Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Gun Red Sisters

Kurenai Yumi Kurenai Yumi

"Oh already be so romantic... well how to refuse." She said it and well walking was nice, a speeder to get towards the mountains as searching from the air didn't reveal much otherwise it would have been easier to find and wouldn't have to walk into the mountains to find it from the ground level. She finished and waited rising up as Yayao and Akari should be fine.. Akari was good in many things but she wasn't one to be cruel to a baby... she might try and give a lot of sugar but that girl practically inhaled sugar. Tana and Sukai though were good and could reign her in.. they werre trained to do that likely from their mother. "After you."

"You have an interesting idea of romance". Kurenai somewhat joked, though it was always hard to know, the two slowly making their way out of the mansion-like building and towards the transport that Wu had arrived in. The kids would be fine at home, between the older siblings and servants they shouldn't get up to too much trouble, though as Yayao and Hayato got older that might change. More so if Akari decided to impart her more carefree way of thinking on to them. "How many seats does your craft have if I may ask"?

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

Whatever I learned I learned watching you... SHe wanted to say it as a tease but walking towards the speeder she spoke. "It seats four people comfortably." She said it and there was a lot in the speeder in terms of features that the jedi had been able to develop for it. Prepared for just about anything as she had the survival kit. It would serve them well in the mountains and had a shelter they could use forr sleeping or doubling as a small base of operations while they explored. Food production was also imporrtant with it as they had self replenishing rations that was able to be stored with her equipment. "We should be good it is just taking it into the more remote and unexplored areas." SHe could use the recall settings that would allow it to come to their locator.

"4 people quite a roomy craft then". Plenty of space to put her stuff, she was the type of person to put their gear on the back seat then in a trunk. "Guessing that it can also serve as a place to sleep on occasion if things get too cold or weather becomes an issue". While Kurenai has slept in the rain many times in the past if she could avoid it all the better. The tall women putting the carry back over her shoulders as the duo left her house, walking down the streets of Atrisia.

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

Wu gave a nod as there would be enough space for them and their equipment... she was more then prepared for this so hopefully Kurenai would be as well. She joined her on the streets as they could walk through but spoke with a nod of her head towards some of the stalls. "We have plenty of rations but there is something to be said about having regular food." Even if there was a lot of the higher grade rations that could be used and were designed to be much better... they could bring some steamed buns to heat back up or portions that they would be able to keep of dried meats. SHe looked around and the small Jin didn't feel so out of place compared to being on some of the other worlds as Atrisians werre not huge compared to her

Kurenai gave a small nod, while she was not unsued to eating rations while out on a long trek being away from the properly prepared dishes of home and the city were always missed. "Well I'm not the best cook but if we find something edible might be worth hunting, and at the end of the day I'm able to subsist on... 'other' things". While at this point her family being vampies and all was common knowledhe amoung the two women it still was somthing she wasn't going to be talking about out loud.

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

Wu looked at the woman and offered a smile and wink. One hand going to her neck and shoulder as she knew all to well she could survive on other things... but she could also sustain her minorly if need be. THey would have that as the ultimate back up. "We will just have to see and she should be alright... if need be you know I am there for you." SHe said it and her hand went over to touch the womans forearm as the speeder continued towards the city along the way. Major rations to fill their packs first and then into the mountains. Stopping the speeder in the area outside of the city as the walls were constructed for the final wall... massive and protective but the stalls and shops here sold some of the best with the ability to grow their livestock without predators to cull them. Over abundance was the new things of Atrisia when she got more boxes that they would be able to use into the compartments in the back of the speeder. She set off in the speeder for the pair of them letting the wind blow her hair around.

"I know, at this point, we are pretty much family". An odd family but one never the least, even without Wu her one at home wasn't normal and adopted cyborg, two vampire children with their own quirks, and a sugar-hungry devil. Kurenai returned a small smile herself, not something common for her to do as the pair continued towards the mountains. In the time coming to the edges of the city walls, ones that had stood many assaults, mainly from one particular insane 'emperor'. "Will be nice to get back to nature again". Kurenai muttered to herself as her comrade let her hair flow through the wind as they sped further away from civilization.

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

The talks were nice... hell this journey was something both could use as the two of them had.... bonded? Would that have been the word... become friends and more easily but if it hadn't been for Sukai well they might never had met and it was really hard to explain to the outside observer... just it worked as the Jin jedi led the speeder down for them into the mountains. The twisting paths heading up and along.. the signs of civilizations were disappearing as they continued to go further and further up the mountain. UNtil it was thick trees and mountains. Wu stopped the speeder and climbed out as she looked over the area. There wasn't much but the old signs of travel were there... the princess had come this way with several others to explore and it hadn't made it... so signs of their passage were there but it was beneficial to them having a beginning guide at least. "There we go." She said it while unloading the packs of equipment.. the shenghua compartments laden with supplies as they compressed and shrunk down rations and equipment for their uses. "We have a couple hours before nightfall but I don't know what we are going to discover as we go in there."

Kurenai stepped out of the speeder, getting closer to the ground, dipping a finger into the dirt and rubbing it between her fingers. It was always nice to get back to nature, seeing the old path and the remnants of people who had walked this way were present. "I believe we have time to walk and even come night fall we can continue, partake in the fresh mountain air". That and she wasn't as affected by the night as Wu was. "I assume we take this path upwards"? Her eyes move along the path as is accended the mountains.

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

Wu gave a nod as she had the equipment and put on her pack and shoulder bag. "Yes, they started near here and went towards the river and then traveled up river searching." She said it and tapped the side as the compartment activated and the frame came out. Around the speeder enclosing it before it started to compress and shift it to create the pack compartment she reattached. The Atrisian technologies were getting much more advanced when she thought about and worked on it. Looking at Kurenai though as she smiled. "Figure if we can get there... the river for the night. Unless you want to hold my hand and guide me in the dark." She said it with a wink but it was also a serious question Kurenai could see better and had the instincts for predators that might come out at night.

"I could carry you with ease if that is preferred". She replied back with a hint of playfulness while observing the river, always a good thing to use for navigations, a set landmark with usually some settlements nearby. "Though I'm certain we have other means of lighting no"? Aside from their lightsabers, certain there was a torch around here someplace. "Hmmm but I can if need be, I know out here in the wild without lights from artifical means it can get quite dark". Combine that with force powers it wouldn't be to hard to navigate through the night. "But come that time we might want to sleep".

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

She looked at her with the first and smiled with a large grin. "Tease and yes we have lights if need be. The glow rods got overhauled by the artisans... wider range and can last for centuries wit their new power sources." SHe said it and walking she was able to look around at the mountains and the forest... the trees here were large and untouched... beautiful to look at and she was with someone who had... well it was a surprise what had happened.... maybe the biting and feeding had something to do with it bt she was not one to complain for something that felt enjoyable and it helped as a jedi to have an anchor... she couldn't be corrupted and tempted to the darkside if her temptations were better then most offers of power. Wu looked on at it as an impressive display though when she had her hand moving to and fingers interlacing with Kurenai's off hand. Not her main weapon hand to ensure if there was a problem they could get their weapons easily enough. The sounds of the forest was also important as she could hear the creatures... birds and insects which meant they were not in an area with predators. "Who knows... how much sleep we'll get but we can do and handle the situation.. can't be any worse then the cave on kashyyyk with the leviathan or the clearing house with all of those mercenaries."

It certainly was a serene sight, could make for an interesting family get away, much like what happened at the hot spring a while back. Herself nodding to Wu as she mentioned the glow sticks, technology certainly had improved since her youth, one of the side effect of war she supposed. "Well, if we don't get enough rest later I don't think anyone would mind us sleeping in for a while, it is not like we are a huge time limit". Kurenai stated as the pair began to start their trek deeper into the wild lands.

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

"Agreed we can easily sleep in and besides I do get to practice my outdoor cooking with you.... now what would be good to make for us?" She tapped her chin and walked through the woods following what small things looked like trail markers... mainly cleared areas from repulsor sleds and people walking. Animals that had been packed with supplies and there was more of a chance for them as the jedi master looked around and could see the mountains in the distance. The notes from the princess aid they suspected the lost fortress was in the mountains whihc is why it was obscured. Would make sense defensibly but there has to be more to it.. you would be able to see it from above if it was just there.. their ships are in orbit all of the time."

The notion of the fortress not being noticed from orbit was strange indeed, but considering all the things the force was capable of along with technology there was a very high chance it was hidden from view and scanning. It was a slightly worry that is the military couldn't see it from above there might be things inside that were powerful indeed.... then again she hadn't had to push herself recently, it may be fun. "If that is the case we should be on guard once we get closer".

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

"Agreed." Wu said it and followed more.. taking note of different trees and markers they might need to be able to use if they got lost. Soon enough coming to one of the smaller offshoots of the river as the creek was low and going over the rocks. The sounds changing to birds flying around as many went up into the air at the sight of them moving into the area. More stillas she could see some fo the smaller animals moving there. The strange cloud deer with their white fur and antlers almost made of glass. Wu was looking at more fo them as they were quiet and drank the waters.. then would move away. She breathed in and went to the water not drinking but checking it as it gave a good way to get to the larger river. "We can follow this."

"I wonder where the source of the river comes from, you think it might be from the fortress itself"? It made sense if it was old, from a military stand point having a source of fresh water nearby or within the walls of such a place was always necessary. "Might be best to speed a step a bit no... that is if you can keep up"? Being on the shorter side she knew Wu wasn't the type that could keep up with her stepping, considering the size difference between the two women. Kurenai's feet moved a little faster as she continued to follow the stream uphill.

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

Wu looked at her and nodded. "Maybe, it makes sense for it to have a source like a river.. or something close enough they could use it assuming there isn't a fork up later that diverges or something man made to channel it." She said it and looked at Kurenai and the height difference was there but she gave a small scrunch of her face. "I'll keep up with you. We aren't in a hurry right?" She said it and followed with the Larger Atrisian but she was smiling as she kept up witrh all of their equipment needed. Kurenai led the way but Wu was looking at more as they went uphill following the stream towards the sound of rushing waters. A small dam made and set up with rocks and sticks to the side of it as the water trickled between but didn't section off to much. SHe looked towards the river and it was large as downstream there were shores of it. A smaller island in the middle between it and the cliff to the side.

Kurenai let off a small chuckle towards the shorter lady assuring her of being able to keep in step, as the two continued up, the rushing water adding a somewhat serene background sound to the trek. The dam seemed like an interesting construct, Kurenai looking over it to see if it was natural or not. There were plenty of animals that could have been responsible but considering it was the first sign of something different here it was worth a quick check. "Do you think this was man-made? Or from the local wildlife". She asked, giving the rocks a small prod while moving further upstream, noting the island but not certain if she could see anything on its back of interest.

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom