fighting, he had never really engaged in combat prior to becoming a Jedi. He wasn’t confident in his fighting skills, but he knew that he had a good teacher and Amanda would get all there was out of him in that area.

Maxir was shocked at Amanda’s announcement of an attack on Coruscant. And he wondered how she knew. He didn’t have any communication devices on him, so he was in the dark. But of all his limited skills what he formerly thought of as intuition was one of the strongest so he was surprised that he wasn’t able to gleem a more precise nature of the unrest from the Force. But he was barely a Padawan his position was not to question the Force, it was to learn from it.

The former actor took the lead in their dance as his Master suggested and was not at all surprised that Amanda’s confidence was well founded. She moved through combat training with such grace that her moves on the dancefloor were somewhat expected. “I do not expect to do much dancing and politicking on missions, but this isn’t a bad change of pace from sparring is it?” Maxir smirked knowing that Amanda much preferred combat. “You’re sure Coruscant?” Maxir questioned. The attack based on the actions of other Jedi didn’t surprise him. But Coruscant with this many Jedi in Hapes. It couldn’t be a coincidence. “I think we should start making plans for returning home. But other than that not panic and keep with the pace of the party. There are other Jedi closer to Coruscant that can act immediately. Let’s see what happens here. Something tells me this party hasn’t completed its function yet. Either for good or bad.”

TZCO947B100H3JzPsvI2YnhlsVx0d--JjzqZbKAPL3JrRoVbHHgY8WZ3LAsSLYw1Kl6ha3xncW9qYBZMS0Vvp-mB6tl_TwJntu9pJ8Bxv7j_YiB6IVS1lIgbn_VxIY9lyrTE1JPmbiQFD0sV_QI0oSIDuLbJ410-Jhwq6U9OAknIqpPkpR5PD80Slw

Cora's lips thinned into a pensive smile. There had to be a reason for the New Way to target Coruscant, specifically. Was striking at the capital a warning to the Galactic Alliance as a whole?

"Perhaps they attacked Coruscant to simply show off the fact that they could.” She shrugged, a graceful rise and fall of her shoulders. "I hope that the investigation moves swiftly."

The tryst between Silas Westgard Silas Westgard and Thelma Goth Thelma Goth fell into her line of sight, and a hand went to her lips in surprise as the pair kissed.

"Isn't that the young woman who ran into us earlier?" She gestured to the couple just as Thelma broke the kiss and, for reasons unknown, ran from her paramour into the crowds. Fortunately, the young man had pressed after her.

"Oh my," She breathed, hiding a soft chuckle from behind her hand. "Young love, I suppose." Never mind the faint tinge of pink on her own cheeks.

lLLClta.png

Hapes-Gala-Header01-1.png

HAPES CHARITY GALA
A Star Wars Story

GAPostBreaker.png

Tags: Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania
Objective #3: Watch and wait
Soundtrack: Wicked Eyes and Wicked Hearts
Appearance: X

hAvaJgS.png

"Strike at the heart of the Alliance to prove they can," Cailen repeated in agreeance. He couldn't tell which frightened him more; The New Way having the resources to bomb a building in the heart of the Core, or the fact that their influence had already spread to the Alliance's doorstep. His thoughts were cut short as Cora called for his attention.

"Isn't that the young woman who ran into us earlier?"

Cailen's eyes passed over the crowd until they fell on Thelma Goth Thelma Goth and Silas Westgard Silas Westgard , catching the end of their kiss.

"O-Oh!" he stammered, his cheeks reddening at the unexpected exchange. He watched as Thelma broke away and disappeared into the crowd with Silas in tow. What was that all about? His brother would have more than a few questions to answer at the end of the night.

"I uh... yeah, I think that was her," he said.

Cailen quickly found another group of guests to train his gaze on, hoping Cora wouldn't notice his fluster.

VEjqBGJ.png

While awaiting the Queen's speech, Desric's keen eyes caught a certain kiss - and Corazona's reaction to it.

<ANONYMOUS: What is a dance but lightsaber practice without blades?>

Nonsense, to some, but his hope was that the message would make her think of an earlier party - and the teasing he had subjected her to. He had wanted to see if he could get a reaction out of her during the Gala too, after all.

Given his implants, he had no need to pull up a datapad to rapidly send a message.

Bri4_1.png

Briana_Div.png

Briana_Template.png
Wearing: XoXo
Equipment: Lightsaber
Tag: Aiden Rennek Aiden Rennek , Jaa Ardan Jaa Ardan , Brandyn Sal-Soren Brandyn Sal-Soren

All of her attention was on the present conversation and the company that surrounded her, so much so that it was jolting when she felt it. Like touching a live wire in the wreckage of a starship.

A presence not near her, yet a connection so raw and powerful - so familiar, that it also felt like it was right next to her own self. Gooseflesh prickled over her arms.

Brandyn. What's happening?

It was so out of place for him to reach out to her, that when Jaa excused himself it had barely registered, taking a few blinks to clear away the haze and realize that there'd been a drastic change in atmosphere. A restlessness rippled through the crowd. Guests were gasping, others were shuffling towards the doors in a rush. She passed an apologetic glance towards Aiden from beneath her fan of thick lashes before reaching on tip-toes to peck his cheek. "I think we'll have to take a raincheck on that dance..."

A part of her felt hollowed out as she walked away, accompanied by the steady click-clack of her heels. She'd longed for a chance where the two of them could have one semi-normal evening together, away from the perpetual darkness that plagued the Galaxy, away from their responsibilities... but it seemed that the mire and muck found them anyways.

It took a bit of finagling and elbowing to get through the crowd as she made her way to her brother at the bottom of the stairwell, having clued into the reason there'd been such a shift of urgency when she finally reached him, just as the Queen began to make her ascent. Her hand shot out to grab his sleeve before he could follow, "Brandyn, wait!" she called, feeling her skin flush with embarrassment by the suddenness of her own actions and the surprise on her brothers face as he turned towards her. "I-" her voice was quiet. Had she imagined him reaching out to her? "I'm here...when you need me, I'm here."

Briana_Div.png

Last edited:

Amanda braska

A
44E9Puw.png

Wearing:
dress
Tag: Maxir Vancil

amalia was glad he decided to join the jedi even if his combat training was lacking "well its not like you where taught combat from a young age but I think I can make you respectable in combat atleast then you'll be good at something other than dancing" she teased. Poking fun at him even with everything that was going on she was confident in her abilities on the battlefield and in dancing they wherent that different although dancing was less likely to kill you outright.

"not every mission will be death and fighting some missions will be like this others will be talking and diplomacy but you have those down for the most part" she said she was glad he was able to mingle and do stuff like this. She felt more at home on a battlefield than in a gala or a diplomatic session but that was do to her echani training. "Yes I'm sure I felt the pain and death through the force and how the other jedi are acting and feeling through the force only confirms it" she said as he led them fluidly and gracefully.

she listened to him speak she was one of the higher ranked jedi here she didn't want to leave these padawans alone "although i agree I don't want to leave these padawans alone so I'll stay and keep an eye on them" she said not wanting to leave then have something happen to them. Being the only master that was left that she knew of she had an obligation to look over the jedi padawans that where here.

Maxir Vancil

M

44E9Puw.png

Wearing: Suit
Tags: Amanda braska

sCqdtjKikbyKyDfrnh1IRPyu9JgSrCsoUu2yOZwzOZs-CYV3YsqHSKvEiAz8wnGuzVxxhuf3lp3ZmHEbo5j90Mt6W_cbV3Pt_1TkFF9lCCjp2lnAM8lmyDsxPOYqzrYcBoRDJlNLFto_ylT1qUa58ycmGrHD64bVP31YC5ccyPstUrgM_a_KYDEVa-51rQ

“I’m glad that you don’t think I’m a lost cause as far as being someone who can watch your back in a fight at some point Master,” Maxir quipped back with a smirk. He knew that it would take time and practice, but he knew if he was going to train under Amanda she would make sure he was at least a passable warrior before he was knighted. And Maxir very much intended to be knighted.

“So you think that I am charming and can influence a situation with something other than a lightsaber huh?” Maxir chuckled. “I’m glad to see that I’ve made a little of an impression. Though in the current state of the galaxy a Jedi without a lightsaber is only half armed. Between the Maw and the Empire it seems like war is a big part of our purpose. Not something I will run away from.”

Maxir’s innate Force sense seemed to be focused on a sort of danger sense. The fact that he missed the pain and death was not surprising and his link to the other unfamiliar Jedi present was also something that he had not built up to yet. He gave a nod accepting that what Amanda had said was accurate and tried his best to push down his worry for his adopted homeworld and the associates and friends he’d made over the recent years.

Amanda said she wanted to stay. That was Maxir’s short term plan, for the party at least, but he was also anxious to return home. Plans could be made and plans could be changed for now it was to act as though everything was fine. “Well. I don’t think any of the non-Jedi know who we are. And if they know me it is not as a Jedi. So I guess we just wait for some official announcement to be made.” Maxir smiled and held tightly to Amanda’s waist and shoulder as he dipped her as part of the dance. “The Queen is no longer present. Perhaps she will make an appearance soon and let the party know what has happened. Let’s keep our eyes open.”

sCqdtjKikbyKyDfrnh1IRPyu9JgSrCsoUu2yOZwzOZs-CYV3YsqHSKvEiAz8wnGuzVxxhuf3lp3ZmHEbo5j90Mt6W_cbV3Pt_1TkFF9lCCjp2lnAM8lmyDsxPOYqzrYcBoRDJlNLFto_ylT1qUa58ycmGrHD64bVP31YC5ccyPstUrgM_a_KYDEVa-51rQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom