Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAHAHA... HUNGER GAMES!!! [Horde Dominion of Oberon, Open Contest]

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Alicia Drey"]

"Let me guess, she tried to kill you?" Pausing, she considered the circumstances of their last meeting, and what Ashe had said in regards to her plans for Darth Ayra. "It's a matter of loyalty. A trait we Darksiders rarely showcase. Well, that, and she's a succubus. She needs someone like me in order to satiate her needs." A soft chuckle crossed her lips. "it's too bad she doesn't like you. You'd be quite helpful."

| [member="Enigma"] |

"I think the term 'Love without compassion' comes to mind in my relations with you and a select few others, Darth Pandeima." Ayra turned her gaze away from her Master to the transparisteel ahead; gazing upon that empty, blackened void. It comforted her. "I have to confess Master, I hate your wife. It's in me now, that hatred for the woman that burned and scarred me. From a logical perspective, I can understand why she attacked me on Aeten two. She was serving a cause and defending a facility from attack. But her attack on Dromund Kaas cannot be reasoned with. She sought me out, not because I was attacking Kaas, but because it was me. I would of hated anyway, but the fact she made it personal makes me hate her more; and while I knew you were married, Darth Pandeima, I didn't know it was her. I didn't do what I did with you to get personal with Ashelotte, but because I wanted to experience that moment."

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Alicia Drey"]

"I know, my apprentice... Don't beat yourself up over it. Besides, we're not officially married - she hasn't even popped the question yet, though I know she will. She's working on a ring for me right now." A smile crossed her lips as she thought over it. "If you wish to try and kill her, I'm not going to stop you. I believe her to be more than capable of handling her own. Besides, were she to defeat you one on one, it would indicate your failure as an apprentice to me. I wouldn't kill you, of course - not my style - but you'd be tortured in a great many ways."

| [member="Enigma"] |

That she didn't doubt. There was a presence around Darth Pandeima. Behind the smile and cute demeanor, there was something darker; and that, Ayra presumed, was what enticed the Sith Master to her Sith Apprentice in the first. In that way, they were much alike. "I will not fail you, my Master." Diverting her gaze from the void to Pandeima, she asked. "So, Oberon. What is it to us in the Grand Plan?"

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Alicia Drey"]

"The usual, Alicia. All we have to do is, well, get some land for our factories set up before the planet gets forcibly invaded. You of course can easily help me with that, can't you, my ivory pupil?" She smiled - the pale skin was a lovely reminder of how far Alicia had fallen. "I would like to know... When did you first begin to experience the Dark Side's corruption of your flesh?"

| [member="Enigma"] |

"I noticed when I left Kalist months ago. You see, there is a Sith Temple out in a vast desert, that has a dune that allows you to look at the sun rise and fall, perfectly." An blank expression came over the ivory skinned beauty, as she flash backed to the past. "I grew up there with a man called Mendacium. He taught me on the Sith Marauder training regime. It's very hot on Kalist. It doesn't have much water and no source of vegetation, except for the garden we grew inside the Temple. I used to be very tanned."

"But then I received word of the Republic's invasion of Ossus. So I took the Niathal and flew back to the Empire's space. It was the first time I left Kalist since I was brought there by Mendacium at the age of four. However, as I got closer to Ossus, I received word that Dromund Kaas was getting invaded; and decided to head there instead. Since those subsequent invasion, my skin has begun to turn into the ivory white you see now." She lifted a hand and studied it for a moment. "I prefer it this way."

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Alicia Drey"]

A smile crossed her lips as she looked over the woman who called her "Master." Not in a slave way, of course... that would be wrong for such a woman to be a slave to Circe. But her apprentice... "Your ivory skin suits you, particularly considering your regality. You have an air of authority around you that few others have, and that skin... That luscious, voluptuous ivory skin... It fits you perfectly."

Meanwhile, overhead, freighters with cargo containers turned into factories were entering the system.

| [member="Enigma"] |

Alicia averted her gaze to the arriving ships, with a frown. "Yours?" She asked Circe, leaning her head to the side. "I suppose I do have a sense of authority. Mendacium was a demanding man and installed his traits in me. But I am my own person as well. He was a good teacher and closest thing to a Father that I ever had. I never knew my own parents."

Letting go of Circe's hand finally, Alicia lowered herself into the pilot seat of her ship. "Shall I fly us down to the surface or are we going to be conducting the operation from up here?"

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Alicia Drey"]

"I propose we stay here. These factories have their own independent power sources and resources - the conscripted workers will be given minimal pay for their efforts. I suppose there's no reason to use droids in these instances." A soft chuckle crossed her lips. "Do you know whether they died or were killed before you were born? Do you even know anything about your family? After all..." She smiled.

"I know mine. Very well."

| [member="Enigma"] |

"I see. So be it." Folding one leg over the other, twisting the seat to fast Circe, Alicia rested her arms on the arm rests before explaining. "I didn't know either of my parents and never thought to ask Mendacium when I was younger. I thought him as my Father and yet knew he wasn't at the same time. I've never thought about it, really. It's a freedom, in a way."

"Where do you come from? How did you become a Sith?"

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Alicia Drey"]

"I ran away from home. My parents consisted of a Falleen prince and his Zeltron trophy wife. I couldn't stand being labeled a hybrid, a freak by my peers, so I left - and got captured by slavers who sold me to a Nar Kreetan warlord as a slave. A sex slave. I eventually killed him and took over his stuff. In that case the Force literally did free me - which was a lot of fun." Pausing, she looked over at Alicia. "It's cute when you do that..."

| [member="Enigma"] |

Alicia grinned. Tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, she cocked her head to the left. "Like this?" As she studied Circe Savan, the facade hiding Darth Pandemia, a question came to mind, to which she felt compelled to ask. "If I wanted you to, would you leave Ashelotte for me?" She leaned her chin on her hand, elbow resting on the arm rest, arched up to support her.

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Alicia Drey"]

"You're a very sultry woman, Alicia... few could resist you. Even I could hardly do so, as you already know." She smirked. "But marriage is "til death do us part," and I'd prefer to wait until she becomes deceased before moving on to someone else. I've already been divorced twice - the last thing I want is the final nail in the coffin on my marriage resume." She sighed. "But if she were not around, you would likely be the first choice I would unite myself with. I assume that answers your question..."

| [member="Enigma"] |

Alicia wasn't one to be in a position to teach her Master. So, she merely nodded and replied. "Thank you." Turning the pilot seat away from Circe to the transparisteel screen of the Renator, her eyes followed the descent of one of the ships that had just entered the system.

In Umbris Potestas Est
The ship would eventually land on the surface of the planet. Offloading the crew, they would soon get to work in turning the cargo container into a functional factory. Soon, other ships would join it. "My apprentice..." She paused, thinking over what she was going to say. "I must give you credit. You're one of the most beautiful Sith. But I am curious - why is your attraction towards women like me, and not men?"

[member="Alicia Drey"]

| [member="Enigma"] |

Alicia lifted herself up from the seat after flying the ship down to the planets surface. Joining Circe's side, she thought about the question, before tucking her thumbs into the pockets of her leggings, that she wore underneath her Sith robe. Parting the sides of her garment slightly with her elbows, she replied. "I wasn't attracted to women before." She left it at that, going to walk down the ramp to approach the factories assembly area.

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Alicia Drey"]

"You could elaborate a little further... Come on, it's just you and me. Besides, I'm your master. Why not learn more about my apprentice who's the envy of all Sith, male and female?" She grinned, considering her eloquent words as she ran her hands through her hair, putting it behind both of her ears. "I'm listening. Tell me what shaped you that way... you already know what shaped me."

| [member="Enigma"] |

She turned to look at her Master with a frown. "As I said, I never had an inclining to feeling that way before. But when we met in the Lucky Den, I couldn't help myself. It was like the Force itself told me to go with you and do what we did, which has led us to here and beyond. But when you brought me to the medical facility and get rid of the burns and scars Ashelotte gave me, I couldn't help myself either. It's hard for me to describe." They came to a stop at the factory. "What are these going to be used to construct?"

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Alicia Drey"]

"The factories I have located here are intended for the Empire's next generation anti-armor vehicles, the MZ-10 and MZ-15 mobile pulse cannons. Consider them tank destroyers." She smiled, barely able to resist her apprentice's unholy allure. "You know, if you want, I could get you a job as part of my company. Does that sound good, darling?"

| [member="Enigma"] |

Alicia Drey grinned at Circe Savan. "I thought you would never ask." Turning back to the factory, she asked. "You've not told me much about this Horde. How did you bring it under your control? What is it's allegiance to the New Order?" Walking to her side, she also asked. "Where also is Subach located, other than Horde and New Order space?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom