Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAHAHA... HUNGER GAMES!!! [Horde Dominion of Oberon, Open Contest]

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Alicia Drey"]

"The Horde is a group of delightful misfits, like myself, who've intertwined themselves with Darksiders, Yuuzhan Vong, and many others. We're allied with the New Order. It fell under my control when, well, the leaders disappeared." A smile crossed her lips. "A location on Belkadan, as well as a facility out near Fringe space. I don't do any faction-specific work there."

| [member="Enigma"] |

"I see. No Jedi among you, I hope?" Again, the same hateful look at the mention of the Jedi. Alicia Drey- no, Darth Ayra- really did hate those brown clothed monks from the Deep Core. Perhaps a little more than the majority of Sith Circe Savan had encountered in the past.

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Alicia Drey"]

"If there are any, I haven't noticed them." She smiled, eagerly considering the circumstances surrounding her acquisition of the Horde. "They're a good lot of people to hang around with. My daughter's a part of them - the adopted one, that is." She sighed, not wanting to elaborate on Saera's alliance with the CIS.

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Alicia Drey"]

"Their names are Dreya and Saera. One is an experiment I adopted after I found her in the ruins of the Thule laboratory complex. The other is an experiment I made and whom Ashe carried to term." Pausing, she sighed. "She's in the CIS, away from me and her other mother."

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Alicia Drey"]

"They know I'm Sith. Not that I wield such power and influence. I'd prefer they didn't, so they could grow up and do what they wanted to do from the beginning, unlike myself." She frowned, reminded of her enslavement. "I have no reason to force them to follow my path, after all."

| [member="Enigma"] |

"You told me before that women and children should be used as a resource, for the future, so they can be used for other things. Your children have a close bond to you, as their Mother. Shouldn't that bond be used as a resource, so they can be brought into your schemes? Can't they be used by us in order to complete our objectives?"

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Alicia Drey"]

"There's a difference, though, my apprentice - they're family. Not puppets. I would never use and abuse my family to meet my own personal ends. That's... that's not right. I don't want to bring them into my schemes unless they discover what I'm doing and wish to be a part of it." She sighed. "I swore I'd never sit idly by and let my children do what I ended up doing."

| [member="Enigma"] |

She joined Pandeima's side again, without looking at her as she asked. "It sounds like you regret becoming a Sith." She looked up afterwards. "Do you?"

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Alicia Drey"]

"I don't regret anything I've done. I wouldn't be the woman I am today were I not a Sith. Sometimes I consider what would've happened had I changed, but... I'm who I am. Why should I want to change that? I'd rather just be who I am and be done with it." She smiled, looking at Alicia. "Besides, if I hadn't, do you think I'd have ever met you?"

| [member="Enigma"] |

"Probably not. But why then are you hesitant for your children to become Sith Lords, like us? Wouldn't they serve a better cause for themselves and the galaxy, by working alongside us to achieve our aims? Speaking of which..." She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear before continuing. "...what are our aims at the moment? Where does Subach fit in with our scheme?"

In Umbris Potestas Est
"Well... we want the Empire to rely on us instead of Seinar, so we can more precisely get the Empire linked up with us. That will allow for us to become more deeply integrated, giving us the wealths of knowledge that we need." She paused, considering things for a moment. "A question, my apprentice... Do you remember a ship known as the Obscurity? Attrition-class?"

[member="Alicia Drey"]

| [member="Enigma"] |

"That aim seems to have been fairly achieved. I can't see Vulcanus not using Subach-Innes in favor of Seinar. We've been valuable to him and the New Order. Plus, I have influence with Ferus and Vulcanus to make that happen. Seinar won't be operating in the New Order because we are already there."

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Alicia Drey"]

"Good. That will be... quite helpful, to say the least." She smiled. In orbit, the shipyards were being assembled, and on the ground, factories were being made. "Our industrial base will be up a good fifty percent assuming that this goes off without a hitch. Possibly more."

[member="Alicia Drey"]

| [member="Enigma"] |

"You'll have to show me how to read profit projections and so forth. I only have a rudimentary knowledge on business, based on nothing but my own intuition and guess work." She turned to watch the factory again. "Anti-tank vehicles on Cadomai Prime. What will be producing on Oberon, Master?"

In Umbris Potestas Est
"Starfighters, primarily. Our Tryton production lines, as well as other small ships, will be brought out here as well. We need to free up production for bigger ships. I heard about your work looking for the Obscurity, and as such, I have plans once you can get me that ship's data core. We'll begin production of a newer generation of Light Star Destroyers. Attrition-class. I have some ideas for a redesign of the class..."

[member="Alicia Drey"]

| [member="Enigma"] |

"Yeah, I found out about the Obscurity when I was Bosph. It came from a plot that Voracitos came up with to usurp the Mandalorians and retake Ziost for the League of Red, which is a council of Sith that joined together to crusade across the galaxy. That has happened yet, though. But in preparation for that scheme, he asked me to develop boarding shuttles that had the ability to cloak; and so, that was how I discovered the Obscurity, in my research."

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Alicia Drey"]

"Were there any traces of the blueprints?" The pounding noise of another factory landing on the ground and beginning operation ran through Circe's ears, momentarily distracting her from her work with Alicia. "Those are what's most important to me at the moment. The generators are good for your plans, yes, but I need the overall design for mine."

| [member="Enigma"] |

"I do have the blueprints for the Obscurity. But I don't have them on me now. I think they are in the Niathal's mainframe. We would have to go back to the Renator to get them." She turned back to her. "The League of Red plan isn't mine alone now, is it Master? Usurping the Mandalorians on Ziost would be beneficial to our schemes, no?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom