Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAHAHA... HUNGER GAMES!!! [Horde Dominion of Oberon, Open Contest]

Queen of Summer Felicia great grand daughter of Queen Josephine was the ruler of this planet, a woman of wisdom and kindness as the queens who had come before her. As of late she had seen first hand what the horde had been doing to the planets of wild space, slaughtering them and destroying millions of people. So knowing her planet would more than likely be next she decided that it was best if they opened up talks for Oberon to become a planet of the horde without any needless death or destruction. Her people did not need to be slaughtered under the sword and eradicated. This was a planet of peace and love and she would die to keep it that way. So word was sent to The Lord commander of the horde to begin talks.

So there she sat in the skybox, down bellow there was a giant arena of people waiting to begin the non lethal battle royal that would provide entertainment for the horde. It was very open invitation and anyone was allowed to compete in the fighting while the horde had talks over the planets future. So there she awaited the arrival of the competitors and The Lord Commander Break. He was a bit more subtle and polite than the overlord Dredge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=gpzuVt_mkKs

So the stage was set and now the games would soon begin. The fair lady of Summer and The Lord commander would have talks and the fighting bellow would prove to see who would be the victor. There would even be prizes for those who were deemed worthy.

[ Okay guys this is pretty much a battle royal non lethal please! But first place winner will get a Planet or Species built for them by me! And I'm pretty good at it. Second prize will be a bio weapon or armor custom created for them by horde shapers, and third prize will be a war beast both cannon or already created by the horde as their personal pet! Have fun and when we hit 100 posts the top three people will be elected by a panel of judges! All are welcome to join and horde members are encouraged to post! :) ]

[member="Ashe the Reaper"] [member="Dagon"] [member="Break"] [member="Romeo S"] [member="Incubus"] [member="Darth Naefas"] [member="Darth Vulcanus"] [member="Enigma"] [member="Karsh Lithern"] [member="Lyra Uporg"] [member="Ragnar Ordo"] [member="Sernik Ingus"] [member="Shimmra Rapuung"] [member="Sokrai Ronaro"] [member="stardust"] [member="Thid Qaal"]

[member="Alendarius Veygar"] @Nar'Vash Ver-Sha [member="Neo Tyrnith"]

[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"]

Sokrai slowly walked into the arena, a roar of people shattered the air around her, signifying that they're pleasure. She gazed upwards, and took off her hood. Sokrai scowled at the howling audience members, as they shouted among themselves and chugged drinks. Uncivilized pigs. She thought with disgust, as she turned on her lightsaber. The purple blade softly glowed, as the crowd once more yelled, calling for bloodshed. She turned to the opposite facing door, patiently waiting for her enemy combatant to come forth and face her.

Entrances. Your one chance to make a lasting impression.

The shuttle bumped and rocked high in the atmosphere, indicating that the ship was at least flying. Dropships sucked, was the thought that went through the head of the 14 century old Dathomir. Lights started flashing along with some beeping noises. The launch bay opened with a his and a field of white was the only thing visible. Another minute passed and then came the three drawn out tones. 30 seconds til launch.

The Force began swirling within Narakada, his hate and rage filling him with passion. Then the final tone came. Launching himself in a scene that was head first, he kept his focus tight. There was only one chance to do this and mistakes would cost him his life. Emerging from the cloud, he saw the field below him; duty and grassy with nice soil. Soon spectators in the crowd saw him and began screaming as if he were going to die.

The Sith knight began to flip in slow rotations as the ground rose up. Thrusting his hands out, he readied the blast. At the last minute two things happened simultaneously: the ancient Dathomir released a powerful wave of Force destruction at the ground and slowed his falling speed so that he wouldn't die.

The crowd had grown silent as dirt and dust lingered in the air. As it cleared, they started murmuring at a strange red glow. And with a sound of rushing air, all the dust settled to the ground,and in a deep, six meter diameter pit, stood Darth Narakada. The crowd frenzied with fanatic excitement as he silently stood with his seven foot figure looking threatening even from the crowd's stands.

[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"] | [member="Sokrai Ronaro"]

Break waited silently looking out over the forrest and the people watching the transport to the skybox he saw as the tiny figure that was [member="Sokrai Ronaro"] ignited her purple lightsaber below he had his money baking on the sith this fight. He had placed 10000 credits on her victory in the fights but that was with another person, for now he would be talking to Queen Felicia and do his best to negotiate peaceful terms over Oberon and its place in the Hordes future. Break was a bit....more forgiving in conversation than Dredge in the simple fact that bloodshed for bloodsheds sake was not in his tastes. The luscious green forests bellow made his ocular sensors go wild. He enjoyed planets like this. Peaceful, willing to cooperate and sportful. Break would do his best to make sure no harm came to its people and that the Horde would have their next target.

"Lord Commander, we will make contact in less than 40 seconds. Is there anything you require?" one of Breaks many droids asked kindly

"No all is prepared. carry on J22" Break said as he turned around his Blue and white cloak and armor draped over his body the Lord Commander was always prepared to talk his way to victory, and who wouldnt be if your leader despised every fiber of your being and you had to disagree with him on a daily basis?

[member="Sokrai Ronaro"] [member="Darth Narakada"]

The crowd roared at the two combatants inside the forested arena, it was quite the show already to say the least. Inside the arena there were dozens and dozens of both combatants and beasts for them to fight. Or they could fight one another it really did not matter when it came to this contest it was a battle royal and it was every man or woman or gender neutral chibby thing for them themselves. In the combatants would have to venture further in to discover what exactly the arena had to offer and what beasts lay inside, beasts were free to kill but combatants were strictly no killing. But large growls and roars echoed through the forest beconing people to enter it further.

[member="Break"]
Sitting in her throne looking out at the forest was Queen Felcia herself awaiting the arrival, the droid was heard to be a great warrior and she would certainly test his whit today in their talks. Standing outside the door to the box were two very large Atrisian looking men who could see the man in front of him. Standing aside they opened the door for break and he would be able to see the queen in her radiant beauty. Looking down at the arena the bell had been sounded and people were allowed to commence fighting and but kicking. "Lord Commander please join me." She said softly and smoothly towards the married man.

[member="Darth Narakada"]

Sokrai stared calmly at the hellish storm of sand and dust. In the large crater, stood her competitor, as a low crimson glow emanated from it. Flashy showboat. She thought with pure disgust, as her expression turned to one of disdain and anger. SHe began channeling her rage and hatred, as she raised her lightsaber up. She angled it in a thrusting position, as she began walking forwards to the crater. She slowly opened her eyes, which were now a dark crimson, as the dark energy coursed through her blood. "Yield." She stated calmly, but with increased threat and intimidation. She used some of her energy to persuade Narakada to give up, putting a significant amount of force energy behind it. Right as her sentence ended, a huge roar pierced the stadium, the crowd silent in awe. They then howled with amazement, cheering for the fight that was to come.

Break walked in past the large men. <Not much security for a queen...> He thought as he nodded his head in recognition of her status. "Your majesty..." He said taking in her beauty he smiled and moved to sit in a seat that had been motioned to by her servants not too far away and well within the perfect range to see the action below. He saw as the drop pod hit the surface as a cloud of dust revealed another combatant. He heard as the Chiss woman shouted over the crowds cheers and roaring tone. Break smiled at her attempt to intimidate the new challenger. Break had never seen this one but could easily tell he was a force user as well from his display of power and amount of flair.

"Queen Felicia I am Lord Commander Break of the Horde...And as you probably are already aware, I am here to discuss terms regarding your planet and the holy acquisition that the Horde will no doubt bring here, but rather than bloodshed I want to offer a peaceful negotiation."
Break stated his eyes not being torn away from the battle soon to happen below.
He smiled calmly and warmly. He was never really good at showing emotion being an HRD but he had been practicing this for a while and was confidant in his ability to get through this smoothly

http://www.short-haircut.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/short-hairstyles-for-blonde-hair.jpg
[member="Break"]
The Beach blonde woman smiled at Break and turned her head over to the fight. "May I offer you something Lord Commander? Perhaps a drink or anything at all?" She said to break before looking down at the giant mess the Dathomir had made of her arena. She wasn't upset about it but more impressed that the horde could summon such warriors. "Well we saw what your people did to our top buyers at Arcadia and I want to spare my people the same fate. I know you are more kind than your commanders so I am glad you are here with me." Reaching over she placed her hand gently over breaks and smiled brightly in a friendly manner rather than seductive. It was a gesture of trust for the man, "Thank you for engaging in talks"

[member="Sokrai Ronaro"] [member="Darth Narakada"]
"Let them fight for a bit then release the tigers I want to give the people a show." Sitting back in another box was the game master looking at hundreds of screens to see the footage of down bellow. Sending word to his subordinates the arena would soon flood with a few Atrisian Tigers that were purchased on Arcadia before it was destroyed

Break looked down at the queens hand for a moment. He took a short pause before looking back out to the field. Taking a breath Break spoke.
"Queen Felicia, I am going to be honest and to the point here. As it stands, my Lord has an innate love for bloodshed and death. Arcadia was given the easy out last time. He would wish the same of you if it were not for some...light talks of peace..." Break looked over at the queen his right eye still scarred from the last time he had been berraded from his outbursts in front of the lord.
"Your planet on the other hand has been spared on one condition...submit to the Supreme overlord and agree to out terms of trade which we have carefully set forth."
Break did not like being so straightforward but if he didnt pull the bandaide of quickly there would be a misunderstanding of the timeframe they were working under. The Lord Commander had been sent under strict orders and he had bent them as far as he could to make this meeting go smoothly.
He would await her response his face turning from joyous to very somber in a matter of seconds. His blue eyes watched intently as he fight would begin soon.

[member="Break"]
"My people are not warriors Lord Commander, we are simple farmers and children under my ancestor Warren. I am sure your lord is very intimate when it comes to hurting when it comes to peace but I do not back down so easily myself." With a soft sigh the woman looked out at the field some more keeping her focus on the people in the stands the innocent men and women who simply wanted to love with nature and love their families. She would know that a lot of them would be taken and forced to serve the hordes military but for the greater good some would have to be sacrificed for the survival of her people. "Tell me your terms, not your lords but yours and then I will tell you ours." She said to the droid before taking a sip of a blended cocktail near her. "Are you sure I can't get you anything?"

Force persuasion had little effect on a full fledged Sith knight as the girl tried to maintain herself. "Girl. You know not of fear. You know not of the true way to make you enemy submit. But one can always learn. Today I will show you two things. One of which is how to be intimidating," he pauses, and thrusts heach of his hands angled down at either side of the girl, causing an eruption of dirt - most of which was vaporized on impact, "and how to beat someone into submission." This time his hand aimed straight at her as a combined combo of fire and a Force push erupted from his hand.

[member="Sokrai Ronaro"] | [member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"]

( Just as a friendly tip, force fire is extremely difficult and is only used by masters who've studied it for their entire lives, and even then its still weak)

Sokrai dropped to the grimy and slime-covered dirt, and slashed at her enemies feet. She swung up her left hand, and channeled a mass force push at him. Suddenly, a ravage beast charged forth, an Astrian Tiger. Slowly, 2 other beasts lumbered forth, growling. Sokrai turned away from Narakada, and jumped at the tiger. It howled and charged at her, which turned into a whining screech, as the purple blade pierced its eye. Swinging, bucking and shaking, Sokrai pushed the lightsaber in further, causing more yells, and the tiger began rolling on the ground. " Oof!" She said as her back hit the ground. Sokrai kneed the tiger in the jaw, when suddenly one of the other tigers jumped on top of her. She dropped of the other one, when the new beast scratched her arm. It merely grazed her, but it still hurt extremely. She sent the saber through the mouth of the tiger, killing it instantly as it reached the brain. The first tiger finally died from loss of blood, as the last one began inching away. Whining, it took off and ran, until it collapsed onto a tree. Sokrai at thrown her blade, and it pierced the tiger straight in the heart. She used the force to pull it out of the tiger, and it rested back in her hand.

[member="Darth Narakada"] [member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"]

The push hit him hard and using its momentum, he turned the push into a back flip, landing on his feet, only just avoiding being slammed into a tree. A growl sounded to his right. The Dathomir's hand flashed and a whelp cut short escaped the tiger as it vanished into particles of dust.

Nearby a large rock lay; a good distraction while he covered ground. With quick succession, the rock floated into the air and began hurtling at the apprentice. As soon as the rock was on its path, he took off running, using Force speed to cover the ground in about two seconds. His saber flashed low, going for a strike on her legs.

[member="Sokrai Ronaro"]

"My lady...those were my terms. My lord does not make deals he only takes lives. My offer will stand until the end of the games, at which point i shall take my warriors and be on to the next planet to warn them and beg they join peacefully."
Break thought for a moment... then spoke looking at her with a slight smile.
"I would enjoy some hot tea...if at all possible before the fight ensues."

Darth Narakada said:
The push hit him hard and using its momentum, he turned the push into a back flip, landing on his feet, only just avoiding being slammed into a tree. A growl sounded to his right. The Dathomir's hand flashed and a whelp cut short escaped the tiger as it vanished into particles of dust.

Nearby a large rock lay; a good distraction while he covered ground. With quick succession, the rock floated into the air and began hurtling at the apprentice. As soon as the rock was on its path, he took off running, using Force speed to cover the ground in about two seconds. His saber flashed low, going for a strike on her legs.
Sokrai raised her hand, stopping the rock in its path. Seeing [member="Darth Narakada"] low to the ground, appearing to strike at her feet, she jumped into the air and force pushed the rock straight below her, hoping it would hit him. Sokrai harshly hit the ground, as two more packs of Astrian Tigers came barreling in. SHe sirked. "This'll be fun." She stated as she hurled at the pack leader. She swept under its legs and made a stab at its stomach, burning many of its major organs. The second pack leader ran at her, as she yanked her lightsaber out, preparing for a challenging fight.

The rock slammed him into the ground, but adrenaline kept the posh from destroying his concentration. He got up, shaking himself off as the girl took on tigers again. She was about to strike one of what looked to be the leaders, but before she could move, Nar'Vash threw his saber like a javelin, implanting the blade straight into the head of the beast. And within the same movement, the saber deactivated and flew back to the Darth's hand.

[member="Sokrai Ronaro"]

[member="Break"]
"Of course, consider it my gift to you." She said with a smile on her kind face, "The contest is going well I see, it is fairly good." Waving her hand the young queen let her assistant run off to go grab the man a cup of tea. "So I suppose if we submit then we will be free to live in peace as long as we do what the horde asks?" Asking the question Felicia wanted to be sure what the terms of submission were, she needed to know what it meant for her people and the planet of Oberon, she was certainly a fairly reasonable person and she wanted to make sure everything would be in order to their planets survival

[member="Darth Narakada"] [member="Sokrai Ronaro"]
"Well that is fun! Folks we are just getting started! Let loose the rancor!!" With a echoing voice of the arena announcer the decision had been made and a rancor would be thrown into the mix, with a few booms and crunches of trees being shoved out of the way the Atrisian tigers began to back up slowly as the rancor burst through the tree line to fight the combatants, "RAWR!!" The announcer said laughing afterward while the rancor began its charge headed directly to the Dathomir with the inactivated lightsaber taking a swat at him with his huge hands

Has it would be, the Horde hired him again. For what, he didn't know. "Dredge...splain this poodoo to me." He walked up behind the Vong. "WHAT AM I DOING HERE?!" He was greatly confused as to what he was needed for in this place. [member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"]

[member="McNeal"]
There was no Vong there, McNeal could only see a person who was cheering for the fight going on in the arena bellow. The man must have been smoking something fierce to think that Dredge was there or he didn't bother to read the thread. But if he was there it would be smart for him to enter the arena and commence fighting the dangers of it for credits and other fabulous prizes that could be won and stuff. But that was completely up to the merc until his fever dream had ended.

Sokrai watched in awe as the hug beast destroyed the very forest around here, giving a huge swat at the man with the inactivated saber. She decided to exploit this distraction, as she began quickly striking down tigers, that were now ironically attacking the Rancor. Sokrai backed away a few steps, as she let the chaos unfold in front of her.

[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"] [member="Darth Narakada"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom