Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Gun Red Sisters

Kurenai Yumi Kurenai Yumi

As they managed to get the fish sh had a look on her face at the comment but ultimately grinned to it and it was a large enough fish they could eat plenty for tonight assuming it wasn't butchered in its getting prepared. "Alright, I will get the fire and everythign else." She said it and moved offering the net for Kurenai as well as the cup on a log. The fire would be easier with the heated brazier in the survival kit but there would be more to have them all ready in this case. She used what they had to clear it and the brazier was there as she turned it on to warm up. No danger of fires as it was just super heated when cooking the food. "IT will be ready on this end."

She grabbed the net, making sure to keep the fish secure before moving back to the shore. "I don't suppose you want me ot gut it while you get things prepared? I've eaten raw fish before but I don't think you are the type to enjoy guts"? She asked, finding a large rock and washing it clean before pinning the fish down on it, grasping her knife and holding it up expectantly, waiting for the go-ahead from Wu.

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

"If you would." She said it and offered a larger smile though taking a moment as the fish was being prepared and set the brazier... the heat source was as good as fire but if it was tipped over well.. it wasn't going to cause a fire and they could control it even more so as it adjusted like a lightsaber able to function anywhere including in the water. Wu had it set up for them quickly enough and she was getting other things out.. some master salt... designed for the finest tastes. "A special blend... garlic, buttery and sea salt formulated to be perfectly balanced as all things should be for flavor." She said it and was pulling out some of the ration strips and rehydrating them with the water for veggies and starch in the form of cooked potatos.

With quick sucsess Kurenai sliced her knife into the fishes belly. Weather it be her experience from war or past survival camping it was done with ruthless efficiency. Another quick wash primping the now Dead Sea creature for its baptism in fire. Kurenai taking it over to the now warm flames ready to be grilled. “Garlic hu, sounds like a joke to be made their”. The tall women replied handing the fish over to Wu to be seasoned. Herself taking a set next to her.

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

Wu just grinned and took the fish as she nodded. "Jokes are always good, humor to lighten the mood and all that." SHe said it and was deftly moving her hands as she went... carefully making sure it was seasoned all over but not overly... that all of the food that would go with their meal was ready and taken care of as the fish would be the most important but it would aalso take a little while to cook... though not as long as it would on a normal burner stove once she put it down and started moving it to keep it from sticking and breaking apart. SHe could smell it cooking and looked at Kurenai as their time out here would be important to... something she wasn't exactly sure but the chance to be alone without their children... without anyone else well it meant she could snuggle and indulge in the rare times of complete relaxation.... also cushions that were not just her own very important. "This is wonderful, what do we have planned and prepared for tomorrow? DO you want to catch a few more and take them or go by the day?"

"I suppose so, though my humor tends to be rather dry and dark from what others have said.... not sure if that is just my personality of they are taking a jab at my force sensitivity". While it was certainly not uncommon for dark force users to be in league with Jedi and the likes Kurenai was a bit unique in the fact she kept it to herself and pushed her children towards the light instead of being like a certain breaded battle master from eons ago that talked about 'the way you use it. "I can catch a few more sure, let me get to that, and let me know when things are fully cooked". Kurenai stood back up to make way toward the diver once more to get some more dinner for the coming days.

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

Wu nodded and well dark and dry humor wasn't what she would call it... when Kurenai went to catch more while she was cooking she just offered a small smile. "Alright." She said it and continued to cook up the food... making sure they would have the best of a meal while Kurenai would be able to catch them a few more. Wu shuffled around the small area and hummed to herself while she expanded the force to her area. SHe was sensing and expanding her senses outwards in case of danger but also working to see how many fish might be around... other creatures might be attracted by the scents of the cooking food which the water around them would likely help them in keeping them away. Wu smiled when she finished and move going to the perimeter of the camp they had. SMall sonic fencing that would be able to keep things out. "Food is ready."

It took a bit longer then anticipated to wangle in another few catches. Seems the first thrashing about from the earlier fish scared some of his brethren away. Still, with a bit of patients and timing Kurenai had caught two more fish to cooking later on in their trek, herself having to cut the fishing trip short at the yell of food being ready by Wu. Kurenai wading back towards the camp fire with one fish in each hand. "Smells good that is for sure, while I do appreciate sushi their is something about a nice grilled fish which is just as tasty". Herself sitting down cross legged next to the cooking fish, putting her own two into a nearby container for future use.

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

She had more ready, the smaller compartments of her pack being used to bring ready to make foods and ingredients was important to the trip of course and with the grilled fish, rice was a given as well as some veggies, mochi styled cakes with a mixture.. some were fruit and some were bean paste so you could have them as snacks to fill up. Tea and alcohol was also there as no point not being allowed to have such things on a trip. "We have more then enough to go with it, just have to think and leftovers we can save from one or two nights to make a soup for the third..." SHe was nodding to herself as much as to KUrenai serving the food. "Not don't forget to thank the chef, I accept kisses and compliments."

"Soup? don't think I've drunk soup that often, not really a meal people tend to have while on tour, wouldn't be a bad change of pace". She also guessed on a planet like this were chopsticks were the main eating tool soup was not common. "You know, asking a vampire to kiss you can have 'other' meanings, be glad I'm not my mother". She stated leaning in to give Wu a playful smooth on the cheek before clasping her hands together. "Thank you for the meal". Before looking to dig in.

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

There was a look and a smile that only could get wider when she was watching her. "Yes but worth it." THe thought was there and well she would just have to introduce Kurenai to proper sour.. chopsticks were good for food but then you could just drink the soup as needed. "It is usually what you do with the leftovers just something to make and a good enough broth you can just drink right up." She said it and there was more as she started to eat for herself some of the food. She was enjoying it enough she allowed the force to expand outwards and her senses flared relaxing with eaach bite. "It is good, maybe aa little more seasoning tomorrow but perfect enough for the night."

“Be glad that you are so short and cute”. She commented before digging in. While as Wu had stated a bit more seasoning and preparation would be nice the fish wasn’t bad by any means. ”It beats any military meal I’ve had and that is almost 600 years of food you are beating with just a single fish”. And odd way to compliment someone but a compliment never the less. Kurneai devouring her share reasonably quickly. “Guess we are retiring fo the night or is there desert first”.

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

Well that was certainly well the thing to say... short and cute was important. "Agreed." She only nodded and continued to eat with Kurenai as well they had the chance to go to sleep or dessert... hmmm dessert was important as a reward. "Oh well I think we might have some sweet creams but I hadn't planned much." She still said it and cleaning up for them would be easier enough they had the mini converters so dishes could be broken down and reconstructed clean... then there was all of the other things they would be able to work with as she had her bedding set up and activated the hardlight projector that made the shelter around them with the brazier able to shut down. She looked at the moonlight filtering through and illuminating the shelter for them. "And six hundred years of fighting, living... at least I get a chance to be a part of it."

"Sweet cream? Just itself? Wouldn't call that desert but even so might skip, ever been much of a sweet person, not sure where Akari got hers, probably from other side of the family". That or is was just a general phase normal kids when through, she didn't exactly have a proper childhood after all. "600 years, yes it has been long and though I will hopefully live for much longer I won't forget you or the friends I have made in the last few decades". She replied with a smile. "Up until now I was simply a drifer, fighting in war after war, galactic civil, Yzanvong, the second Jedi civil war, all that stuff with Cade and his little stunt.... it's been exciting but also repetitive, settling down and having a family is new for me".

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

She listened and looked at her with a wider grin on her face. "Well... depends on how you want to eat the sweet cream and I never said that it would just be by itself." She said it with a waggling of her eyebrows before she sat there perfectly. "Though maybe later I will show you.... most likely it will be something to make sure I am at least remembered... aside from hopefully being the oen with the largest boobs you are with. These should be memorable and maybe Yayoa's family since they will be needing a guardian down the line... someone to look in on them from time to time and check on things. An aunt who will shoot anyone acting untowards with them."

“I can’t help but assume you are talking about that practice of putting cream on said boobs. I hear Tana talking about it once a while back but I’d isn’t think it was an actual thing people did… unless I am over thinking it. That being said your busy size is impressive, I doubt anyone would come close to it”. Naturally that is, she didn’t count implants. “But I don’t just shoot anyone, only those that are problematic”.

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

"Oh no you are not overthinking it it... well maybe the whole point of licking up the cream is the fun of it... plus total excuse for everything else you just got to roll with it and have a little fun maybe... sometimes." She said it looking at her and well Kurenai was one of the best fighters she knew so her getting to us that massive cannon of hers was always impressive. "I know, you might not be a jedi but you do have a code and ideals which is why you have jedi children.... and are always welcome in the temples." She did smile with the thought and well Kurenai had three children who were jedi... she was tied to the order a few ways now and... didn't have to be a jedi she could just be here... a wonderful pillow. "I know I prefer you in that tight bodysuit over a baggy robe anyday."

Perhaps she was overthinking that, a military life tended to make one take a small leap in logic here and there are assume wild thoughts, just in case they proved true. "I might have been a Jedi had my youth been different, at this point I couldn't see myself following the light side, but I know it is a good path, hence why I tried to get my children to become them, even it if was a bit of a struggle". Both Sukai and Tana not being very orthodox, the oldest being more a grey force user due to their own past. "Robes were never my choice of clothing unless it was traditional Atrsian guard, something skin tight just feels better and I suppose as you put it looks good".

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

"A stuggle but worth it, Sukai is talented and Tana from what I have seen is more than skilled as a jedi... I will help out Akari as well, and It will be a nice little family image..... plus the other benefit not being a jedi means you do get to fly around the galaxy and have to be all diplomatic when there are problems or dangers. You can act on your gut feeling and judgements." SHe said it with a smile on her face, leaning a little closer... "Then there is all the Jin, Atrisian and smutty holostore novel aspects of a dark jedi and a jedi meeting for such interludes." She said the last as the biggest joke, such terrible romance holos were cheap, and you could wade into them, but they were hilarious to view and listen to narrating wise if only they knew such things did exist but were not as grand as a sith emperor and a jedi padawan who redeems him.

"Hopefully Akai will make a good Jedi should she choose to go doth that path, I suppose we will see". She was only a child right now, give a bit over 10 years and she'd be old enough to start proper full-on training. "I've never been on for diplomacy, most of the time I let others handle it and when it failed I stepped in to do my work, after all I've mainly been a mercenary most of my life". Those types of people were not really hied for their mouth, move their arms and 'arms'. As for the dark side. "Well I wouldn't say that I've not thought about such things before, can't say it's really ever done if for me to be honest, not really a holo person, I prefer face-to-face matters if you understand my meaning.

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom