Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hai, I am new here

Welcome to the site, bub! :)
I'm Chris, your friendly neighborhood weirdo and resident Mad Merc {and one of the 4 unofficial sig lords).
Feel free to ask me any questions you may or may not have. As my papa said, "The only stupid questions are the ones you don't ask."
Well, I mean, he's not 100% correct (some questions don't need to be asked, and still aren't silly), but it's a decent quote nonetheless.
._.
This has been the "Shut up, Nyx!" segment of the day. Tune in tomorrow for more "..." moments!

Pyxis Salm

Partypopping Politician
Drapeam Nyx said:
Welcome to the site, bub! :)
I'm Chris, your friendly neighborhood weirdo and resident Mad Merc {and one of the 4 unofficial sig lords).
Feel free to ask me any questions you may or may not have. As my papa said, "The only stupid questions are the ones you don't ask."
Well, I mean, he's not 100% correct (some questions don't need to be asked, and still aren't silly), but it's a decent quote nonetheless.
._.
This has been the "Shut up, Nyx!" segment of the day. Tune in tomorrow for more "..." moments!
Don't listen to this. You come to me for any sigs, avatars, or drawings. I am the other Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom