Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Gun Red Sisters

Kurenai Yumi Kurenai Yumi

"Maybe, and it might be because you are quite intimidating.. I am just a tiny little Jin who can be picked up by anyone." SHe said it with a grin on her face while walking and the trees were beautiful. "Thankfully for you I am fun sized." She said it but walking through the trees themselves she was able to see a lot more.. there was an interest here at least. "But this is the type of place one could live for years and be able to retire, be able to enjoy themselves Meditating and maybe not seeing other people for the longest time but it wouldn't be so terrible. Beautiful sights, likely protected from its isolation." She looked at more of it when she breathed in and fallen trees overgrown with moss. The falling waters from above making a cascade of pools that carved through and weaved around.

"I do tend to get that... how about to make you feel intimidating I pick you up and put you on my shoulders". She offered, putting out her hands to pick up the small jin and put onto her on top to make her get the experience of being 8 feet tall. "Retirement, was in that for a bit, honestly I am thinking of returning to work, it's nice being home but the galaxy is still moving onwards and I can idle around forever". "I expect people with my skills and services will always be in high demand". She reminisced, thinking about the time she has been here since the CIS went defunct.

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

Getting picked up was always an experience to say the least.. she wasn't opposed to it but it did make her snicker most of the time as she was there and the large energy vampire was for the most part.... built to hold her smaller frame. THe height difference was always good and she moved her legs to lock them under the armpits with her feet hooking back. So she was secured without Kurenai having to hold her and limit her range of movement. Relaxing so she wasn't pressing her head either but looking down as she stroked her hair. "Well if you choose to go back out and wok you knwo I'll support you and your kids... there is plenty that can be done out there in the galaxy and people always need a gunhand." She said it while looking and the forest around them was quiet but it was also beautiful as she had a good view of the path ahead. Adjusting so she would be able to look around and not tip over with the movement. "This is one way to travel."

Wu was light, much lighter than her usual combat gear and armor so it didn't hinder Kurenai and their movement. The two went into a casual conversation about her work and family as the trek started again. "I suppose you are right, I can't keep couped up on the planet forever and few people around with my skills and long life, I think the younger ones wouldn't mind you coming around to visit, but these days Kiso is home, think she has retired from war at the moment, it makes sense, she doesn't have the force our family blood to keep herself youthful". Kurenai stated as the walked deeper into the path. "Traveling piggyback style you thing? Well I suppose it can give me a bit of a work out".

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

"It gives you a work out... gives me a whole new idea of height... this might be how wookiees see the world everything is so small." She said it as a jokes... mostly.... there was the chance of a little seriousness though as she was checking out a few of the things they were able to see. The arches and stonework for one was ancient but it was also sturdy with metal and more stone at the base that allow it to be protected and weight-bearing. Wu was looking at thema nd they were still massive with all of the trees around them. SOme water coming in what looked like caarefully made buckets so it would drop down into streams and pools below from baskets that were powered by the river itself. Wu was looking at more of it and the trees themselves as they were growing larger. "A good forest, like soemthing that might be in a storybook."

"Just don't bang your head on a branch, being tall comes with it's own issues once in a while... like finding clothes that fit". She mumbled slightly, thinking about a lot of the custom items she had to get or walking through the 'trandoian' section to get something that suits her size. The surrounding view making her forget that for a moment just enjoying the country side as they get higher and higher. "For most yes, I doubt a lot of people have seen nature like this that come from the main cities, but that is just how the galaxy is these days, how far until our destination again"? She asked a little curious.

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

"No idea... but up ahead looks promising. We just need to get up the mountain on the other side of the valley.. through the forest and hope where the water is... is where the missing fortress is.... the canal is a good sign it is a showing that someone was here." THat gave her some hope and between all of them there was the better chance in some cases... Wu remaining there on shoulders. "And you know there is always clothing we can find for you... I have some outfits maybe. Sure your husband would enjoy seeing you in them." That they would be several sizes too small was the point as she did have robes that adjusted to size as needed... so technically Kurenai could have a nice set of robes. SHe was looking at the forest and then the mountain in the distance... "We'll likely have to make camp at the base so we can climb it fresh and rested."

"Think we should pick up the pace? I'm happy to carry you but we are both strong force users, maybe do a little bit of skipping, and see how far we can make it"? She suggested, somewhat eager to get to the top and this fortress in question. "I'm sure he would be perhaps let's focus on this trip first, then we can go shopping for things that fit me". Kurenai moved to stride a little faster, putting the use of the force into her limbs.

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

She debated it and nodded. "We could though you have already given me heaven how can I go back to walking like a peasent?" She said it as a joke sliding and going down to the ground with a smile wider on her face. Looking up at Kurenai as she was focusing and puttign the force iunto her body.. their ability to travel was fine and she had enjoyed it.. they got to just talk while enjoying the moment as opposed to always being in conflict. "ALright... we shall make it as far as we can." She said it and going towards the forests edge she was moving quick and carefully observing and looking at everything they would be able to find there. Going through the trees themselves she couldn't hear anything but her footsteps were muffled.. the ability to sense expanding further out as the forests showed different trees and further in they began to crystalize... forests of kyber somethign that was happening as the lightside had been used by Zenia across the planet... she had channeled it sacrificing herself. They were growing and it altered the trees and plants around them infusing the force itself.. it was different enough but it was also beautiful in many ways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom