Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Gun Red Sisters

Kurenai Yumi Kurenai Yumi

Atrisia was a beautiful world with constant attacks well it had problems but they had developed many countermeasures to it and unlike her own world of Tiantang which was constantly it seemed lost and attacked or being ruled by despotic governments that harmed the people.. she had never been able to really rally a force that would go after it. INstead well she was looking at some fo the postings and after what was considered a failed expedition into the mountains.. mostly because affliction struck members when they were getting closerr to the hot springs... it was abandoned for now. So Wu was coming here to find Kurenai.. after the CIS largely falling away... well she might have more time and the two of them with their children had plenty of time to spend together... and with her husband... and here around all of them. She did afterall enjoy many fo the things that they did.. the jedi master would just have to have some fun with it when she got out of the speeder stretching. Herr Jade class Nanny droid was there accompanying her with Yayao as she had a plan... something for all of them to be happy... maybe.

Kurenai relaxed at her place of residence, watching over the courtyard as she contemplated her future. Though the CIS had reformed into the ascendancy she didn't see herself joining their ranks permanently, less so with their new force order revolving around being some sort of guardian cult to guard against some extra-dimensional threat. Perhaps she could return to her mercenary work, that is how she joined the CIS originally, being contracted to fight with them and slowly rising through the ranks. Learning, becoming stronger and reaching the rank of the master while with them, was quite an eventful part of her long life, but like always once that came to an end. Until then she was content staying at home with her family, Akari had certainly grown, seems Wu had done quite well with her.

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

The estate here on Atrisia was still a thing of beauty anytime she saw it.. with the nanny droid accompanying her well Wu was able to cover more ground and she stood there with her scarf on and her hair long in a tight ponytail. The jedi robes form fitted but allowed the small jedi master to move freely. She was looking at more of what they had here and stopped to whistle a little taking it in when she got to the door. KNocking for a brief moment before straightening her lightsaber on her hip and pushing herrself into a state of calmness. Yayao was there and cooing with a smileon her face before she was loolking at the four armed droid and her mother with a snot bubble coming out of her nose.

Hitomi would answer the door for Wu, a simple servent that had been working for the Yumi family for a while, recognizing the Jedi upon opening the door. "Greetings Miss Mei, please come in, I will inform the master and mistress that you are here". Her tone was respectful but also somewhat emotionless as she went to get Kurenai, the woman already moving down the stairs, having felt the presence of Wu from already. "It's been a while and I see you have not come empty handed".

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

Wu went into the house and looked at Hitomi with a nod of her head and then at Kurenai as she spoke. "Yes... I wasn't just going to show up and ditch Yayao without something of a means to be taken care of." SHe said it and Akari was usually either with her or at home so that was a good time.. the small padawan was well a treat to train and unlike her sister.. she didn't fear the sweet treats that were fired at her... her sugar highs were dangerous and powerful but she was also learning a great deal when it came to her capabilities with the force and a saber. "PLus well in case Akari came at us... wanted to have a little protection.. She can play with her little sister."

Speaking of Akari, a moment later the small girl's head poked out from the top of the stairs, slowly rolling down only to be picked up by Kurenai as she reached the bottom. The women gave a small sigh, knowing full well Akari would be like with aunt Wu around. "Well as you can see she is excited, though it will but just us for today, Takeshi has taken the 'twins' out for a bit, and Hayato is asleep". All the while she talked Akari gazing at Yayao with a wide expression and eyes. "Ooooh who is that? it's soo small".

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

There was a smile on her face seeing Akari and Wu spoke. "THis is Yayao, you met her before at the festival." They had all done it and well it was one of those small things to do but had given Kurenai a chance to relax for a moment after her new baby came.... the twins though seemed okay with it maybe... they at least weren't vocally mad. Wu though looked at Kurenai though and she spoke. "Will you want to hang out with her while your mom and me go off to explore for a few days? SHe needs a strong protector." She looked at Akari and produced the bribe of a few candy pieces as payment with the promise of more.

Akari stood up, well as best she could in Kureanai's arms at the prospect of Yayao needing a protector. "I am the strongest her after mum, no one will get close to her". She boasted, wiggling to get out of Kurenai's grasp and back onto the floor, looking up confidently at Wu, taking the candy payment. While her words were certainly over-exaggerated, the fact Akari could technically use a weapon did mean she could actually do the job, if the enemy was a simple vagrant. "I take it you have a place for us to explore then Mei? Kurenai said moving over to a side room where she kept her equipment.

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

Wu looked at Akari and oh yes this would do.. she would be perfect for protecting the child.. and she would have back up with the Nanny droid that was there as Wu looked at her and Yayao with a nod. "Alright, work with Akari and she shall protect the both of you." THe droid looked at her but acknowledged and Yayao was mostly groggy but smiling as a snot bubble was in her face. THe droid went over as Wu turned back towards Kurenai and nodded. "I do, there was a small bounty request on exploration of the northern mountains. One of the imperial expeditions met resistance and wasn't able to complete it so anyone who might be able to set a forward camp and find the fortress that they were searching for can get quite a lot."

Kurenai let the two children to themselves while looking to Wu, nodding a bit as she explained the current situation. "I see, certainly something up my alley, I don't suppose you have any idea about what resistance they encountered? Also, did you want some tea or are we to head out right away"? She asked while getting herself ready, after all they could do both.

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

Wu thought about it and there really wasn't any big reason for them to rush out there... she nodded her head. "Tea is fine and not entirely sure what problems they faced... when they got to the fork in the river there was an outbreak of sickness. One of the bigger fears is sabotage and poisoning. THe princess was able to get back though from the mountains." Wu though was looking at her and the idea of dangerous elements were always a problem but mostly the Atrisian military and Wukong were good at finding threats from zealots or others who sought to disrupt the planet.

She offered the women to sit down at the table to the side, giving a snap of the fingers for Hitomi to get some tea ready as she too sat. "Sickness hmmm, hopefully not related to a plague, not certain that is my area of expertise though I am resistant to that sort of stuff at the very least". "But if it is sabotage that would mean having to track down the people responsible, now that is something I am capable of doing quite well". She replied as Hitomi came around to deliver the tea to the duo along with a few sweet snacks to counter the taste, Akari wasn't the only one getting her fill of yummy things.

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

"If it was sickness from poisoning it can be easier to handle... just have to find such a thing but largely no one died from it. THe princess said it was more like highly acute food poisoning." Wu sat down and looking at Kurenai she nodded enjoying the tea when it arrived. "But when it comes to dangers like that you are the first who comes to my mind. Resistances and endurance plus several nights isolated in the mountains.. you are like a really hot generator for the cold with built in pillows. Purely selfish reasons." She said it with a nod of her head to that but smiled and relaxed in the seat. Since a lot was happening here reconstruction wise... more going on in the systems and the galaxy was constantly changing well something more grounded.

She quirked an eyebrow at Wu at the mention of pillows, "that is true though you are not lacking yourself unless you are planning to use me as a be while we are on this expedition". Her tone somewhat joking though it was often hard to tell with Kurenai as she sipped away on some tea. "That being said a mountain trip to get to the bottom of this and spend some time outside wouldn't be bad, haven't gone 'hunting' in a while either". A side of her she usually kept hidden away but in the wild it shouldn't really matter that much.

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

Wu nodded as she was drinking the tea and she looked down. "True but only a pillow... for you know warmth survival stuff." She nodded and yeah totally innocent... totally plus she would get a chance to display her new lightsaber that was augmented and far more impressive. She was being selfish but a chance to be able to use it and test it out well it was there.. she wanted to but in the wild not finding something random like a criminal... the chance there could be animals that attack them or a means for them to have to use it to get out of ruins was there. Her scarf was also important to use as she had worked on it and her robes... "I am all for it though so you can make me into a pillow if you want... or we can find a way to share... camping out in the wilderness and exploring is going to be tough so we should make sure we have everything that we need."

"I don't mind pillowing together, if you can call it that, I can have Hitomi get a few things together and we can be off in but a few minutes". She replied, giving a wave to the servent women who promptly scuttered about getting some equipment ready. "I assume you have a speeder of sorts ready to get us to the base of the mountain before we start the trek"? They were pretty much in the middle of the city where her house was and she wasn't 'that' ready to go on a walk.

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

"Of course." THe speeder was always a good way to go and then camping and exploring in the mountains should give them plenty of time for anything. Wu looked at Hitomi go off as she nodded her head. Wu leaned back a little to enjoy the comfort of the seat... rocks were not as comfy to sit on even if it was usually to look at the view of the sun coming up over a mountain. Where she wanted to look about and set up plenty more though... a chance for them to explore along the river with wild game and berries or food.... roughing it... maybe with their tent and small comforts. Okay she had a survival kit and plenty of food for them but they would totally be camping as needed. "We can go whenever you wish."

"We can head off just about now once Hitomi gets back". She replied finishing her drink, standing up and waiting for the servent to come back with a bag. Kurenai attached it over her shoulder while looking back at Wu. Gesturing to the door as she began to make her way out. "I always have something like this on hand if I ever need to leave the house for a few days". A sort of emergency kit, be it work of if a certain Sith lord attacked the planet again with grand desires of being the true ruler.

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

"Smart." She had a nod of her head to that... while he hadn't been seen in years that didn't mean much but the people were prepared for it.. he had a way of bringing many problems to the planet after all. Wu nodded though with more as she had her ship and somewhat of an idea for going to her homeworld and trying to help it... if they could manage it somehow but it was far flung compared to many and in a section of the Unknown region really only the chiss encroached on.... maybe see what new developments the Commonwealth were making as they seemed to be planning methods to connect their colonies and the systems they were into a security network. "Well I am not in a rush and we will have plenty of time... plus gives a little time to enjoy the small comforts. Though will miss Yayao and Akari teaching her has been a great and enjoyable time."

Teaching was a stretch but at least the others members of her family were home. While Sukai and Tana probably were not ones for keeping an eye on the children she was confident Kiso and Takeshi would be able to. Let them spend time with their new daughter of sorts, just hoped Akari didn't imprint tooo much onto Yayao. A normal Jin probably didn't have the same sugar tolerance as a vampire did and young babes needed proper food to grow up strong. "Well if you want to enjoy the smaller things perhaps we can have a small walk down town on our way to your ship"?

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom