Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hailfire

Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red

"She hides her intentions well. She's highly trained from birth, so I highly doubt that she could be made to talk." It just wasn't in her programming. Yet Arla was so advanced in her making that she could even fool biometric scans.

Lori folded her arms across her chest, raising an eyebrow and smirking at his suggestion. "Sure. Though I don't think you know how stubborn I can be." It wasn't as though she had been tested on it either. Lori had never been caught by the enemy before.

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun

Red nodded. "Well, then me and Arla have somethings in common." Red said, a very vague statement. But, Red and Arla did have a lot in common. They were both highly trained since their creation. But Red knew that there was something different about Arla. Something... strange. "Still, there's something else about her..." Red said. Then, he shrugged. "Ah well, maybe I'm just being my usual suspicious self. There's probably nothing wrong with her." Red said, r=brushing it off. But he kept that thought in the back of his mind. He would explore that later.

"Oh, I know how stubborn you can be. I've only been with you for a short amount of time, but that has made itself obvious. Of course, I could always just tell you what I would probably do and how long I hypothesis that you would last." Red told her casually.

"Wrong with her? Don't let Arla hear you say that. She might take offence, then you'll have to be on your toes!" Lori had taught her about pranking, afterall.

She shrugged her shoulders a bit as he suggested that he just tell her what he'd do if he needed to get information out of her. "Sure. Let's hear your ideas..." Lori figured he'd probably be wrong.

Subject 73 Red

Red shrugged. "Alright. If you wish." Red said. "First, I would sit you in a room. Make you wait for hours, with no provided food or water. Then, I would question you. Since you seem stronger than most, that most likely wouldn't work, so I would have to continue. I would threaten you, injure you, electroshock you, and threaten your life. If that didn't work, I would use a psychoactive drug that makes you highly susceptible to questioning. It's basically truth serum. If you somehow manage to pass that, I would start threatening those you love. I would find out who your family members and friends are, and I would start threatening them. I might even kill one off to make a point to you that I'm not bluffing. If you still manage to resist my attempts, I'll use the Force in full, well, force, to enter your mind, breach your defenses and attempt to get it myself. It's near impossible that you would be able to pass through all of that." Red told her.

Then, he blinked, realizing how insensitive that must have sounded. "Sorry. I'm not really good with people, as I was raised in isolation, training to be an effective killing machine. It wasn't until a few years ago that I got out. I'm sorry if I was insensitive." He apologized.

Wait for hours, no food or water. Sounded like the times she was grounded to her room. No big deal there. But then it started to get worse. It was difficult for her to say just where she would falter or break. But the tactics that Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red spoke of were probably similar to what the Sith would use.

"No need to apologize. I asked for it, remember? I may be stubborn, but I'm not sure what would cause me to break. Perhaps some day I'll ask you to try. I'll have to be able to resist my enemies after capture, right? It's no different from fight training."

"But how else can someone gain the ability to keep from breaking? Surely people aren't just born with the ability..." In her mind it took practice like anything else. She knew other ways to make people into a slobbering mess. Like a really sad holomovie!

"My Mom had gone through such things in her past. More than once. But I'm not sure if she had practice or not..."

Subject 73 Red

"True, true. Still, it's a training that won't be fun." Red told her.

"Most people don't have the practice or skill to be able to put up with over traumatic or really stressful stuff. I've seen even the most hardened soldiers break down. if that happened to your my, I'm sorry." Red said.

Lori shrugged her shoulders a little with a sigh. Her parents were always in some sort of trouble. Her brother was too sometimes. Amazingly she wasn't. The Sith weren't even after her, despite space battles with them and who her family was. That in otself was a good thing.

"I think they blame politics for most of it. Not to mention getting involved in most of the wars. The galaxy isn't exactly a peaceful place."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom