Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAHAHA... HUNGER GAMES!!! [Horde Dominion of Oberon, Open Contest]

In Umbris Potestas Est
"Well, please deliver those to me. I intend to use my shipyards in order to manufacture Attrition-class vessels for the New Order. Such vessels will need significant modification." She paused. "Truthfully, I haven't been as deeply involved in the Red's plans as I wish I was. I would love to grow more involved though - particularly considering your connection to them."

[member="Alicia Drey"]

| [member="Enigma"] |

"The League of Red doesn't seem to be picking off as first thought by Voracitos. Although the plan for Ziost is in the works- the Mandalorians think that I and other Red members are their servants now- I don't see much coming out of it. I'll remain hopeful that it does, however. Bringing Ziost back under Sith rule would be a massive victory."

She turned away from her Masters side towards the factories exit. "I'll go get them for you."

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Alicia Drey"]

"Sounds good to me." She smiled, considering the circumstances. "These plans will be very important, but we'll require a very valuable mineral for their cloaking devices. Not stygium, not Adegan crystals, but hibridium. I know it has downsides, but due to its being considered worthless for cloaking due to double-blindness, it should be very easy to acquire. I have a plan to help counteract its difficulties..."

| [member="Enigma"] |

"I look forward to seeing it," Alicia replied, before exiting the factory. Her journey to the Niathal was short and sweet, much like her Sith Master. Walking on board the shuttle, she took out a datapad from a nearby compartment inside and uploaded the schemes of the Attrition-class Star Destroyer she had subsequently picked up from Bosph, during Darth Vulcanus's dominion. With the schematics uploaded, Alicia retracted the cord that linked the datapad to the Niathal's mainframe and pocketed it. Walking back outside the shuttle, she closed it back up again and went to return to Circe's side.

In Umbris Potestas Est
Motioning to be handed the datapad, Circe felt it in her hands and began viewing the schematics of the Attrition. "Hmm... This design could use a little bit of updating, aside from the Subach-designed systems and whatnot. I'm thinking we fit antimatter reactors, a better hyperdrive, and other new systems in order to make it an at least somewhat competitive Light Star Destroyer."

[member="Alicia Drey"]

| [member="Enigma"] |

Alicia passed the datapad over to Circe and then moved to her side, tucking her thumbs into her pockets and allowing her fingers to hang over the edge. As she listened to Circe converse, her eyes lifted to the various machines and so to the factory itself. She thought about things outside of the New Order; and how it would be beneficial to begin something outside of Subach-Innes. Something that didn't have affiliations to the Sith, an entity among the Republic, Protectorate, Mandalorians and Fringe to consider, without knowing it's darker intentions.

And that was how Chandrila DataTech was first formed into Darth Ayra's mind.

(Just an OOC Post, I have to applaud you two on single-handedly carrying out this thread in the past couple of days. Sadly, I cant post since Eclipsion is in the arena, but I have to applaud. Good Job!)

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Lord Eclipsion"] (Could've done so OOCly... not trying to berate you or anything, but I don't think your post will count as one in the dominion)

"These are excellent, Alicia..." She smiled. "Tremendous and superb. Our facilities, once freed up, will definitely be ready to produce the Attrition-class based off of these schematics and our modifications. You've done a wonderful job." With a soft smile, she considered what to do next. "Now... I have another project for you. One you can do off to the side if you want. Subach has developed new hyperspace and communication beacons to replace the old system that was ravaged by the Gulag virus. I want you to get to work replacing old beacons with our new ones."

[member="Alicia Drey"]

| [member="Enigma"] | [member="Lord Eclipsion"] |

[OOC: Thanks Eclipsion :)]

"It just so happens that I had an idea for the Deep Core, by founding a company on Chandrila. It's a very rich agricultural world, that imports high technology in exchange for food stuff. Your proposal could be one of the first products I use to expand it's base outside of the Chandrila system and beyond, whilst focusing on world products through the development of datapads and other telecommunication technology."

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Alicia Drey"]

"An interesting concept..." She smiled, considering the possibilities. "A direct affiliation with our company hat grows over time... I suppose I have a task for you. We have these new hyperspace beacons capable of providing the same capabilities as a standard beacon for the use of a lot less energy. They also double as communication beacons. I want you to start shipping these out and getting governments to replace them with ours. It will make us money, and will give us a point of access for communication around the galaxy."

Sighing the queen nodded and sat back in her chair unaware of what was going on. She really just wanted to be done with this and keep her people safe from destruction. But she knew better than to fight back even In her youth she learned that it was best to live than to die this day. "We agree to your terms. You can set up your operations and military bases on my planet just don't hurt my people. We have a very sensitive ecosystem and we would like to keep our operations running." With that she sent out for a contract to cede the planet to the horde. All they needed to do was sign and let it happen. "Thank you for being polite." She said to the droid [member="Break"]

Break nodded and again went back to watching the games which seemed to be coming to a close.
"A wise and well thought out choice your people will be safe from harm and I will be sure to keep an eye on all companies that take residence here."
he gave a smile and sigh of relief as she agreed to sign. No war no innocent blood would be shed.
"and if you need anything else please do not hesitate to ask my lady."
Break kept his head up and the smile on the once stoic face would make anyone at ease should they know how stern he felt before.

[member="High Goddess Dibella"]

[member="Break"]
"I hope you are a man of your word Lord Commander." Looking back one of her servants came back with a piece of parchment and pen, they were a bit old school here and that was fine to their standards. Sighing she took the paper that had all the details on the giving up and ceding of power to the horde. "So tell me about yourself lord commander. What is your next move after you are done here." Taking the paper she signed her name and initialed the parchment and handed it over to [member="Break"] for him to read and sign. It was a easy process and it was just about time to get it going and end the days events. There was not a very good turnout but that was expected due to the Horde's reputation

Break read over the parchment and read it very carefully. each word passing by his ocular sensors in a fraction of a second he signed and initialed at his parts and did so with long and elegant strokes.
"My plan is to move on to the next planet and hope they also choose the peaceful path rather than a long and bloody war... to be honest i have no idea where the horde will look to next but i can only hope that they are as wise as you are."
he took one final sip of his tea as the event came to a close.

[member="Break"]
"I would hope so, my people do not enjoy war nor do we embrace it. We are simple farmers and we have done our time when it comes to these matters. The Brave Queen Josephine made sure that wars would be put to an end." Rolling up the parchment after the parchment she put her royal seal on it then gave it to a Yuuzhan Vong assistant in the room that served for the horde. He would give it to a Lepi or someone else to upload it and make everything official. Walking away the Vong exited the room and made it so. "I heard about Arcadia, I am very sorry for the things that had happened there. It must of been painful for you to watch." She said to break trying to comfort him.

At the mentioning of Arcadia Break seemed to lose his smile and merely answered with a "yeah..." Breaking his usual demeanor of using larger words than needed.
he stood up looking at his surroundings, his time here was coming to a close and he knew it. just as he thought about how nice it actually was here a beeping could be heard from Breaks Comm.
"looks like my time is up my lady...perhaps we shall see each other again soon."
Break smiled as he bowed away and began to head back to the exit.

[member="Break"]
"One moment Lord Commander, before you go you must do one thing. You took a gift from me and now you must repay me ." She said to him as two burly guards stood in front of him. "You see on my planet it's customary to pay your debts. And I'm afraid you owe me." Standing up the beautiful woman walked over to him and smiled swaying slightly as she paced herself over to him. "And I will not allow you to leave until your debt is repayed. " the queen grinned at him and placed a hand on his shoulder.

Break stood confused... he was not prepared for this. He could have easily taken on the men, that he was sure of. But he would be damned if all is work for peace would be ended on a gift.

"Im sorry my lady but....I seem to be short on gifts at the moment...but i shall be sure to send for something what is it you would wish of me to do for you in the mean time?"

Break said in a calm and polite tone.
he stood looking at the queen with a false smile that even he himself had come to accept as almost real.

[member="Break"]
"I already see what I want." With a smile on her face she gently reached up and brushed her hands across breaks cheeks and placed one of her hands on his chest afterwards. "I want this." She said in a soft seductive tone. Pressing her lips against his Felicia bent her leg back as she held the droid right to her. Her chest pressed against him as she began to swab the insides of his mouth with her own tongue. Holding the moment she kept him in her arms gathering her gift from him.

Break stood in shock of what was happening. Break was a married man but to save the people of this planet from destruction he would have to allow her to do as she pleased he gently took her by the waist and allowed her to do as she pleased.

<Disgusting humans....they care not for love or for life only power and pleasure....>

he imagined his wife over her and removed himself from the situation mentally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom