Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Had some members call Staff lazy today

io8o.jpg

raining_david_tennant_nosedrip.gif

Shameful. Absolutely shameful.

As a former Staff member, I call rampant BS on those assertions. Staff regularly engages in long discussions in the their backroom over topics. Someone's just angry they didn't get their way.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
As someone who served on Staff for the better part of a year, I'll back Ayden on that. Goodness knows there are times when I disagree with Staff decisions, and sometimes vigorously, but I've never, ever seen a Staff decision that wasn't debated at length. So when something happens that you don't like - a decision two hours after the event, and it seems off-the-cuff and lazy -- rest assured that at least four or five staffers spent those two hours debating every side of that decision and trying to find a good solution.

Woah.

That's unspeakably low.

Also, just saying... just seeing the amount of effort you guys put into this site though that little glimpse of your world... makes want to join it. I can't of course, I haven't the time and I'm too bendable trying to be the "nice guy", but jesus.

I can't even imagine what people are thinking when they say these things.

Tefka said:
I feel your pain, as the only person here on the board who will never be able to experience SWRP as a member.
That makes me want to throw you a party of some kind. Something to show you how much we (those of us that get it) care. Plus super sad panda face at that statement. David Tennant in the rain can't even compare!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom