Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hailfire

Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red

Lori lightly shrugged her shoulders to Arla. "Guess you gotta stay here, keep the Sparrow safe. We should be back soon."

"Yes, Captain." Arla gave her a look of caution. Sometimes the two of them didn't need to talk. But enough was said there for the girl to catch the drift.

Lori nodded to her and followed after Red. She slapped the button to open up the cargo bay ramp to let them out and then began to study her surroundings. "You must've been here a while to have some stash set up."

"Well who sent you here? Who do you work for?" Lori still knew next to nothing about what was going on. All that she knew was that she was targeted along with him. And for what? Just being at the wrong place at the wrong time. If Arla had her way, both her and Lori would've just up and left the planet. But instead Lori felt that staying to help was the right thing to do.

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun

Red looked at her as she asked her questions. "No one sent me here. I'm currently working for no one. I have no ulterior motive. This is all of my free will. People are hurting because of this organization, and I have the power to stop it." Red explained to her.

Red turned a corner. And walked forward. Then, a pit droid stepped out in front of them. "Halt!" The droid said. Then, it recognized Red. "Oh hey Red! Who's that next to you?" The droid turned to Loreena.

"This is Loreena." Red told the droid. He turned to Loreena. "Loreena, this is PI-TT. Or Pitt for short." He explained.

Lori nodded. So Red was a good man. He did this all on his own, much like she would. She didn't work for anyone either but herself. All of her cargo runs and such were just to help pay the bills. Other than that she loved to go hunting for treasure! Of course she's only found one piece so far, but that could change!

She paused as she saw the droid and gave it a little childish wave of her fingers. "Hi there. Hope you don't mind, but I'm tagging along for a bit. I'm not replacing you though! So don't worry." Some droids were self conscious like that. Or at least, some of the droids that she had come across.

Subject 73 Red

Pitt looked at her. Then the droid turned to Red. Red shrugged. They often communicated without speaking, they had somehow developed their own way of speaking through body language. It is so that they could speak without anyone hearing or understanding them.

"Right. Your cache is right over here." Pitt pointed to a couple of crates in a corner. Pitt had hid Red's cache within a couple of other crates to hide it from any other people that wasn't Red.

Red walked over to the crates, and moved a couple aside. He pulled out a crate.
"Alright, let's go." Red said, moving the crate back towards the ship. Pitt followed after him.

Lori blinked. Here she thought that she'd get to find out more information, most especially about what was in the weapon cache and all that she got to see was the crate?

She was taken aback by it all. Surely information was only laid out on a need to know basis, but right now Lori felt as though she NEEDED to know.

Lori follwed after the two. "Wait! That's it? Are you just using my ship like some kind of taxi service? I mean-yes, I haul cargo, but still...I thought you needed me for more than just...this."

Lori let out her breath in a huff. Yeah she better know everything soon.

She followed the pair towards her ship, glancing back to Pitt as he seemed to compliment her ship. "Yeah...thanks. It's newer than you think. Just an older design. With some bumps and scrapes along the way." Those occured in battle. One doesn't go into wars and come out unharmed, afterall.

Lori furrowed her brows. She thought that the gang that tried to kill them were still on the planet. But perhaps not.

She brought out her commlink and signalled Arla whom remained in the cockpit. "Take us up to orbit, Arla. We'll figure out where to next from there."

"Yes, Captain."

A few moments later, the Jaster's Sparrow shuddered a little as it lifted and took to the air. Lori's eyes fell on Red while she waited for the explanation.

Subject 73 Red

The ship took off, and Loreena looked to him, awaiting an explanation. But first, Red needed to open the crate.

He opened it up. Inside, there were many weapons, from melee to explosive to ranged. Red shifted though the crate, looking through all of the weapons for something. Then, he pulled out his armor. It could seal with the helmet, which could seal together to make an airtight suit, and it was environmentally controlled to allow for comfortable travel through areas with extreme climates such as Mustafar or Hoth. It even allows for the user to survive in the vacuum of space. Red then pulled out a helmet. The helmet had a filter, so that if there is poison gas, it would filter it out.

Red turned to Loreena. "You got any place where I can change?" He asked her.

Lori looked inside the crate, watching as Red sifted through it. He pulled out the pieces of a suit. She raised a brow as that was all that he had grabbed.

His question wasn't what she was expecting. Lori figured she'd get to hear everything. Yet all he wanted was to get changed...

"There's a refresher by the crew lounge. You can change there."

Subject 73 Red

Red nodded. He walked of to the refresher near the crew lounge. He had already had a pretty good map i his mind of the ship. Once he reached the refresher, he entered and shut the door. He started to change out of his ordinary clothes. Then, he started the put on his armor. The armor changed to fit his shape, for maximum mobility and protection. Once he had put on the armor, he picked up his helmet. He didn't put it on, yet. He walked out and returned to where Loreena and Pitt were. He stopped in front of them, and stood next to the crate. He looked into the crate, he pulled out two blaster pistols and holstered them in his utility belt. He grabbed four thermal detonators, three smoke grenades, and three flashbangs and placed them on his utility belt, too. He picked up two knives and also placed them on his utility belt. He grabbed a blaster rifle and strapped it onto his back, over his shoulder. Then, he pulled out a grenade launcher, and also strapped it onto his back, next to the rifle.

Then, he reached in, and pulled out his best weapon. He pulled out his lightsaber. He held it in his hands for a minute, then he placed it on his utility belt. He turned to Loreena. "Pick anything you want." He told her. Inside the crate, there was a sniper, a blaster carbine, a stinger pistol, a blaster pistol, a vibroblade, multiple thermal detonators, smoke grenades, and flashbangs.

Lori just stared at Pitt while Red got himself changed. With her hands on her hips, she drummed her fingers. After a while, she spoke up. "I don't suppose that you're going to give me any info, huh?" She doubted as much.

Once Red returned, she watched him arm himself up. Lori raised an eyebrow as he plucked out a lightsaber. As he asked her to pick out weapons for herself, she took what she was most comfortable with; a blaster pistol, sniper, vibroblade and a few thermal detonators.

"Now do you plan on telling me everything?" She glanced up every now and then while she secured her weapons.

Subject 73 Red

Pitt looked up at her. "Depends what you want to know." The droid shrugged.

Then, Red watched her take the weapons. She took the more simple ones to use. Then, she asked if Red would tell her anything. "Of course. What do you want to know?" He asked, letting her decide what she wanted to know.

Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red wasn't going to make this easy for her. And neither was his droid. Here she thought that he'd have some grand tale to tell, but there was nothing. Now she had to prod him for information.

"You sent us up here in orbit. Well now where are we going? Who are these people? Who do they work for? What brought all of this on?"

Subject 73 Red

Red sighed. Right, she wanted to know a lot. "Okay, when I took that guy down earlier, I managed to plant a tracking device on him, now we're going to follow it. They are an organized band of... renegades, raiders even. They raid, plunder, steal, and kill, and they are very organized. I have no idea who they work for. And I have no idea what brought on all of this." He told her.

Lori felt as though she needed to know. Of course she wasn't exactly dragged into this, but now she was a target too, so she had to know the details. Her life could depend on it.

"Pirates. I know the type. Artifacts are their bread and butter. Your best bet to catch them is by luring them into a trap or ambush with something that they can't refuse. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom